What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone Tried NFLSundayTicket.TV? (1 Viewer)

ConnSKINS26

Footballguy
This is the streaming Sunday Ticket option for those who can't get Sunday Ticket in their area or their apartment building. Basically, you only qualify for this streaming option (which lets you watch on your laptop/tablet/phone or PS4/X1 depending on the package) if you DON'T qualify for DirectTV normally.

My question for the Shark Pool is, does anyone have this? I'm curious if I'll be watching a ####ty stream that's constantly buffering on either my PS4 or laptop (hooked to the TV via HDMI), or if it actually looks HD quality since I have decent Internet where I live.

Prices are pretty much the same as the regular Sunday Ticket prices, its just streaming.

As someone who cut the cable a long time ago, I've been watching crappy illegal streams for years, going to bars for big games, etc. I want to make sure I'm not wasting my money, is this watchable?

This is the streaming Sunday Ticket option for those who can't get Sunday Ticket in their area or their apartment building. Basically, you only qualify for this streaming option (which lets you watch on your laptop/tablet/phone or PS4/X1 depending on the package) if you DON'T qualify for DirectTV normally.

My question for the Shark Pool is, does anyone have this? I'm curious if I'll be watching a ####ty stream that's constantly buffering on either my PS4 or laptop (hooked to the TV via HDMI), or if it actually looks HD quality since I have decent Internet where I live.

Prices are pretty much the same as the regular Sunday Ticket prices, its just streaming.

As someone who cut the cable a long time ago, I've been watching crappy illegal streams for years, going to bars for big games, etc. I want to make sure I'm not wasting my money, is this watchable?
I had it for PS3 a few years ago. It was bad then, awful buffering issues so I never got it again. I'm hopeful that they've ironed that out by now, though.

I had it for PS3 a few years ago. It was bad then, awful buffering issues so I never got it again. I'm hopeful that they've ironed that out by now, though.
Thanks. Yeah, I read that about the older version but the newer version gets much better reviews.

I went for it. $199.00 for the laptop/tablet/phone streaming option, I'll hook it to the big TV.

The cool thing? After checkout, they upgraded me to the $359 MAX package for free. Free Redzone, etc. I'm guessing its because I'm a first time customer, but wow.

Pretty freaking awesome way to make a customer happy with your product, now I'm just waiting to see how the stream looks when the season starts. Fingers crossed, but what a great deal.

I had it two years ago when they gave it away free when you bought madden on amazon. It was great.

I don't have access to direct TV because tree's block the satellites at my house. I bought the streaming service last week. Buy chromecast and then you can put the stream up on your TV. Pretty nice.

Had it 2 years ago. Was down most of Week 1 but rarely had any hiccups after Week 1. Was worth the ~$50 cost.

NFL Game Pass (version with all LIVE games...not the product they just released this year a few weeks ago) is better with more features. Think it cost ~$100-$110 last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it 2 years ago. Was down most of Week 1 but rarely had any hiccups after Week 1. Was worth the ~$50 cost.

NFL Game Pass (version with all LIVE games...not the product they just released this year a few weeks ago) is better with more features. Think it cost ~$100-$110 last year.
Just trialed this using my iPhone, which was great. Am now trying to trial it using my Kindle Fire and casting to my TV via a Kindle Fire box. Been having problems with the Game Pass app on my tablet, and the web site itself didn't launch a player correctly.

I am hoping to figure this out as if it works, I'd gladly pay the $99 price Game Pass is for this season and cut my cable entirely.

I had it last year. It buffers, stops and sometimes doesn't work. Certain games stream better. The site says they have improved the service and they think it can be a much bigger market. If you don't have another option and don't have cable or want to get it just for Sunday Ticket then you should just get it as it.

I think they had server issues because I can watch NBA league pass for the most part well.

Nfl2go.com is only $25/year but they only take bitcoin. It's been working good so far, only issue I've seen is I couldn't watch the Browns/Bills game tonight for some reason.

Nfl2go.com is only $25/year but they only take bitcoin. It's been working good so far, only issue I've seen is I couldn't watch the Browns/Bills game tonight for some reason.
They didn't let you watch the Browns/Bills game? That's worth $50/year, I might look into this.

I doubt that site will work well. You have to consider quality and ease of use. I am also pretty sure it is illegal so you might have to be careful. Sunday Ticket has their own video client like NBA league pass. If you play DFS, Sunday Ticket can more interesting because now you are rooting for your DFS team. If you are good at DFS it can pay for itself.

I doubt that site will work well. You have to consider quality. Sunday Ticket has their own video client like NBA league pass. If you play DFS, Sunday Ticket can more interesting because now you are rooting for your DFS team. If you are good at DFS it can pay for itself.
Yeah, I went with the $199.00 package for Sunday Ticket streaming. They upgraded me to the $359.00 package for free upon checkout, so I've unexpectedly got Redzone now too. Pretty sweet, can't wait to check out the quality of the stream in a few weeks.

I had it last year. It buffers, stops and sometimes doesn't work. Certain games stream better. The site says they have improved the service and they think it can be a much bigger market. If you don't have another option and don't have cable or want to get it just for Sunday Ticket then you should just get it as it.

I think they had server issues because I can watch NBA league pass for the most part well.
Get faster internet bruh

I doubt that site will work well. You have to consider quality and ease of use. I am also pretty sure it is illegal so you might have to be careful. Sunday Ticket has their own video client like NBA league pass. If you play DFS, Sunday Ticket can more interesting because now you are rooting for your DFS team. If you are good at DFS it can pay for itself.
It got good reviews as far as quality for last year on reddit. It's definitely not legal, which is why you have to pay with bitcoin.

Just trialed this using my iPhone, which was great. Am now trying to trial it using my Kindle Fire and casting to my TV via a Kindle Fire box. Been having problems with the Game Pass app on my tablet, and the web site itself didn't launch a player correctly.

I am hoping to figure this out as if it works, I'd gladly pay the $99 price Game Pass is for this season and cut my cable entirely.
I'm pretty sure Game Pass is pre-season live, regular season replays, though.

As someone mentioned, blackouts, and apparently games on national TV, like the Bills/Browns last night aren't shown.

Another cool aspect is you can currently go back to 2009 and watch any game.

Also... If you subscribe, you may want to search for a coupon. :thumbup:

As someone mentioned, blackouts, and apparently games on national TV, like the Bills/Browns last night aren't shown.

The Game Pass (released a few weeks ago) is preseason live and reg season replays.

There's another existing version if you live outside the United States (and the one I'm alluding to) that gives you every preseason and regular season game live with 24/7 NFL Network, replays of every game past several years. There's a different thread on it posted last year in this forum I believe.

I never had it but I assume it's pretty good? I have the WWE app that streams live content through my XB1 with not the best internet speed ($34.99 a month for 15 speed) and it's fine and HD quality.

Craig_MiamiFL said:
Grigs Allmoon said:

The Game Pass (released a few weeks ago) is preseason live and reg season replays.

There's another existing version if you live outside the United States (and the one I'm alluding to) that gives you every preseason and regular season game live with 24/7 NFL Network, replays of every game past several years. There's a different thread on it posted last year in this forum I believe.
My bad... I didn't realize there was another version, and obviously didn't read that post closely enough.

Gottabesweet said:
I never had it but I assume it's pretty good? I have the WWE app that streams live content through my XB1 with not the best internet speed ($34.99 a month for 15 speed) and it's fine and HD quality.
Glad to hear, don't see why football would be any different. I was just worried about an HD stream over a normal/above average internet connection. But if they've got their own thing going on where its smooth and effortless like Netflix is then it won't be a problem obviously.

like many posted i had it with the madden promo two years ago as well and i thought it was pretty good. streamed it onto my computer and at times attached my laptop to the big screen and had no issues. iirc the stream was actually ahead of regular tv feed by a few seconds and quality on the computer or tablet was good, but also iirc i could not be logged in from more than one device at a time. that last part might not be correct. when attached to a big screen the quality wasn't bad either. IMO worth having if you want to watch as many games as possible and don't like the redzone channel.

Has anyone tried streaming this from a laptop to AppleTV by AirPlay? I find this tends to cause problems with other online streaming sites? Sounds like a great option though.

I doubt that site will work well. You have to consider quality. Sunday Ticket has their own video client like NBA league pass. If you play DFS, Sunday Ticket can more interesting because now you are rooting for your DFS team. If you are good at DFS it can pay for itself.
Yeah, I went with the $199.00 package for Sunday Ticket streaming. They upgraded me to the $359.00 package for free upon checkout, so I've unexpectedly got Redzone now too. Pretty sweet, can't wait to check out the quality of the stream in a few weeks.
Wow, this is outstanding. This is exactly the thread I was hoping to find as I'm curious about NFL Sunday Ticket streaming only too. And to know this, it is incredibly valuable. I'll pray and hope by going with the $200 option that they'll upgrade me.

My big question here is, can two people split the cost and access it at the same time? MLB.tv allows this as does, though I know these are different companies. Has anyone tried this?

Why are you guys not using the college link I gave you to sign up for $99?

It's not difficult to find the birthdate of a college student...

Wow, this is outstanding. This is exactly the thread I was hoping to find as I'm curious about NFL Sunday Ticket streaming only too. And to know this, it is incredibly valuable. I'll pray and hope by going with the $200 option that they'll upgrade me.

My big question here is, can two people split the cost and access it at the same time? MLB.tv allows this as does, though I know these are different companies. Has anyone tried this?
I doubt they do. Lol on the upgrade part but I don't think it is that important but nice to get for free.

Not sure why you'd ever "lol" at the upgrade part when the Max benefits are absolutely essential for me. Forgive me if that wasn't what you were referring to, but if I didn't get that upgrade for free, I'd likely pay for the upgrade for the Max. Maybe for other people it isn't important, but that is very relative.

Hoping for people who actually have experience with this to weigh in on multiple logins since it works for MLB.tv, Netflix and other big companies.

Fantasysports1 said:

I doubt they do. Lol on the upgrade part but I don't think it is that important but nice to get for free.
You're joking right? The upgrade is a huge value, for free. Its the only package that comes with Redzone, and normally costs $150.00 more. Getting it for free is awesome!

Good luck man, I hope they upgrade you as well!

Thank you so much for this tip; they upgraded me as well! Hopefully this holds true once the season hits. When I logged back in to verify, it said I hadn't completed the purchase, even though I got an e-mailed receipt. We'll see about that, but I'll be excited if it holds through and I have you to thank for it. I likely would not have done the $200 plan if it wasn't for your tip, so you saved me a ton of money!

Thank you so much for this tip; they upgraded me as well! Hopefully this holds true once the season hits. When I logged back in to verify, it said I hadn't completed the purchase, even though I got an e-mailed receipt. We'll see about that, but I'll be excited if it holds through and I have you to thank for it. I likely would not have done the $200 plan if it wasn't for your tip, so you saved me a ton of money!
That's awesome to hear, I'm glad my thread could actually help someone else. Now we wait for the season!

The fact that it will be on Chromecast makes it even more of a no-brainer purchase rather than going to bars each week. This way, I can just take my Chromecast to a friend's house and put it in his TV and (hopefully) get the Sunday Ticket at his house now. That is huge!

Users who are viewing this thread