What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zombie Apocalypse Prank (1 Viewer)

I loved how they got the mother in on it, but I would have liked to have seen a video several ours later or the next morning after her head cleared.

I also saw this meme from the dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought for sure they would at least have a zombie... lame
I actually like that they didn't. Letting her imagine run and seeing the confused expressions on her face were awesome. Having someone dress the part would have been a stale punchline for an obvious joke IMO.

After my wisdom teeth surgery, my grandfather tells me he had to drag me out of the office because I was hitting on all the  nurses/receptionists :bag: :lol:

After my wisdom teeth surgery, my grandfather tells me he had to drag me out of the office because I was hitting on all the  nurses/receptionists :bag: :lol:
Nice.  I did two very dumb things. I have only minor recollections of it but my dad was there with me. 

1. I initially refused any pain medication or the antibiotics or whatever the nurses tried to give me, insisting "I'm not going to be like Brett Favre."  Then, when the nurses demanded I take them, I stuck my hand out like I was going to comply and then through the pill across the room when I got it.  My dad found that hysterical. 

2. Shortly after the pill incident I had to go to the bathroom.  Since I was still coming out of it I was required to have somebody in the bathroom with me.  I refused the nurses completely but eventually begrudgingly agreed on my dad coming in with me.  Or so they thought.  I went into the bathroom room and, as my dad followed, I turned around and shoved him out of the door then quickly shut and locked the door.  My dad did not find this hysterical. 

I actually like that they didn't. Letting her imagine run and seeing the confused expressions on her face were awesome. Having someone dress the part would have been a stale punchline for an obvious joke IMO.
Plus you risk getting a knife in someone's skull. 

:lol:   Yeah, apparently i had to sign something not sure.  But basically, anytime the nurse would come over, id give her a "you look good in those scrubs". Then i get up front walk to the desk and give "how you fine ladies doing  today" :lol:

Among others

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread