What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (8 Viewers)

He seems paralyzed to act because he doesn't want to lose the opportunity to hit that.  If we was less concerned with hitting that then he'd be moving more naturally.

All imho from what's been posted obviously  And naturally I'm rooting for my FBG brother. 
:whoosh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw two naked Saints fans hugging it out in the woods the other day, HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO PUTT WITH THAT GOING ON, DOUG?!?

I'd say so far I'm one of the very few in here that has been right. Read his posts carefully with a dose of women's intuition.. ;) :)
So if women disagree like you and Krista do in this situation, why do I need a dose of women's intuition?

I think we've been looking at this all wrong. 

A 90 minute hug? I think she's trying to break the world record for the longest hug. She's just training you up for the big event. 

Two hugs here, a 90 minute hug there, tomorrow it'll be a 5 hour hug. I'd say by the end of September, you guys should be ready to compete for the Guinness World Record for Longest Hug. 

:lol:  When Curly goes into I am woman so I can't possibly be wrong about this, mode.
So far it doesn't look like I have been, based on what we know and don't know.. Like someone said, this is like a detective novel. In the end we'll see who was right.

I think we've been looking at this all wrong. 

A 90 minute hug? I think she's trying to break the world record for the longest hug. She's just training you up for the big event. 

Two hugs here, a 90 minute hug there, tomorrow it'll be a 5 hour hug. I'd say by the end of September, you guys should be ready to compete for the Guinness World Record for Longest Hug. 
http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/you-cant-be-deeper-in-the-friend-zone-than-this-kid-who-hugged-a-girl-he-isnt-dating-for-31-hours-to-break-the-guinness-world-record-for-longest-hug/

So if women disagree like you and Krista do in this situation, why do I need a dose of women's intuition?
It's in reference to a post I made several pages back about how men think they know how to deal/romance women while at the same time whining about how they don't understand women..

It's in reference to a post I made several pages back about how men think they know how to deal/romance women while at the same time whining about how they don't understand women..
Romancing a woman and understanding a woman are 2 completely different things. 

Ok I'm a father of a 11 year old girl.  So I've slowly hit that point of young women look too young to be attractive to me.

But, I need FFA advice on how to Woo the 18 year old I saw in WAWA this morning.  She was ridiculous.
Which Wawa? I'll be there in 20... :D

Some really attractive girls work at Wawa's. It's insane. 

I'd say so far I'm one of the very few in here that has been right. Read his posts carefully with a dose of women's intuition.. ;) :)
So now CurlyNight is actually bragging about being in the sole person who's intimately in tune with a scenario that is being questioned if not outright mocked for it's absurdity? 

Sounds about right... 

So now CurlyNight is actually bragging about being in the sole person who's intimately in tune with a scenario that is being questioned if not outright mocked for it's absurdity? 

Sounds about right... 
No I'm not the sole person so far that seems to be right.. there are a few others. But hey, I don't have much of a life right now so I thank Jessep for this fun thread..

Both.  If you don't understand who you are with, romance isn't going to happen--and vice versa.
So what does it mean when I know exactly how to romance my wife but don't understand what to get her for Christmas, birthday, etc?  I also don't understand why she can't pick what restraunt we should go to...

Her:  Just pick somewhere, I don't care..

Me:  Ok.. Let's go to ______

Her:  Oh, I don't want to go there..

Am I the only one who feels the first 30-40 pages of this thread>the last 30-40 pages of this thread?

I'm still shocked we're at 84 pages here. 
Yes and it's not even close... This went from an intriguing setup to the twilight zone. 

I suspect if these two ever procreate, Jessep and our heroine will feed each other the placenta while embracing under a full moon. 

Yes and it's not even close... This went from an intriguing setup to the twilight zone. 

I suspect if these two ever procreate, Jessep and our heroine will feed each other the placenta while embracing under a full moon. 
For 90 minutes.. don't forget that part.

Read my posts carefully. It's been more than just agreeing with him.. And no, as I stated a few pages back, we women think differently so she could have been right. We are all in here for the same goal of keeping these 2 together hopefully for more than friends, but not for less than friends..
This is such a classic response from a woman. "Oh you go ahead and hug it out dude, she'll totally wet her panties at the thought of another 90 minute hug session!"

Amazing the number of pages in here............... you need to marry her quickly or the number of FBG's at your wedding is going to limit your venue...... 

I likely won't check in with this thread over the weekend.

Wondering how many pages it will be in length Monday morning.  100?  200?

I likely won't check in with this thread over the weekend.

Wondering how many pages it will be in length Monday morning.  100?  200?
If only hugs continue, still way more than the former.  If our hero actually makes any kind of intimate contact, way more than the later.

The last 80+ pages of varying opinion keeps reminding of this scene from European Vacation.  Substitute Saints attire, coffee shops and hugs:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2dFUV8WjRc
Rusty Griswold: [watching the platonic couple discuss their ex's at the table] Dad he's grabbing her hand right there at the table!

Clark Griswold: Just eat your breakfast, Russ.

Rusty Griswold: [Rusty still watching the couple] ... Dad, I think he's gonna hug her.

Clark Griswold: He's not gonna hug her, Russ.

Rusty Griswold: I think he's gonna.

Clark Griswold: He may hug her, finish your breakfast.

I'll never be able to hug anyone the same again.  I think every future hug will be filled with thoughts of a Saints-clad dude combined with a characteristic Ric Flair "Woo!".  Thanks, #######.

The last 80+ pages of varying opinion keeps reminding of this scene from European Vacation.  Substitute Saints attire, coffee shops and hugs:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2dFUV8WjRc
This ties in well with my theory that hug is just a euphemism in case his kids come across this or something and he ####ed her then messaged her later so they could #### again and this last time they ####ed for 90 minutes straight...

I think maybe going to church together, then schedule a sit down with your pastor/preacher for some pre-marital counseling is a good next step. It's good to really work through that past, and be absolutely certain the stars are aligned properly before you go all willy-nilly with the kissing. 

Users who are viewing this thread