What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Surprising close game.  I am confident Jeff Fisher will make some halftime adjustments to rectify the situation.

Just switched over during Bronco halftime - watched a sack where all  three rushers were missed by the LA offensive line. Pretty awful to watch that - thought these guys were a bit better in how they were portrayed in Hard Knocks 

Anyone watching this game: can you tell me what the hell is going on with Russell Wilson and the Seattle offense?

This is the same LA D that the effing 49ers steamrolled, yet here I sit looking at Wilson losing me my game this week.

What gives?

Anyone watching this game: can you tell me what the hell is going on with Russell Wilson and the Seattle offense?

This is the same LA D that the effing 49ers steamrolled, yet here I sit looking at Wilson losing me my game this week.

What gives?
Darrell Bevell

Can anyone provide more detail on this?  What's wrong with Rawls?
I don't know. They were checking his ankle it looked like with some tests on the sideline. Then they showed him walking to locker room 10 minutes later. Looked like he had a bit of a hitch going on but who knows.

Can't be good but he wasn't carted off or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly game by both offenses.  Really ugly.  Not sure the defenses are as good as the score would indicate.

High ankle sprain? Most players would miss 3-4 weeks easy. It feels like a broken ankle.
Yup. Last week right after it happened I thought he'd be out for weeks. Was really awkward looking and painful. Big oaf Suh just wrecked his ankle.

If they had any faith in the backup I'm sure they would have tried and sit Wilson this game.

Good game. I thought LA was going to lose for sure at the end, got the benefit of a few late calls.

SEA should destroy the Rams @ home later in  2016.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the win I'm far from excited about this team.   After this tough matchup Gurley and the offense need to start looking at least average

BusterTBronco said:
Can't believe we just lost to the Lambs.  Three points from the offense.

Wow.  We stink.  We really, really do.
We? This guy again... You're no Seattle fan. Why do you do this? 

Users who are viewing this thread