What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL down AGAIN!!! (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Seems to happen at least once a week.  I know not everyone will have the issue, probably due to only a few servers going down, but WTH?

Me too. In the middle of an MFL 10 draft. Probably a pretty important time over the next two weeks for drafts. 

I'm in a 24 person draft with a bunch of Philly guys.  You can probably hear the screams if you open your window

This.  That's ok, I'm sure not too many people were drafting Sunday after week 3 of the preseason.
haha ya I'm assuming that's why it went down.  Today has to be the busiest draft day of the year... probably crashed the system

Trying to set up Taxi Squad and IR settings so my guys can make cut-downs :sadface:

I feel bad for you guys drafting today

:banned:

Why are people still using that site? It was never good, and now it's insanely antequated. (And, apparently unstable, too.)

Nobody knows. Could be minutes, could be hours. If I had to guess, it would be one minute past my draft timer. 
If your browser hangs they are still working.  If you see a service unavailable error or 503 error they are probably rebooting their web server and/or app server.  After that it should be just a few moments.

Side note...new commish...after I load the rosters post-draft, isn't there a way to grade teams based off those rosters?

Seems to happen at least once a week.  I know not everyone will have the issue, probably due to only a few servers going down, but WTH?
I think they were due. I haven't noticed them down in recent years and it was probably their time. It's very tricky to go from a site with only so many visitors to holy geesh that's a ton of visitors. Mike Hall and co usually plan it out well and do fine, just got caught this year. 

They've been around like 20 years so...they'll get it, it'll be OK

Users who are viewing this thread