What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Divisional Round (Week 19) (1 Viewer)

AquaBliss

Footballguy
Call me crazy but I'm rolling with Peyton/Demarius stack in cash this week. Best Matchup and playing at home, all over it.

I don't think you're crazy at all; at $7k on Fanduel, I think he makes a great cash option. He appeared to be healthy in week 17 & there's no denying that the entire offense changed when he came in; everybody looked to be picking up their game a notch or two. The only thing that would make me hesitate to stick him in a GPP is the possibility of this game becoming a blowout due to Pittsburgh's injury situation. You have to figure that Williams will still be out and a very real possibility that Brown will as well. Though not likely, IMO, you also can't ignore the possibility that Roethlisberger may not be able to go. I'm also going to be paying up for DEN's defense a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you're crazy at all; at $7k on Fanduel, I think he makes a great cash option. He appeared to be healthy in week 17 & there's no denying that the entire offense changed when he came in; everybody looked to be picking up their game a notch or two. The only thing that would make me hesitate to stick him in a GPP is the possibility of this game becoming a blowout due to Pittsburgh's injury situation. You have to figure that Williams will still be out and a very real possibility that Brown will as well. Though not likely, IMO, you also can't ignore the possibility that Roethlisberger may not be able to go. I'm also going to be paying up for DEN's defense a lot.
This is why Im not looking at Manning. I am playing the Denver DT and looking at Denver RBs although the trick is picking the right one, I'm leaning towards Anderson as he is cheaper and more likely to score a TD IMO.

This is why Im not looking at Manning. I am playing the Denver DT and looking at Denver RBs although the trick is picking the right one, I'm leaning towards Anderson as he is cheaper and more likely to score a TD IMO.
Ronnie Hillman at $5900 is a must. I think the RBs are West/Hillman or Michael(if no Lynch)/Hillman if you want to spend elsewhere.

What about CJ and Hillman together?

I also think the Arz/GB total is pretty accurate if not too low. Really hard to pick who to play though. Palmer + Johnson is in play imo with maybe Jones, Cobb, and a Arz WR.

Rodgers too risky for cash games? I know the offense was bad last time against Ari, but they looked good going no huddle against Wash and you have to believe they will be doing that again to try and slow the pass rush.

Just noticed FD is putting rake and overlay percentages on the contest page for every contest. Web viewing only. Interesting, at least.

Just noticed FD is putting rake and overlay percentages on the contest page for every contest. Web viewing only. Interesting, at least.
It's the right move, transparency is their best friend right now.

I think the broncos rb stack is a good GPP play with the defense. If steelers don't have deangelo, as is looking likely, and AB is now already ruled out Ben is going to have a few turn overs trying to make plays by himself. Peyton may too and the steelers still win, but I can't imagine any scenario the steelers blow the broncos out short of multiple pick 6s.

In the NE game there's a chance of rain with wind gusts as high as 40 mph on Saturday. Bellichek is going to have game planned for that, so I'm think a lot more touches and dump offs for the RBs. I don't even hate a Steven Jackson, James White stack. Can't imagine that being a popular one

Is this the last week for daily NFL? I know there wasn't a Super Bowl game last year, but I don't remember if they did championship games or not.

Wow, atleast I was right about a very Bellichekian game plan. Just couldn't have possibly been more wrong about the important part.

There is a guy in GPP first place who picked Janis, got 30 pts. Who picks a WR with 2 catches all year!

James Jones / Randle Cobb / KC def all gooseggs today. I saw a couple guys who had all 3 of these in their lineups. Poor souls.

There is a guy in GPP first place who picked Janis, got 30 pts. Who picks a WR with 2 catches all year!

James Jones / Randle Cobb / KC def all gooseggs today. I saw a couple guys who had all 3 of these in their lineups. Poor souls.
This plus a flat David Johnson is killing me. I also faded Fitz. West was my only good differentiator. Need a big one from Hillman today.

So the lean is Hillman over CJ where you're deciding on one, correct? Seems like both are solid plays but Hillman is the starter and seems the better bet for 15+ touches, no?

So the lean is Hillman over CJ where you're deciding on one, correct? Seems like both are solid plays but Hillman is the starter and seems the better bet for 15+ touches, no?
I agree plus the pass catching makes him my play.

Users who are viewing this thread