Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
General Malaise

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

On 12/4/2019 at 9:11 AM, mr. furley said:

@Hawks64 Liberia the city in Costa Rica. not the African country.  just in case you're booking while drunk  :mellow:

My brother got a great (non-refundable) price on a flight to Panama City. Turns out, it was Panama City, as in the capital of Panama, rather than Florida.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

On 3/31/2019 at 11:53 PM, kevzilla said:

I take 250 mg of the metformin/glipizide in the morning and 500 mg in the evening. Never a moment of trouble. 

Doc recommend I may need to start taking this.  Just turned 40, weighed in at 282 and sugar was 108.  He’d rather I change diet and exercise but I don’t see that happening 

still no issues with it?  I’d rather avoid taking it but I’m sure ill check in even fatter next year so might have to think about it

48 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Doc recommend I may need to start taking this.  Just turned 40, weighed in at 282 and sugar was 108.  He’d rather I change diet and exercise but I don’t see that happening 

still no issues with it?  I’d rather avoid taking it but I’m sure ill check in even fatter next year so might have to think about it

None. There are researchers out there who think everyone should take it, for life extension.

• Like 1

bAbe!  I’m glad everything is Oktoberfest!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tecumseh said:

My brother got a great (non-refundable) price on a flight to Panama City. Turns out, it was Panama City, as in the capital of Panama, rather than Florida.

I’d consider that a win.

• Like 2

My 14 year old daughter doesn't want anything for Christmas....not sure of the next move :unsure:

2 minutes ago, belljr said:

My 14 year old daughter doesn't want anything for Christmas....not sure of the next move :unsure:

Cash 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, belljr said:

Get her what she wants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Donation to The Human Fund

"Money for people"

Why can't these shows still exist?  Outside of Curb and The Office I haven't found one show that makes me laugh as much as Seinfeld.  I tried Parks and Recs.....meh.  

3 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

"Money for people"

Why can't these shows still exist?  Outside of Curb and The Office I haven't found one show that makes me laugh as much as Seinfeld.  I tried Parks and Recs.....meh.  

How about What We Do In The Shadows? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Never heard of it.  Channel?  

FX. Link. It’s a series based on the mockumentary of the same name. 

52 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

"Money for people"

I mean, it's no where NEAR the same tone of Seinfeld, but it is essentially a show about nothing: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

What happened to @McJose etc? Hope he's ok

Banned until near the end of the year.  I think he's doing OK.  I'm sure people are aware that his mother passed away.  Her funeral mass is tomorrow.

Edited by krista4
  • Sad 10

10 minutes ago, krista4 said:

Banned until near the end of the year.  I think he's doing OK.  I'm sure people are aware that his mother passed away.  Her funeral mass is tomorrow.

I had no clue. Damn

21 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

I had no clue. Damn

Yeah me neither (not on the Facebooks)

sorry Tanner

45 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Yeah me neither (not on the Facebooks)

sorry Tanner

I'm so sorry for your loss Tanner

1 hour ago, krista4 said:

He mentioned she was really sick...I didn't know this news though.

So sorry, Tanner friend... Heartfelt condolences to you and the family.

14 hours ago, krista4 said:

Had no idea...sorry for your loss Tanner, thoprawishes for you and your family.

2 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Had no idea...sorry for your loss Tanner, thoprawishes for you and your family.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:48 PM, kevzilla said:

Hey there, GMTAN. I've been doing two people's jobs since 11/15. To no one's surprise,  I'm at the bar. 

So you're a bartender and a cocktail waitress?

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

One of my co-workers sent out an email about her upcoming Leave of Absents. I think that's what Tanner is doing.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

How do I get this to play on loop over my head, constantly?

• Thanks 1

A year and a half ago I got roverkid a nice DSLR camera.   She was taking digital photography and got interrupted due to her residential treatment.   At one point, I took the camera up there and we went on a day trip.   Camera ended up with mom.

Fast forward 6 months, roverkid volunteers to take photographs for a music project in Seattle.   Says her camera is at her mom's.   I also think camera is at her mom's.   Mom freaks out, refuses to even look for camera, and insists that she's never had it.   Roverkid can't do volunteer project without it.  

I'm not buying another camera.   

My ex sucks.

Merry Christmas.   

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, -fish- said:

A year and a half ago I got roverkid a nice DSLR camera.   She was taking digital photography and got interrupted due to her residential treatment.   At one point, I took the camera up there and we went on a day trip.   Camera ended up with mom.

Fast forward 6 months, roverkid volunteers to take photographs for a music project in Seattle.   Says her camera is at her mom's.   I also think camera is at her mom's.   Mom freaks out, refuses to even look for camera, and insists that she's never had it.   Roverkid can't do volunteer project without it.  

I'm not buying another camera.   

My ex sucks.

Merry Christmas.   

How's Roverkid doing?  I hope she's past the concussion issues.

still has headaches every day, but says they're down to a 2 or 3 on a scale of 10.

• Like 1

roverkid's voice teacher made a good recording of her covering a Lana Del Rey song.  I'd like to be able to have some family members and friends listen to it.  Is there an easy way to share it privately that doesn't end up violating copyright laws?

22 minutes ago, -fish- said:

roverkid's voice teacher made a good recording of her covering a Lana Del Rey song.  I'd like to be able to have some family members and friends listen to it.  Is there an easy way to share it privately that doesn't end up violating copyright laws?

YouTube. Just done post the song/singer name and make it private

9 minutes ago, Dickies said:

I got Reddit gold today for a joke that would have got me suspended here.

PM please.

Currently bowling with a guy who has spider web tattoos on his elbows...does that mean he killed someone in prison?

1 minute ago, eoMMan said:

Currently bowling with a guy who has spider web tattoos on his elbows...does that mean he killed someone in prison?

I believe it means he was just in prison and nothing more iirc.

• Thinking 1