What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"People" who put ketchup on hot dogs (1 Viewer)

tone1oc

Footballguy
Yeah no, it doesn't bother me at all.  Why does anyone care what anyone else slathers on their encased meats?  Stop it.

I only care if it means I'm at someone's house and they don't have spicy mustard because they like ketchup.

Little-known fact: Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his #### Shaper Machine.

Sorry, only brats here. With mustard, or relish. Or sauerkraut. Or onions. Or all of the above. Damn, now I'm hungry.

Hotdog/beer joint in downtown Orlando that has a specialty dog topped with mac-n-cheese, bacon, sriracha sauce...no need for ketchup

The General said:
I'm about to grill a dog or 2. Going to put ketchup, sriracha, and some onions on it. Gonna be good.
It would be, with a proper Dijon instead of the Sriracha

Chili,  cheese,  and onions or ketchup,  spicy mustard,  relish,  and hot sauce.  That's how I take my dog,  and if you don't like it you can kiss my grits. 

I'm personally a fan of Sriracha, relish, and (of all things) crunchy peanut butter that I first tried at Happy Dogs a few years ago. 

I agree that the whole superior attitude looking down on ketchup or even anything other than mustard on a hotdog is one of the weirder strongly-expressed opinions out there. 

Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.  Barbecue sauce is even worse on dogs.

Hot dogs are used to make cheese coneys. They're best when a top split new england style bun is buttered and toasted on the sides. But just a regular bun makes them pretty good. Chili, onions, mustard and cheese. That's a perfect hot dog.

Hot dogs are used to make cheese coneys. They're best when a top split new england style bun is buttered and toasted on the sides. But just a regular bun makes them pretty good. Chili, onions, mustard and cheese. That's a perfect hot dog.
 A perfect dog is one that has been bathed in hot water for a few minutes using the steam to soften the poppy seed bun.   Add ketchup. 

Users who are viewing this thread