Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
General Malaise

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

MSP airport must be the nicest in the US. If I lived here, I'd probably buy some cheap tickets to somewhere just so I could hang out here.

I once was asked, "Coach, who are the best fantasy studs you ever drafted?" So i put together this list finally after 24 yrs at the helm.

QB Don Marido. Total stud for miami, threw lots of tds to irwin flyer.

RB LaDuvilian Timberson, Turdell Dravis.

LD was a total stud, used to run, catch and throw tds. Turdell won me like 35 games in a row and 3 championships. If he didnt get 50 it was bull####.

WR. Mandy Ross, Jeffrey Rice.

Mandy leaped like a gazelle and had freakish hands. If you pissed him off he'd run you over with his car. Jeffrey was the grrrrreatest ever, he caught 4000 tds from that Steed Young fella.

TE- Shrannonll Syrup. He's on the tv now, talked funny and always yappin them jaws but the boy caught alotta tds.

K. Tiny Vinceiaraterrari. Nice Italian kid from pakistan, sure could kick. I think he got shot in the iraq war but might still be playin

Def/St. 1992-93 Arizona Cardinals coached by Billy Ryan. Sacked about 90 times and knocked half the qbs in the league unconscious. Britt Farv retired cuz of them. Look it up!

Later

Coach

It's a fine airport, as airports go.

The "iPad at every seat" thing is pretty special. They don't even have stuff like that in Tokyo or Seoul.

GM, pretty sure I just saw a pic of you in my FB feed with a college buddy (B. Tanner). When worlds collide....

The "iPad at every seat" thing is pretty special. They don't even have stuff like that in Tokyo or Seoul.

Take a square watermelon over iPad any day.

The rental car garage is kind of a disaster though.

The rental car garage is kind of a disaster though.

DON'T SHATTER MY ILLUSIONS PLZ!

Actual conversation overheard:

Lady: We're not in Minneapolis: we're in Minnesota!

Exasperated son(?): Uh...

Lady: Wait, is that the same thing?

MSP airport must be the nicest in the US. If I lived here, I'd probably buy some cheap tickets to somewhere just so I could hang out here.

It pretty much is. Denver too.

I'm sorry, to everybody but Frosty, that I haven't been around lately. Haven't kept up and it breaks my heart now that I have.

Billy, my brother, love you. Get well.

Cos, shoot, don't know what to say but you & the Mrs. can always stay with me.

I didn't want to come back unless I had somewhat of an amusing story.

It was unusually large crowd BBQing for the Rams game today. Nice weather, they could actually go over 500. We were in our normal spot in the parking lot right by the exit because we bribe the attendants with food and beer. It's good to be us.

Today was as full as it has been in about a decade though and crowds were pushed together. I hear this big dude, 6'4 270 (conservatively) running court. As God as my witness my first thought was "holy ####, he's a big Shuke". Except Shuke is SO much cooler and not nearly as big. Fake Shuke tells his GB's " I was so up in this girl my chin was in there!! lololol". I couldn't help myself. I say to him "did you get all of your chins in there?".

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaahhhhh broke over the crowd

I was, am, too stupid too care.

He parts the crowd and got in my face. I didn't back off, not because I'm tough, because I just don't care. When he realized I wasn't scared he retorted " well, yeah, um, you're so ugly you had to grow a beard!!. High five bro! We're all bros here!!". I reluctantly did because I figured I was pressing my luck.

It got weird after that.

• Like 4

I was pretty waste and bet my cousin I would walk past security with my beer. I did. Also through the gate without my ticket for good measure.

I'm an idiot. :bag:

I was pretty waste and bet my cousin I would walk past security with my beer. I did. Also through the gate without my ticket for good measure.

You probably only got past them because you're so ugly.
  • Like 1

St. Louis Bob. Women want to be with him and men want to be him. :thumbup:

You probably only got past them because you're so ugly.

F'n fat shuke.

true

I have like 40 trees on my property and just don't feel like cleaning up the mess this year.

Central Americans?

I have like 40 trees on my property and just don't feel like cleaning up the mess this year.

Central Americans?

Wind?

Central Americans?

For landscaping? Nah. Central Americans are your go-to for kitchen help.

Can't go wrong with our friends from South of the border for landscaping.

#notRacistJustStereotypingWhichIsProllyJustAsBadAndI'mMaybeATerriblePerson

Central Americans?

Yeah we don't have Mexicans where I live, just Central Americans and a large population of people who dropped out of barber college.

Central Americans?

Yeah we don't have Mexicans where I live, just Central Americans and a large population of people who dropped out of barber college.

Hmm...try telling the dropouts that they're "barbering" your trees?

• Like 1

I'm sorry, to everybody but Frosty, that I haven't been around lately. H

Seems mean.

I'll allow it

It's probably a bad thing when you wake up Monday morning from a dream about how much you want to go to sleep.

Seriously contemplated giving out candy last night, but decided not to. Maybe next year.

You're a prince.

Baby steps

Frequent Flyer miles question:

I just got to Gold Status on American and have 26k miles.

I would like to buy a ticket that will cost 25k miles.

Will "using" the miles drop me back below Gold or, since I've earned the status, I will simply lose the miles but maintain my status?

Central Americans?

Wind?

Flooding will get rid of all of it. Sadly it leaves everyone else's in in its place.

Will "using" the miles drop me back below Gold or, since I've earned the status, I will simply lose the miles but maintain my status?

You'll keep your status.

You'll keep your status.

What if he uses one mile at a time?

• Like 7

Dunno if people play "classic" video games anymore, although there might be a market for these non "millennial" types who don't want to just play Dance Dance revolution or somesuch.

Went to this place a few months ago. Absolutely packed.

O. M. G. That's awesome. Although I can't believe they missed the opportunity to call it a barcade.

http://barcadiabars.com/

Congrats Abe. Financially speaking, you've come a long way in a few years. :thumbup: