What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty- what are you paying for Keenan Allen? (1 Viewer)

fruity pebbles

Footballguy
Know the guy in one of my leagues was offered Will Fuller or Sterling Shepard plus a likely 2nd round pick from two different owners.

Jordy Nelson is still demanding a 3rd round startup pick, and he is 31 coming off an ACL. KA will be worth more next year than he is now. Unless you really need the production, just stick him on IR and sell then if you want. 

Someone just offered me a trade for Keenan.  He is willing to give me Marcus Wheaton.....  AYFS?   this is why I am considering getting out of dynasty because of these kinds of BS offers that no person in their right mind would even consider.  #### this guy and everyone out there who plays dynasty like this. 

mini rant over.

In the league I own him, my team is very deep so I am not selling.  ACL is a very recoverable injury these days so I think he will be fine next year.  It would take more than Shepard and a 2nd to get him from me.  I don't understand the point to offering something like Wheaton for him.  That's just going to piss Allen owners off.  It isn't going to be considered an opening offer to counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont necessarily think its the acl for owners looking to sell. Seems to be one thing after another with him, with both knees now having major injuries.

He owns Hilton Cobb and Lockett. Probably a stash for future upside. I don't know, I really like Mocriefs upside for Dynasty with Luck throwing to him

Users who are viewing this thread