What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (2 Viewers)

My team and picks are in my sig. 4.02E coming up very soon. I'll be wrapped up tight until late today, so BnB can log in as me and do any wheeling and dealing he feels is necessary or pick. WRs are taking shape. It's an...ok group. Allen helps give a decent trio at least. I like the upside of Wheaton, who I have read in a few places now that he's the #2 guy in Pittsburgh, not Bryant. If that happens, that's excellent value for a 10.08 pick.

I could definitely go for a RB or maybe TE. The 4.02E pick might be a simple one with Olsen or maybe Kelce or someone available.

Did the following for Sinrman...

Gypsybrat (FFLW 8E) gives up draft slots 4.05E and 5.08E

Sinrman (FBG 11E) gives up Andre Johnson(4.02E) and draft slot 6.02E

Need help making the AJ pick.

Sorry BNB/Ref, if I'd known you were still looking for an OTC pick in A I would have taken my predraft off.

Ended up with Olsen with the 4.05E pick. Happy with that. I'd rather have him than Kelce, personally (who was taken a pick before). Ruds is up...

I'm up in 4.10E but trying to shop around a bit. Anyone out there someone needs? Feels early for the guys I like.

MFL has had intermittent issues all morning. Some leagues I can get into, some I can't, then it changes again. Not sure what's going on.

was probably going to take Martellus Bennett at 4.10E but felt too early. swapped the pick for 5.07D where he was available, and got a bump up from 7.03 to 6.06.

current roster:

RB Lamar Miller

WR Odell Beckham

WR T.Y. Hilton

TE Martellus Bennett

upcoming picks:

5.03E

5.07E

6.06D

6.10E

Last edited by a moderator:
That's who I was trying to get in for rud. I'd still like to get into E then if he's still there, or might drop to g/h. Have 5.10F/6.03F to work with.

That's who I was trying to get in for rud. I'd still like to get into E then if he's still there, or might drop to g/h. Have 5.10F/6.03F to work with.
somebody jumped on him in like the 10th in another draft so his value is kind of all over the place....

if we can help with that, lets us know we have 3 10th round picks all in different drafts and still have that 12.09

was probably going to take Martellus Bennett at 4.10E but felt too early. swapped the pick for 5.07D where he was available, and got a bump up from 7.03 to 6.06.

current roster:

RB Lamar Miller

WR Odell Beckham

WR T.Y. Hilton

TE Martellus Bennett

upcoming picks:

5.03E

5.07E

6.06D

6.10E
like it and sometimes still some meat on the bone in rounds 5/6

current roster:

RB Lamar Miller

WR Odell Beckham

WR T.Y. Hilton

TE Martellus Bennett

upcoming picks:

5.03E

5.07E

6.06D

6.10E
Wow that is a nice start...are you thinking of keeping the two 5s and 6s, or moving up?

current roster:

RB Lamar Miller

WR Odell Beckham

WR T.Y. Hilton

TE Martellus Bennett

upcoming picks:

5.03E

5.07E

6.06D

6.10E
You've done well with the trades Aaron. Congrats on a nice start.

In theory given enough time I think it would be possible to turn the original 18 picks into two picks each in the first nine rounds.

current roster:

RB Lamar Miller

WR Odell Beckham

WR T.Y. Hilton

TE Martellus Bennett

upcoming picks:

5.03E

5.07E

6.06D

6.10E
You've done well with the trades Aaron. Congrats on a nice start.

In theory given enough time I think it would be possible to turn the original 18 picks into two picks each in the first nine rounds.
this will be your assignment next year my son.......

made a trade with Duckboy so he could get Bennett as well.

updated roster:

RB L.Miller

RB M.Ingram

RB J.Randle

WR Beckham

WR Hilton

WR R.White

WR Fitzgerald

TE Bennett

upcoming picks:

8.05F

10.10E

Teams looking good

Report just out Kevin White and WR Chris Matthews from Super Bowl fame probably done for year with injuries....also Julius Thomas got a stress fracture in hand from game last night

Really digging my team now with it filling out. He may be slipping some, but I'll happily take Peyton at 6.02. Still worth 35-40 TDs/year. Maybe a bit of a homer pick and partially due to his fantastic performance the other day, but Abdullah looks nice there, too. Still a few backs I wouldn't mind having, but no picks until 7.11E.

Thoughts on taking a flyer on Arian Foster with 7.11 or 9.11 pick (assuming he's around then)...? Will be awhile before he's back and may not ever be 100%, but that later in the draft...worth a shot?

Thoughts on taking a flyer on Arian Foster with 7.11 or 9.11 pick (assuming he's around then)...? Will be awhile before he's back and may not ever be 100%, but that later in the draft...worth a shot?
imo he is undraftable.....I have a feeling versions of him will end up on the ww.....and no way would I pull the trigger on him that early with so many other productive players available....best case scenerio is he is back week 10 after their bye....due you really want him taking up a roster spot that long while sitting on your bench....he will be a drag to your roster flexibility through bye weeks etc......granted I am a foster hater in general mostly because of the exact reason we are having this discussion....if I miss out on the productivity so be it....but to me he is not worth the gamble.....some of those that have pulled the trigger will end up dropping him I guarantee it and you can pick him up then....dude ripped his groin muscle off the bone.....but like I said, i'm a hater

Sinrman said:
I was wondering when the right time would be to draft him as well. I'd sit on him for half the year if I thought he was going to be ready to roll for the fantasy playoffs. 7th round might be too early, but 9th feels like it might be too late. :shrug:

wow really surprised by people giving arian freakin foster the captain of the cant stay healthy team so much love and willing to waste a roster spot for that long on him of all people.....

i'll do a sig bet with anybody in here that a version of foster ends up on the ww after the draft and before he comes back.....just cant see wasting a pick at all on this dude, let alone a top 10 pick

I might think about him in the 12th round plus, but I doubt I could pull the trigger.
I wouldn't draft him until after Matthews, Kniles, Ball, and Artis Payne were drafted.

Remember that in this league you have to finish in the top 1/4 in the first 12 weeks.

:lmao: at sig bets. Come on.

Sorry for thinking a potential top 10 back in the playoffs is going to be worth drafting.

:lmao: at sig bets. Come on.

Sorry for thinking a potential top 10 back in the playoffs is going to be worth drafting.
ruds sorry its just a way of saying I have a hard time justifying using a pick for a guy who will probably be on the ww throughout the early part of the season....even those guys that think its the play to draft him now will at some point look to be unloading the dead weight on their rosters.....

bass did a great job setting us up....no sure where we are at overall but dont think we've messed it up too bad so far.....

got the 1.01 set to tee off tomorrow for our wr 1 and maybe against the grain but I am thinking Julio......just my gut....

i reach out to bass and my teammates to tell me im crazy.....really feel like brown is not a slam dunk and I could go a few directions....julio just is where im leaning right now...

bass did a great job setting us up....no sure where we are at overall but dont think we've messed it up too bad so far.....

got the 1.01 set to tee off tomorrow for our wr 1 and maybe against the grain but I am thinking Julio......just my gut....

i reach out to bass and my teammates to tell me im crazy.....really feel like brown is not a slam dunk and I could go a few directions....julio just is where im leaning right now...
Huge Julio fan, but he will always see the extra coverage and he gets banged up a good bit. Brown should consistently see 100+ catches/year.

12.10F, 17.04B, 18.09B

8.12B Philip Rivers
1.04B Leveon Bell, 3.09E Jeremy Hill 6.09B Shane Vereen, 13.04B Devonte Freeman
3.04B Keenan Allen, 4.09B DeSean Jackson, 6.12B Eric Decker, 7.10F Brandon Lafell (4), 9.04B Michael Floyd, 12.01 Doug Baldwin
5.04B Zach Ertz, 11.04B Heath Miller
14.09B Philadelphia Eagles DST
16.09B Steven Haushka

Just moved 7.06E and 14.12F for 7.10F and 12.10F and picked up Lafell with the 7.10F. Pretty please with that. WIll go best available WR or RB at 12.10 and throw a couple late darts.

Current roster -

QB - Cutler, Flacco

RB - L. Miller, Hyde, Blue

WR - A. Brown, J. Matthews, Benjamin, T. Smith, Decker

TE - Witten, Clay

Went early on Alfred Blue...was camping with my kids, limited service, and could do the logistics for a trade. Was thinking Woodhead there, but that is just one of those things where I could throw ADP out the window...I really wanted him as a RB4.

Got who I wanted on 14.12C and 15.01C - Flacco was a nice value there, maybe reached a tad on Clay, but I am not going to gripe where I got the 24th TE in that particular draft.

Still have:

9.09H, 9.09D, 10.04D, 15.09D, 16.12C, 18.12C

Now that I was able to get Flacco, I don't need a QB at one of the 9s. Will likely grab a Def and a kicker with 15 and 16/18, which leaves me two 9s and a 10 to fill out my RBs/WRs...I think I am in good shape. Picking between Cutler and Flacco each week will be interesting, but I don't think either has a massive downside, from a fantasy perspective.

QB:

8.04 D Tom Brady

RB:

2.07 D CJ Anderson

4.10 A Frank Gore

14.01 B Knile Davis

12.09 C Montee Ball

WR:

1.01 H Antonio Brown

5.03 A Desean Jackson

13.07 A Dorial Green Beckham

14.02 C Marvin Jones

16.01 B Allen Hurns

TE:

3.11 C Jimmy Graham

7.01 H

9.10 F

10.03 F

10.07 D

10.09 H

15.4 H

17.12 B

anybody know how to get a hold of valence.....he is otc in the final draft but hasn't even checked in there yet this year and hasn't been on FBG since July 31st......I sent a pm

Users who are viewing this thread