What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Co-Own A NFFC Prime Time Team with Me (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
I'm live-drafting a team this Saturday (September 9) at the NFFC Primetime event in Las Vegas. The Grand Prize is $250,000. Entry value is $1,750.

And I'd love your help.

We'll pick one of our annual plan Premium Subscribers at random to Co-Own the team with me. We'll do a thirty-minute Zoom call this Friday, (September 8) to talk strategy and then I'll draft our team on Saturday.

We'll collaborate on waiver wire moves and our starting lineup each week. And if we win any money, you get all of it.

To sign up for the drawing, just enter your Footballguys account email address below. To be eligible to win, you need to:
  • Be an Annual Premium Subscriber to Footballguys
  • Live in a location where residents are eligible to play in NFFC leagues
  • Be of legal age to play in NFFC leagues
We'll announce the winner this Friday morning, 9/8. Enter below and let's get ready to Dominate.

Premium Annual Subscribers fill out the form here and throw your name in the hat.

I'm live-drafting a team this Saturday (September 9) at the NFFC Primetime event in Las Vegas. The Grand Prize is $250,000. Entry value is $1,750.

And I'd love your help.

We'll pick one of our annual plan Premium Subscribers at random to Co-Own the team with me. We'll do a thirty-minute Zoom call this Friday, (September 8) to talk strategy and then I'll draft our team on Saturday.

We'll collaborate on waiver wire moves and our starting lineup each week. And if we win any money, you get all of it.

To sign up for the drawing, just enter your Footballguys account email address below. To be eligible to win, you need to:
We'll announce the winner this Friday morning, 9/8. Enter below and let's get ready to Dominate.

Premium Annual Subscribers fill out the form here and throw your name in the hat.
How did it go? Can you let us know the team you drafted

Hi Folks. We picked completely at random but long time forum guy @CobaltCruisin' won!

Some of you may have seen we did a contest where we picked at random a Premium Subscriber to co-own my NFFC team with me. $1,750 entry fee and $250,000 grand prize.

We picked John McDill Thursday night.

Turns out he's a long time subscriber and message board guy (Cobalt Cruisin) on the forums. Was a beta tester for the Draft Dominator years ago.

The offer was I'd do a zoom call Friday with the winner and discuss strategy.

I message him Thursday night and he said, "Can I come to the draft?"

I said I'd love that. The winner last year did the same thing on 1 day's notice.

John was even more remarkable as he'd never even flown in an airplane before. He figured it out and showed up ready to roll.

Super fun guy and talked to everyone.

Our draft was all high stakes sharks doing a ton of big ticket drafts plus me and John.

He drafts online mostly. This was his first live draft since 1998.

We had the 4 spot and did ok I think.

I know the high stakes stuff is fun and the zillion dollar underdog things are rad. But the industry is built on the backs of folks like John. Love it.

And I'd love your help.

How did it go? Can you let us know the team you drafted
Yes please

Hi Folks. We picked completely at random but long time forum guy @CobaltCruisin' won!

Some of you may have seen we did a contest where we picked at random a Premium Subscriber to co-own my NFFC team with me. $1,750 entry fee and $250,000 grand prize.

Turns out he's a long time subscriber and message board guy (Cobalt Cruisin) on the forums. Was a beta tester for the Draft Dominator years ago.

I said I'd love that. The winner last year did the same thing on 1 day's notice.

John was even more remarkable as he'd never even flown in an airplane before. He figured it out and showed up ready to roll.

Our draft was all high stakes sharks doing a ton of big ticket drafts plus me and John.

I know the high stakes stuff is fun and the zillion dollar underdog things are rad. But the industry is built on the backs of folks like John. Love it.
Just saw this in the email - I gotta say I’m rooting hard for the dude. He’d never flown before?!

Go team Joe & John! ❤️

Just saw this in the email - I gotta say I’m rooting hard for the dude. He’d never flown before?!

Go team Joe & John! ❤️

Thanks. I think he had a fun time. Long ways to go but our team had a pretty good day yesterday even without Mark Andrews.

Users who are viewing this thread