What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

List of adult male actors in "Lucas" who could be described as "A-list" (or at least recognizable):

Charlie Sheen
Jeremy Piven (but I don't think he has any kids)
Gary Cole

That's it.
Cole has one child. The article said children, so Im hoping that rules him out. 

I dont think Piven has any, but not sure about that. 

Sheen, not a family man by anyone's definition. Has to be someone off camera is my guess. 

It has to be someone older. I doubt it was one of the 20ish year old actors in the movie.

Martin Sheen seems like a good bet. Don't know if I'd call him a family man either. But it could explain why his son is so screwed up if he knows what was going on. 

Kingpin reference is to the movie. It's Woody Harrelson.

Or Woody Allen.

Or Woody from Toy Story. (Looks like we are back to Tom Hanks)

Kingpin reference is to the movie. It's Woody Harrelson.

Or Woody Allen.

Or Woody from Toy Story. (Looks like we are back to Tom Hanks)
It all comes back to Kevin Bacon.  And he did play that young boy rapist on that movie, Sleepers.  

The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own. But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life. He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared

Cripes I hope it's not Tom Hanks
That was my guess.

So all this thread has taught me is that a bunch of my favorite movies could possibly become unwatchable depending on the name. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread