What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Anarchy Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
As I mentioned in the other thread, if you guys want to keep going, you can make a list of people that are committed to a) actively participating) and b) can draft in a timely manner. Guys that want to come back this year can state so in here, and I can remap the leagues and turn them on. I just have no desire to play, chase people, or have to fix illegal rosters too often.

I can do the administrative stuff up to the draft, if there are interest for one or two leagues then I enjoy watching it enough to keep going. This is as no stress as it gets for FF after the draft. If there's not enough interest, all good, at least we tried.

2022 rosters below, check in and indicate whether you are still interested and whether you might want to do more than one league. Don't worry about what league you were in, I just copied these from last year's MFL pages so there are a lot of duplicate players. We'll try to fill two or three leagues and see if we can retain League 2 as is including David (nudge nudge). I get it David, not fun having to herd people for a game when everyone has life priorities.

New people always welcome. Signup to close sometime next week, let's say a week from today, 8/17, or when we have enough to fill two or three leagues. I think that's enough time to draft the following week. Also, three names below who used a different name than the board or the board isn't recognizing the "@" if anyone recognizes the name. Thanks.

League 1
@Maggot Brain IN
@Aaron Rudnicki IN
@Anarchy99
@BassNBrew IN
@rzrback77 IN
@BroncoFreak_2K3 IN
@freeannyong
@ZWK IN
@bro1ncos IN
@renesauz IN
eNdblu OUT
@Stinkin Ref IN
@BroadwayG
@Genester IN
@Go DC Yourself IN
@dickey moe IN

League 2
@BroncoFreak_2K3 IN
@Anarchy99
Coordinator - who is this on the board?
@Genester IN
@Duckboy IN
@Go DC Yourself IN
@Ben & Jerry's IN
@Stinkin Ref IN
@Biabreakable IN
@nittanylion IN
@Just Win Baby IN
@rzrback77 IN
@Norseman
@CalBear IN
Pigskin Fanatic IN
@OldMilwaukee OUT

League 3
@Genester IN
Pigskin Fanatic IN
@Dreamer
@swabs
@5Rings
@BassNBrew IN
Public Ridicule (Riddick02) IN
@Lehigh98
@bro1ncos IN
@Crippler IN
@yellowdog
@Maggot Brain IN
@ryheaps2 IN
@Ruffrodys05
CB Blitz - who is this on the board?
montana_grizzly_bears OUT

League 4
@Stinkin Ref IN
@BroncoFreak_2K3 IN
@Birdie048 IN
@Maggot Brain IN
@Go DC Yourself IN
@bro1ncos IN
@BassNBrew IN
BusMan - who is this on the board?
@Biabreakable IN
@Mr. Landry IN
Hawkeye21 - who is this on the board?
@Crippler IN
Public Ridicule (Riddick02) IN
@CobaltCruisin' IN
@ryheaps2 IN
Goons - who is this on the board?

Last edited:
<---- Public Ridicule. Sorry, username ridicule was flagged as offensive here so had a forced name change. I'll participate again if it goes. I was in both #3 and #4 last year but am good with subtracting or adding to the other leagues as needed.

Update as of Tuesday, 8/15: 22 players in (10 from League 2), 2 players out, 13 unaccounted for, 5 unknown, plus David. We currently have enough to fill two leagues with a few people playing in both leagues.

One more shoutout to those who didn't check in, we'll assume out if not here by Thursday. Apologies for pinging you again if your intention is to be out, please ignore.

@Aaron Rudnicki
@Biabreakable
@BroadwayG
@dickey moe
@freeannyong
@Go DC Yourself
@Lehigh98
@Norseman
@OldMilwaukee
@renesauz
@Ruffrodys05
@swabs
@yellowdog

Unknowns:

CB BLITZ
Coordinator
Goons
Hawkeye21
BusMan

Yeah I will play in league 2 and can do one more than that as well. If that is league 4 or if you want me somewhere else is fine by me.

Also sorry I did not get any notification ping on Thursday for whatever reason. I checked and I don't see a previous notification. I have been around.

I was getting this rumbling in my stomach that had me wondering if these leagues were happening again this season or what, but I didn't quite make my way over here to check in about it.

Now that I have caught up let me be the first to welcome our new overlord(s) pencil pusher(s) for freeing up Anarchy to cause more mayhem.

Also obligatory tentacle fist towards Duckboy!!

Last edited:
Update: 28 in (including David I just realized, so this might be off by one), 3 out, 7 missing and 5 unknown. David provided emails for the 5 unknown teams so I sent an email to them this morning. I'll update again at the end of the day today (I'm west coast time) on the count.

Leagues 1 and 2 are mostly in, so we can do 3 leagues (1, 2 and 4) with league 3 members joining across these leagues if everyone plays the same leagues from last year. I'll finalize tomorrow and you can all choose to play musical chairs around the leagues when I post the teams for each league.

We can probably leave Leagues 1 and 2 alone and fill in the spot or two that are vacant. And we could probably combine Leagues 3 and 4. The mainstays will be in all the leagues anyway . . . not sure we need a 4th league with 80% of the same people. If I am going to play anyway (yeah, I guess?!?), I can handle the set up once we have a list of who is back, who is not, and who went AWOL.

@Anarchy99
Leagues 1 2 and 4 had 13 teams ready to go, so splitting league 3, this would be the final three leagues. I didn't get any messages from the folks I emailed. Probably went straight to their spam inbox.

League 1
Aaron Rudnicki
David Yudkin
BassNBrew
bro1ncos
BroncoFreak 2K3
Dickey Moe
Genester
Go DC Yourself
Maggot Brain
renesauz
rzrback77
Stinkin' Ref
ZWK
Crippler (League 3)
Public Ridicule (League 3)
ryheaps (League 3)

League 2
Anarchy99
Ben & Jerry's
Biabreakable
BroncoFreak 2K3
CalBear
Duckboy
Genester
Go DC Yourself
Just Win Baby
nittanylion
Pigskin Fanatic
rzrback77
Stinkin' Ref
BassNBrew (League 3)
bro1ncos (League 3)
Maggot Brain (League 3)

League 4
BassNBrew
Biabreakable
Birdie048
bro1ncos
BroncoFreak 2K3
Cobalt Cruisin
Crippler
Go DC Yourself
Maggot Brain
Mr. Landry
Public Ridicule
ryheaps
Stinkin' Ref
Dreamers (League 3)
5Rings (League 3)
Pigskin Fanatic (League 3)

Thanks @Pigskin Fanatic for getting things organized. I added in / replaced owners and refreshed the league rosters. We can't get started until every team / owner is linked to the league site as all teams need to be linked to be able to draft. Once everyone checks in and has their team linked, I will set the draft order and turn the draft on. Last year, we didn't have much banter or witty repartee in the individual league threads. If someone wants to start up individual league threads with links to the league site, draft order, or any other info, feel free.

So, league 3 was dispersed into 1,2 & 4, and we will be ready to draft once everyone checks in?
Nice work guys, thanks for keeping this rolling.

@ryheaps2 let me know if you can't get in. Not sure how to resolve that, but try again and LMK.
if the problem is you get a "this account is already in a league" message when logging into multiple leagues, then instead of using the link on the email, log into any league you're already in or even the league from last year if you have that, then make sure your account to MFL is logged in, then click on "My Account" --> "All My Leagues." All of the leagues for this year should appear there. You may need to click on the email invitation link once before new leagues appear there. You just have to make sure you are logged into your MFL account on any league before doing this.

After doing this and going into the new league once, then a link gets created in the "My Account" drop down so you can go directly to that league.

The following need to log in / link to / accept the league invitation:

L1: @renesauz @Aaron Rudnicki @Stinkin Ref @dickey moe [S]@BassNBrew[/S] @ryheaps2
L2: @Stinkin Ref [S]@BassNBrew[/S] @Ben & Jerry's @Biabreakable @BroncoFreak_2K3 @bro1ncos @rzrback77
L4: [S]@BassNBrew[/S] @Stinkin Ref @Biabreakable @5Rings

@ryheaps2 let me know if you can't get in. Not sure how to resolve that, but try again and LMK.
Done. Thanks for the heads up. I've basically abandoned that e-mail as I get 300 messages a day.

Users who are viewing this thread