What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Ball (MFL10s, DRAFT, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Read Yahoo is getting in on the best ball game. Rolling out soon. Haven't played FF in a couple years as but might try out a league.
Nice. Good to get into different scoring, rosters, and adps. Tired of getting the same guys. If I get Tarik Cohen on another MFL I'm going to have buy his jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they have waivers? I like playing a few best ball leagues but a couple of injuries can destroy you.
Unfortunatelly no. Looks iike set type draftmaster public leagues.

Was hoping for in some in seaosn management waivers as well. Just didn't want to be sitting around waiting for active/inactive reports most every Thurs/Sun/Mon. Makes FF more of a chore than enjoyable to me.

JMO Roster sizes ought to always be much greater than 20 in these draftmaster type leagues.

Link : https://help.yahoo.com/kb/best-ball/started-ball-yahoo-fantasy-sln29299.html?impressions=true

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatelly no. Looks iike set type draftmaster public leagues.

Was hoping for in some in seaosn management waivers as well. Just didn't want to be sitting around waiting for active/inactive reports most every Thurs/Sun/Mon. Makes FF more of a chore than enjoyable to me.

JMO Roster sizes ought to always be much greater than 20 in these draftmaster type leagues.

Link : https://help.yahoo.com/kb/best-ball/started-ball-yahoo-fantasy-sln29299.html?impressions=true
On the positive they appear to have free, $1, $5, $20 league options. Total league payout at good % (90%). 

The payout splits are pretty meh IMO for a draftmaster.

1st = 2.5x entry fee winnings

2nd = 1.5x entry fee winnings

3rd = Entry fee back   

Week high scores = 1/4 of entry fee 

JMO If using the Weekly High Score structure, give the rest of the pot to 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread