What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Notable cuts...IDP version (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Bills released OLB Manny Lawson.
He's the first "big-name" cut of the weekend as teams drop their rosters to 53. Lawson is reportedly facing a one-game suspension, but the Bills have said they've yet to be notified of it. Now, it doesn't matter to them. It's possible Buffalo brings Lawson back at a later date, but for now they're moving on from the 32-year-old. Lawson proved capable in pass coverage last season.

Browns released OLB Paul Kruger.
Kruger started the third preseason game and played extensively with the first-team defense, so this is a shocking cut. Usage contributed to Kruger recording his lowest sack total since 2010 last season, but he was expected to bounce back in new DC Ray Horton's scheme. With plenty of teams desperate for pass rushers, Kruger should not be on the street long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kruger signed with the Saints and looks to be playing DE (per ESPN) anything to see here? If rotoworld/MFL changes his designation could be nice value.

coach Sean Payton said on a teleconference Friday morning. "I see him obviously as someone that can help us in the pass rush, but I also see him as an every-down player. I think he's strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Kruger going to the Saints and Peyton talking him up as a potential 3 down DE. I think if he gets listed as a DE he has some potential value. 

Users who are viewing this thread