What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Board Upgrade Tips - FAQ in first post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having an issue where if I click on the star for a thread instead of taking me to the first unread post it takes me to the top of the page of the first unread post.

Similar thing happens with clicking on notification of reactions to posts. It just takes you to the top of the page and not to the post.
Same. Same with if somebody quotes you. Annoying. 

I’m having an issue where if I click on the star for a thread instead of taking me to the first unread post it takes me to the top of the page of the first unread post.

Similar thing happens with clicking on notification of reactions to posts. It just takes you to the top of the page and not to the post.

Same. Same with if somebody quotes you. Annoying. 
Same here. Just started in the last couple of days. Annoying imo. 

Came here to say this. 

AAABatteries said:

Thanks. Invision that does the board software is taking a look. Unfortunately, it's not something we can do anything about. Sorry. 

I am now also experiencing consistent warning prompts about a user who evidently is using the same IP address as me? I have no idea who this user is. My IP is through Frontier and it’s not static so maybe I hit one that’s been blocked? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Access denied for user '########'@'172.##.#.##' (using password: ###)

I am now also experiencing consistent warning prompts about a user who evidently is using the same IP address as me? I have no idea who this user is. My IP is through Frontier and it’s not static so maybe I hit one that’s been blocked? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Access denied for user '########'@'172.##.#.##' (using password: ###)
I've been getting the same message on and off for the past 24 hours or so. I'm guessing we have the same redacted parts, such as a password that may or may not be the opposite of "no".

OK thought it as me - I cant find anything in the search - topics I know exist arent showing up at all.  

I keep getting Service Unavailable errors from the server, which is probably part of it... Slow, slower, crash. 

All downhill now anyways 

Is there any way to get rid of the "stats" box on the right?  
Oh - and maybe bring back the edit button.

But, as to the Stats box - I personally don't see anything of value in there to warrant keeping it displayed, and taking up valuable screen space.

The automatic contraction of quotes, where you have to physically expand it to see the whole thing, is worth more than whatever people end up complaining about combined.

Oh - and maybe bring back the edit button.
And the Hide/Delete function...
:lol:

You can still "hide" a post - but you have to make that choice before you post in the first place.  I may have to think on this one, but it seems like there might be a more efficient way to "hide" a post before its posted...

ETA - yes you have to edit your post before you post it also - but the "hide" button stays on, so it hides all of your subsequent posts, unless you turn it off. :rant:

I have this persistent reCAPTCHA logo at the bottom of my screen. Clicking on it brings up privacy terms, but it still won’t go away. Is there a way to get rid of it?

I have this persistent reCAPTCHA logo at the bottom of my screen. Clicking on it brings up privacy terms, but it still won’t go away. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Me too. 

If someone figures out how to get rid of this please bump this post.

Thanks.

I can read individual threads and see the main listing of forums, but,

This page isn’t working

forums.footballguys.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

when trying to see the main FFA page. Weird.

EDIT: Turns out I had "Expanded Mode" on (next to the "Start New Topic" button on the forum main page). Clicking the Expanded Mode button breaks the server's rendering the FFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread