What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (5 Viewers)

ProstheticRGK said:
Doing a weight loss challenge at work. Been hovering around 230-235, everybody keeps asking if I am getting thinner. 

Official weigh-in for the weight losss challenge isn't until the week of 8/25. I am thinking about sandbagging hard, really hard, and eating pizza and burgers and milkshakes until weigh-in. Thoughts?
Absolutely.

I've been sandbagging the FFA for years.  The real shark is in for the long game.  

@Zow let's do this?

I am flying to Asia on Monday and have a couple of work meals and some drinking built into that, but screw it.  No time like the present.  Weigh in Monday morning?

BTW veganism is also good for your career, tennis game, and sex life. There’s basically nothing bad about it. 

For the calorie counters out there, theImpossible Whopper has 630 calories, only 30 less than the regular Whopper's 660 caloriecount.

This is basically like the potato hack except I can eat like a million other things and also drink booze. This is genius. 

May have to call an audible here and go pescatarian to allow for fish. Too many health benefits to pass up. And ain’t nobody ever got fat eating seafood. 

Wtf

Controversial study suggests non-meat eatersare more at risk of physical and mental illness, despite leading healthier lifestyles. Vegetariansare less healthy than meat-eaters, a controversial study has concluded, despite drinking less, smoking less and being more physically active than their carnivorouscounterparts ..

Where’s a good place to go clothes shopping for new clothes after you drop a lot of weight?
Abercrombie and Fitch seems nice.

May have to call an audible here and go pescatarian to allow for fish. Too many health benefits to pass up. And ain’t nobody ever got fat eating seafood. 
Eskimoes eat nothing but seafood. But, you never ever see a workout video called "Ab Shredder by Nanuk."

Why is that?

Freakin carnivores.

BTW veganism is also good for your career, tennis game, and sex life. There’s basically nothing bad about it. 

This is basically like the potato hack except I can eat like a million other things and also drink booze. This is genius. 

Wtf

Controversial study suggests non-meat eatersare more at risk of physical and mental illness, despite leading healthier lifestyles. Vegetariansare less healthy than meat-eaters, a controversial study has concluded, despite drinking less, smoking less and being more physically active than their carnivorouscounterparts ..
The important thing is that it seems you've hit on something sustainable and really thought it through. I believe.

Started the day right. Picked up bagels and cream cheese for the family, but for myself made two pieces of toast on Dave’s Killer thin sliced bread, with almond butter.

SUCK IT WOZ YOU ANIMAL KILLER  

Been eating only food my great grandfather would have recognized.  shopping is easy, I just go partway around the outer perimeter of the grocery store. I hit produce, skip the bakery, hit the meat counter and am out the door.  Nothing from those interior aisles, no cans of this, bags of that, or frozen whatnot.  Six weeks now.  I probably have had more asparagus and broccoli in the last six weeks than the last two years.  Seems to be working, but slower than when I was younger.
Cooking with actual ingredients as opposed to processed stuff has got to do wonders for anyone in the health department. Over time, obviously.

Started the day right. Picked up bagels and cream cheese for the family, but for myself made two pieces of toast on Dave’s Killer thin sliced bread, with almond butter.

SUCK IT WOZ YOU ANIMAL KILLER  
Vegans are such PITAs. Always grumpy. Always aggressively touting their lifestyle. Always suprior about it.

Kinda like ......

A penguin is driving on his way to Los Angeles and his car starts overheating on the Grapevine. He pulls off at the first off ramp he can find, and luxkily, there's an auto repair place right there. He manages to limp the car into the lot, steam and smoke coming out from under the hood. The mechanic says he will take a look, but give him about 15 minutes before he can give him an estimate.

it is a brutally hot day, which isn't so great for penguins. He waddles on over to the Quik-E-Mart next door and heads straight for the frozen foods cooler. After he cools down, he realizes he hasn't eaten in a while and is really hungry. All around him are pints and pints of ice cream. And he is really, realy hungry. This penguin's name is Otis. He starts going to town on the ice cream: prying the lid off, jamming his beak in the carton and gobbling down the whole thing in a couple gulps. He goes through about 4-5 pints before he feels full, and realizes he has given the mechanic enough time to figure out what's wrong.

he waddles back on over to the mechanic's and walks into the auto bay. The mechanic is just getting out from under his car.

"Well," says the mechanic, "Looks like you blew a seal."

"Oh, no!" says the penguin, "That's just some ice cream."

Vegans are such PITAs. Always grumpy. Always aggressively touting their lifestyle. Always suprior about it.

Kinda like ......
Just give him some time. He's on pace to find all of the vegan social media people, who made their living entirely on being vegan, who started eating animal products again because veganism made them feel like crap on about Tuesday. Maybe Monday depending on what his weekend looks like.

Has he done intermittent fasting yet? I haven't been following as closely as I should
I’m usually IF. On weekdays I don’t eat beakfast (just coffee) and usually don’t eat lunch either.  No solid food till some time between 6-8pm those days. 

Users who are viewing this thread