What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 10 (4 Viewers)

Well that game sucked both from a fantasy perspective and from an aesthetic perspective. Finished +24.78% for the week, but anything remotely approaching sorta decent out of Eifert and Washington would have pushed that up to +93.4% (those 2 lineups were 4 and 5 from hitting all their double-ups respectively). AND I was 2.51 from advancing in the survivor pool with my Washington lineup. Frigging soulless Ginger and Hoyer/Yates looked awful.

ETA: Falied to accurately remove NBA from my numbers initially.

Last edited by a moderator:
snogger said:
Scoresman said:
I want to make love to Kirk Cousins for single handedly turning this week from devastating to "slightly better than breaking even."

Not a good week for the expert RB prognosticators.
:goodposting: Seemed the writing was on the wall that Ingram and Williams were in for "locks of the week".. and making my lineups :X

Last two weeks have been killers for me.. Started the year with $38.. Two weeks ago I was up to $108..

Unless tonight's game is a 10-6 snorefest, I'll be down to $73 as I'm currently "in the money" with FBG Lineup, but I am only 3 points over the cut line. :mellow:
SOB.. Got the score I thought would help :eek: but still ended up 2 points short of being in the money for the FBG game.. :kicksrock:

I had $410 in entry fees this week and came out with $472..Would have been much different, but I changed my 1 LU 15 minutes before kickoff and took out AP. Didnt want to spend up on him, also had m. Bryant in that LU, and Langford..Took them all out..lol..That was a $242 mistake..lol

BassNBrew said:
chet said:
Brutal week for me. Must have been a bad week for the FBG forecasters.
Well the "H-value" thingy hasn't been working for awhile.
I've been a FBG for almost 15 years and it pains me to say this, but I've lost money tailing the last five weeks and got crushed the last two weeks.
My only losing week came after I incorporated "H-Value" into my roster construction. Not saying that it is a HORRIBLE function, just i did better without it.
It's not the H Value itself that is the problem. H Value is a great way to measure price vs. production. The problem is that it's heavily dependent on the projections you use, so if they are off, then your H values will be too.

BassNBrew said:
chet said:
Brutal week for me. Must have been a bad week for the FBG forecasters.
Well the "H-value" thingy hasn't been working for awhile.
I've been a FBG for almost 15 years and it pains me to say this, but I've lost money tailing the last five weeks and got crushed the last two weeks.
My only losing week came after I incorporated "H-Value" into my roster construction. Not saying that it is a HORRIBLE function, just i did better without it.
It's not the H Value itself that is the problem. H Value is a great way to measure price vs. production. The problem is that it's heavily dependent on the projections you use, so if they are off, then your H values will be too.
The projections for the top H Value selections have been way off this year relative to other years. On the short slates it's been particularly brutal.

Wow. The CBS sports tournament pays out $20 to the top $750. So how come i only won $4? Because I tied with 4 other players for 750th. We all had different lineups. We all scored 106.06.

How do you find the lineups of the pros?
Go to Rotogrinders

Go to their Player Rankings. Player being DFS person not sports entity

Take a few of the top names and write them down

Look for them in your cash games

My experience is that they usually start populating the $5-$10 double up and will 100% be engaged in the $25 and up double up

Once the contest is live; you find their line-ups and see what they did

Do it each week

Users who are viewing this thread