What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (4 Viewers)

renesauz said:
Suggestion on this group, need two (Rawls/Brown/Calvin locked in)….Targetting 150 points each week as opposed to 125 in the regular season

Anderson/Hillman @ OAK

Lamar Miller @ NYG Monday Nite

Adams v. DAL

Aiken v. SEA

Parker @ NYG Monday NiteDJax @ CHI

FBG has them ranked as Aiken, Miller, DJax, second TE, all the rest around 10 pts. I don't see Aiken v. Sherman being a positive matchup. Not liking DJaxs target numbers but he's producing with them. Parker seems to fall into the same category. Giants have been tough on RBs fantasy wise.

TE Watson or Witten - Leaning Watson, FBG has them as a push. I think he has more upside.
Anderson probably out with ankle

Hillman gets start and maybe more touches with Thompson spelling him

Miller is out this this week with a he is dead to me designation

Adams a decent matchup

Aiken not a decent matchup

Starting to like me sum Parker NYG pass def is brutal

Dsux needs the big play or you are staring at 5 points a week

IMO 2 of Adams, Parker, Dsux

leaning Watson too....

but I'd love to hear some teammates chime in
Adams is getting fewer looks and seeing his role erode.

Wish we hadn't be so good at assembling mediocre talent.
If you are looking upside as opposed to safety, I'd go Parker/DJax/Hillman (if CJ is out) or Aiken (if not). Don't like Aiken versus Sherman either but he may see a ton of targets.

Need to scope the WW for a TE option. Tried to move an RB/WR for one but nobody was biting, now it's a hole.
Curious on people's thoughts about upside. 6 of us in the champ tier are facing better than average teams. I'm assuming the typical good 125-130 week won't net the wins we need.
Actually...130 will still net winning record most of the time.

Gringo and I both off to a good start to the week with Floyd :) Gringo also had David Johnson going.

Was mildly surprised by the mediocre week 1 result. We did well in the top tier, not so well in the other tiers. Still very much in it though.
You're doing an excellent job with Gringos team. It's the best team in the league over the last two weeks. Ashame it's languishing in the water boy tier.

renesauz said:
Suggestion on this group, need two (Rawls/Brown/Calvin locked in)….Targetting 150 points each week as opposed to 125 in the regular season

Anderson/Hillman @ OAK

Lamar Miller @ NYG Monday Nite

Adams v. DAL

Aiken v. SEA

Parker @ NYG Monday NiteDJax @ CHI

FBG has them ranked as Aiken, Miller, DJax, second TE, all the rest around 10 pts. I don't see Aiken v. Sherman being a positive matchup. Not liking DJaxs target numbers but he's producing with them. Parker seems to fall into the same category. Giants have been tough on RBs fantasy wise.

TE Watson or Witten - Leaning Watson, FBG has them as a push. I think he has more upside.
Anderson probably out with ankle

Hillman gets start and maybe more touches with Thompson spelling him

Miller is out this this week with a he is dead to me designation

Adams a decent matchup

Aiken not a decent matchup

Starting to like me sum Parker NYG pass def is brutal

Dsux needs the big play or you are staring at 5 points a week

IMO 2 of Adams, Parker, Dsux

leaning Watson too....

but I'd love to hear some teammates chime in
Adams is getting fewer looks and seeing his role erode.

Wish we hadn't be so good at assembling mediocre talent.
If you are looking upside as opposed to safety, I'd go Parker/DJax/Hillman (if CJ is out) or Aiken (if not). Don't like Aiken versus Sherman either but he may see a ton of targets.Need to scope the WW for a TE option. Tried to move an RB/WR for one but nobody was biting, now it's a hole.
Curious on people's thoughts about upside. 6 of us in the champ tier are facing better than average teams. I'm assuming the typical good 125-130 week won't net the wins we need.
Actually...130 will still net winning record most of the time.Gringo and I both off to a good start to the week with Floyd :) Gringo also had David Johnson going.

Was mildly surprised by the mediocre week 1 result. We did well in the top tier, not so well in the other tiers. Still very much in it though.
You're doing an excellent job with Gringos team. It's the best team in the league over the last two weeks. Ashame it's languishing in the water boy tier.
Agreed.....what coulda been .....probably a difference maker

0-6 for us, worst scoring week of the year. Hopefully the rest of you are faring better.

Right now I see a 1st, 10th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 29th, 30th, 34th, 41st

Ref 0

Rene 2

Ruds 6

btsw 6

duck 5

clash 2

total 21 x 4 = 84

bro1 4

sweet 5

old mil 0

total 9 x 3 = 27

sinr 6

valence 0

total 6 x 2 = 12

gringo 5 x 1 = 5

Looks like 128 points. Last week we had 79 and the top team was at 88.

Didn't run all the numbers, but the other 3 main challengers looked to around .500 in the champ tier. None were approaching 21 wins.

Gringo with another solid week going 5-1

The Rawls injury crushed me, but went 2-2 against non-FBGs so it didn't hurt as badly as it could have. Still...with Rawls down and Freeman tailing off I'll be lucky to approach .500 these last couple of weeks.

Gringo with another solid week going 5-1

The Rawls injury crushed me, but went 2-2 against non-FBGs so it didn't hurt as badly as it could have. Still...with Rawls down and Freeman tailing off I'll be lucky to approach .500 these last couple of weeks.
Rawls cost us two wins and 8 points. Really cost the team 12 points in the standings because one of those two match ups was against the top team.

Updated standings:

1. FS 768 points

2. FBG 749 points (-19)

3. ZEAL 741.5 points (-26.5)

4. FFT 707.5 points (-60.5)

FS came into the playoffs with a 17 point lead on us so not much has changed there.

I see Old Milwaukee with a 1-11 and Valence with a 0-12 playoff record. Everybody else seems to be doing ok. Any help for those guys on waivers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blount just put on IR, so Bolden may be the pick up.

Some TE out there if you need help. Heath Miller should be a top guy. Vernon Davis starting to get a lot more looks even with drops. Tye with the NYG is an option.

8 copies of Denard Robinson

1 copy of Ike Crowell

2 copies of B Powell

Copies of Branden Boldin

3 copies of Cousins

1 copy of Jay Cutler

2 copies of ruben randle

4 copies of Robert Woods

1 copy of Zach Miller

3 copies of Vernon Davis

Just a few names that caught my eye.

I put in for Bolden, Crowell, Randle (that order)...Clash worked the WW like a madman (nice job). He did exactly what I regretted not doing, and that is dropping Witten for Zach Miller. I would not have dropped Witten, but thinking now I should have grabbed Miller.

I got Bolden, but really could have used the WR help...starting to regret that now too. I finally dropped Hyde.

Odd week.

1 win right now but have Riddick and Snead still to go. With 27 between those two can move to 4 wins. Would need both to blow up for 5+ wins

Odd week.

1 win right now but have Riddick and Snead still to go. With 27 between those two can move to 4 wins. Would need both to blow up for 5+ wins
Same here…1 win but a bunch within reach. We have Prater, Hightower, Watson, and CJ to go.

If we'd played DJax instead of Miller we would be at 125+ right now instead of 104.

At 130 with Stafford to go...looks like I go 5-1 unless he craps the bed.

Played a guy who started Dalton...that was helpful...lol.

Looks unlikely we can catch them. We're putting up very good playoff weeks but so is the team ahead of us. Second place is nothing to scoff at though.

renesauz said:
Looks unlikely we can catch them. We're putting up very good playoff weeks but so is the team ahead of us. Second place is nothing to scoff at though.
Hey....you never know....we have had some brutal weeks on occasion.....if we throw up a big number and they have a down week ( Im saying this without looking to see how far back we are right now)....you never know.... I say go for broke with our lineups....go big or go home mentality....go down swinging.....second place is the first loser so no difference between 2nd and 5th IMO...

Duckboy - 2 wins, 1 loss, 2 in play

btsw - likely 1-4

rene - 1-4

Ref - 0-5

clash - 3-2

rud - 2-3

old mil - 2-3

Bro1 - 2-3

sweet - 1-4

sinr - 3-2

valence - 4-1 possible

gringo - 6-0

75 points

FS got 56 points in the top tier alone. No championship for us.

Mullmania takes home the overall championship.

Gringo has the best overall playoff record

I ran into buzz-saws in the final week. Only 1 win, but had a fair score :(

My opponents: 153, 174, 171, and two FBGs

some of you guys really kicked butt this year....great seasons by duckboy (overall scoring champ) and btsw.....nice runs in playoffs by sinrman, gringo, etc.....

bass and I really #### the bed down the stretch.....sorry boys.....some lessons learned tho.....

enjoyed it.....have a great 2016

Users who are viewing this thread