What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Anarchy Leagues??? (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
I am 99% sure that my days of actively participating in fantasy football are over. The spirit doesn't move me anymore, and I haven't kept up with player movement, rookies, depth charts, etc. So I won't be participating as a team owner in any of the leagues. I also don't have much time or desire to chase people to determine who's in, who's out, struggling to reconfigure each league, etc.

However, I would be willing to continue the leagues if someone / others are willing to do the leg work of taking attendance, filtering who is in or out, getting me a list of 16 confirmed people to fill up each league, etc. That way, I can flip the leagues over, do the basic administrative tasks to insert any replacements, and let you guys go on your way drafting.

You folks can talk among yourselves to determine if you want to go that direction and apprise me of what the plan is . . . or if you want collectively would rather just call it a day and end the leagues.

I will choose to be OUT

Thank you for all of the efforts over the years to conduct these leagues, @Anarchy99.

All the best to you as you move on from fantasy football.

I am 99% sure that my days of actively participating in fantasy football are over. The spirit doesn't move me anymore, and I haven't kept up with player movement, rookies, depth charts, etc. So I won't be participating as a team owner in any of the leagues. I also don't have much time or desire to chase people to determine who's in, who's out, struggling to reconfigure each league, etc.

However, I would be willing to continue the leagues if someone / others are willing to do the leg work of taking attendance, filtering who is in or out, getting me a list of 16 confirmed people to fill up each league, etc. That way, I can flip the leagues over, do the basic administrative tasks to insert any replacements, and let you guys go on your way drafting.

You folks can talk among yourselves to determine if you want to go that direction and apprise me of what the plan is . . . or if you want collectively would rather just call it a day and end the leagues.
I am sorry but I respect your decision as it can take a significant about of time and energy. I hope your future endeavors provide you joy and fulfillment.

As for continuing Anarchy Leagues, I am willing to be a participant, but I do not have the time or energy to drive or run it (new job issues). So, if it folds, I want to Thank you for all your past efforts and the entertainment it provided.

If we could at least get League 2, League of Champions, up and running, I'd be up for another season. Don't want to particularly have to recruit teams though. Heck, half of the guys in League 2 are in this very forum all the time with different leagues they start up. Where they at?

Last edited:
It's been a good run. Thanks for providing us so much fun over the years. If League 2 rolls I'd probably play but it won't be the same without you.

Like many others said, thanks David.
I'm not real active here anymore, but I would be in to participate in a league.

Thanks for everything David. I'm okay with putting the league to rest if that is the consensus, and I'd also be fine with doing another season if someone else is going to take over.

If someone wants to make a thread and have people post that they want to keep going, I have everyone's information and will update the owners and kick off the drafts for however many leagues there are. I just don't have the time / desire / energy to chase people.

Maybe if we all wish real hard Anarchy will decide to draft one more time. Think positive thoughts.

@Anarchy99 its not that hard to do a draft when you dont have to do all the other stuff. You dont even have to take it very seriously if you dont want to. (gasp).

I respect your decision either way and appreciate all the years of fun you have provided to us through these leagues and everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread