What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (2 Viewers)

CJ Anderson went at 2.07D?

these leagues are madness sometimes.
so far

3.3 :shock:
damn. guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

he went 2.09 in my draft (E) which was 1 spot ahead of me at 2.10. guess I should have tried to move up for him.

early candidate for SOD. hopefully team FBG landed a bunch of him.

looking it up:

A: SO

B: FFT

C: Guru

D: FBG

E: FFLW

F: Guru

damn.

sorry guys. I guess I was planning on someone taking my spot. I'm all caught up now I think and have the site set up to text me when I'm on the clock.

I'm swamped this month so I probably won't be doing a ton of trades unless they are brought to me but if anyone sees something they really want I will accommodate if it makes since.

anybody know how to get a hold of valence.....he is otc in the final draft but hasn't even checked in there yet this year and hasn't been on FBG since July 31st......I sent a pm
I sent Rene a text to let him know.
Good to have you here Valence!
Thanks. happy to be here again! between the new gig at DLF and catching up at the scouting academy after vacation just a lot going on right now. I will do my best to contribute to the future back to back IBL championship team :)

anybody know how to get a hold of valence.....he is otc in the final draft but hasn't even checked in there yet this year and hasn't been on FBG since July 31st......I sent a pm
Thanks. happy to be here again! between the new gig at DLF and catching up at the scouting academy after vacation just a lot going on right now. I will do my best to contribute to the future back to back IBL championship team :)
DLF? Are you no longer keeping the Zoo!

Scouting Academy? BSA?

Duckboy, you sniped me on Romo at 8.03F. Also would have taken Torrey Smith but he went 8.04F.

Now I'm left with a choice of these QBs: Tannehill, Eli, Brady, Stafford

not sure either is worth taking here but I'm not up again until 10.10E

Willing to move around if someone else sees anything they like in F.

Duckboy, you sniped me on Romo at 8.03F. Also would have taken Torrey Smith but he went 8.04F.

Now I'm left with a choice of these QBs: Tannehill, Eli, Brady, Stafford

not sure either is worth taking here but I'm not up again until 10.10E

Willing to move around if someone else sees anything they like in F.
ruds we are taking the approach of drafting brady and then using a pick later to cover the 4, 3, 2, 1....games he might miss....some serviceable guys left towards the back end of the draft that can hold down the fort for a couple of weeks until brady returns....only 4 points per passing td in this league so it's manageable....

otherwise....I like what ELI has around him for what it's worth....he could have a monster year.....Vereen, Donnell, ODB, Cruz, Randle.....they might chuck it a ton....and I love their schedule

I traded out of that spot.

gave up 8.05F, 10.10E, 12.10E
for

8.12H, 9.01H, 16.09D

hopefully one of those QBs is still available at the 8/9 turn in H.

Romo

Hill/JBell/DeAngelo/Khiry

Julio/Evans/Marshall/Fitz/KWhite(pre-surgery)/Moncrief

Bennett/LGreen

K at 17.07A

MIA

Bold likely regular starters. Still have 9.03E, 9.06E, 18.06A to go.

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few offers here at 3.02H help me out here. One guy wants it for 2.11G straight up, another wants it for 2.12G straight up. Obviously the 11 guy wins there.

Lastly: my 3.02H, 4.11H, and 10.11H for his 3.11G, 4.02G, 9.11G

Thoughts? Inclined to take 2.11G but haven't looked to see what is available there yet

Take 2.11G if you like either Hopkins or Benjamin. Stay put if you like Sanders. That 3/4 turn has been a dead zone in several drafts.

I have a few offers here at 3.02H help me out here. One guy wants it for 2.11G straight up, another wants it for 2.12G straight up. Obviously the 11 guy wins there.

Lastly: my 3.02H, 4.11H, and 10.11H for his 3.11G, 4.02G, 9.11G

Thoughts? Inclined to take 2.11G but haven't looked to see what is available there yet
valence to me it depends on who you are targeting around that 3.02 area.....if the guy you want is there, I say just pull the trigger because there is no guarantee he will be there at 2.11.....it only takes one like minded person to screw it up for you....but if you are ok with several options in that are, you can maybe go ahead and do the trade cause maybe even something better falls....

as for the 3 for 3 trade I'd have to take a look....

valence....love your start with

Julio/Murray

personally I like Hill right where you are at if you don't like Sanders....

I was planning on WR here but it looks pretty picked clean so it would be JMatt if I stay put or an RB like Hill. Just trying to figure out who he wants here so bad that he will give up 3 spots to get him

valence....love your start with

Julio/Murray

personally I like Hill right where you are at if you don't like Sanders....
Hill is what I'm thinking. I am not interested in Sanders here. I know this is a WR heavy draft. Am I going to be wishing I took the WR here when it gets back to me at 4.11?

sanders just went in his draft...

and after looking at it I wouldn't do the 3 for 3 deal....

I'd take the deal cause you are guaranteed one of Hill or Lynch (I am assuming this is aargyle you are trading with).....so if you like Lynch better than hill its worth the gamble......all this is if you are ok going rb here instead of WR.....

is sanders way better than what you can get at next turn at WR......I don't know, you may get different opinions on that

murray/lynch/Julio is pretty wicked start

sanders just went in his draft...

and after looking at it I wouldn't do the 3 for 3 deal....

I'd take the deal cause you are guaranteed one of Hill or Lynch (I am assuming this is aargyle you are trading with).....so if you like Lynch better than hill its worth the gamble......all this is if you are ok going rb here instead of WR.....

is sanders way better than what you can get at next turn at WR......I don't know, you may get different opinions on that

murray/lynch/Julio is pretty wicked start
I don't get the extreme Sanders love this season. He himself said he "HOPES" to get 1000 yards in this new system. I don't think he comes anywhere near 100 catches either. Just going to take the deal and take bpa at 11G. Thanks guys

OldMilwaukee said:
DLF? Are you no longer keeping the Zoo!

Scouting Academy? BSA?
No just a side-job writing for them. Still keeping the zoo! The zoo doesn't pay much but it pays more than part time fantasy football writer does haha.

scouting academy is a class by former NFL scout Dan Hatman. Basically learning to scout players better through watching film. It's fun but a lot of work.

Great qb value in this E draft at 8.11 old Milwaukee....thanks for letting me trade in sweet love for rivers at 9.9e....available here Are....romo Brady Eli stafford....of anyone is looking for a qb

Ruds,

post it and I will concuure in the morning. Good night all!

ETA: I would have taken Kendall Wright. Hoping for a better pick in H.

I have half a mind to take Brady here and have something I can use to upgrade a wr3/4 spot after he comes back. Thoughts on the strategy? Taking 2 qbs of this level makes me nervous though.

I have half a mind to take Brady here and have something I can use to upgrade a wr3/4 spot after he comes back. Thoughts on the strategy? Taking 2 qbs of this level makes me nervous though.
This is why I advised waiting on QBs until the later draft. Obviously that's where the value is as a round worth of positional are off the board that were there in earlier drafts. I also thought this was a dead spot on the draft anyway. When guys are draft Dorsett and Crabtree in the 8th round and Veron Davis is off the board the board must be thin.

If Yudkin is right and NE goes scorched earth this year, he'll be a nice addition on your squad.

Ruds,

MY 8.10e(Romo) and 15.8f, Your 8.12h and 14.10e will go through (played with it quite a bit).

Or we can appeal the 8.10e for 8.12h. "could take days to approve" via the intraboard forum.

I have posted the one for one offer, you can then accept and then ask for an appeal.

Excellent move duckboy capitalizing on the value of Brady......Eli manning is still available here at 9.7 if anyone is looking to move in for more good value at qb

And as soon as I say that manning goes at 9.7 E.....bassnbrew is correct....qbs hold great value late in these drafts as players become more desperate to grab and tes....I can't believe Vernon Davis was just drafted in the 8th round.....I traded into the 13th to get him in an early draft....good luck boys

Final roster:

Romo/Brady

Hill/JBell/DeAngelo/Khiry

Julio/Evans/Marshall/Fitz/Colston/KWhite(pre-surgery)/Moncrief/TLockett

Bennett/LGreen

Hauschka

MIA

If someone grabbed Bell and needs DeAngelo, I grabbed him in the 14th and I'm happy to flip him for a 14th. Otherwise, I hopefully have some good trade bait (Romo/Brady, LGreen) to upgrade the back end of my WRs.

:banned:

kelvin Benjamin carted off the field with what appears to be a serious knee injury this morning

Looks like mccoy will be ready for week 1 according to adam schefter....hopefully dodged a bullet

Ruds,

MY 8.10e(Romo) and 15.8f, Your 8.12h and 14.10e will go through (played with it quite a bit).

Or we can appeal the 8.10e for 8.12h. "could take days to approve" via the intraboard forum.

I have posted the one for one offer, you can then accept and then ask for an appeal.
Tough to be the champs. The appeal was voted down!

Crunching more numbers.............Grandpa always said there are two ways to skin a cat.

ETA: PM'd you with the details.

Current roster -

QB - Cutler, Flacco

RB - L. Miller, Hyde, Ivory, Blue

WR - A. Brown, J. Matthews, Benjamin, T. Smith, Decker, Stevie Johnson

TE - Witten, Clay

DEF - Carolina

K -

Still have:

9.09H, 15.09D, 18.12C

18.12 will be a kicker - No so sure what to do with the 9.09 and 15.09 - maybe another RB and WR? Do we tend to draft/carry more than one defense going into the season?

Tough to be the champs. The appeal was voted down!
where did they say this?
I got a PM in the forums from james

Old Milwaukee FBG,

625James has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "intra trade".

625James said:

======================================================================

We have 4 boards voting against your intra, since your board can't vote that's a majority. I get where you're coming from.

======================================================================

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!

You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

Users who are viewing this thread