What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (4 Viewers)

I've got to think A list refers to someone with a lot of pull in the industry and not necessarily a box office draw at the moment. 

Cripes I hope it's not Tom Hanks
Sincerely doubt it. Spent a wkend with him and his first family in the 80s when he came through Albq w the Happy Days (same producers as his drag show w PScolari) softball team. I had that chance cuz i was dating the sister of his former, fellow-struggling-actor, NYC roomie - then in NM too - who was flaming gay and he treated Tom like he treated me and all str8 guys. Besides, i'm a fast read on people and he just wasn't a closet anything kinda guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a TV show about a Hollywood Medium, Tyler Henry:

2. Tyler Henry connected with Corey Feldman's best friend: Afterward, Corey handed Tyler a chain with a ring attached and he immediately felt the presence of someone who would have passed away from a drug overdose. Tyler had no idea who it was, but Feldman confirmed it was his close friend, late actor Corey Haim. "It all makes perfect sense really what you just described," he said.

Tyler explained that Haim was referencing to the writing of a book and encouraging Feldman to share more details about the suffering and abuse he endured during his life as a child star. "I know that I care," Feldman said. "I know that I want to do everything that I can to help others, but it's a lot or responsibility and it does have its own level of very intense and very real danger attached to it."

3. Tyler Henry advised Corey Feldman on coming forward about Corey Haim's abuse: "The individual that's being referred to clearly had lots of opportunities to interact with kids," Tyler told him. "All it will take is one person coming forward for a whole other group of people to come forward. It's clear that other people would also come forward and support you."

Feldman felt this was the reassurance he was hoping for. "Literally, I've been praying for several nights in a row for this answer," he said. "I feel like that whole thing was orchestrated by some greater power to help me find that answer."

Same here.  My friend just started working for him.

Some good arguments for Martin Sheen on Reddit.
Surprisingly convincing.

If this has been going on for over 30 years, I think it eliminates guys like Charlie Sheen and Kiefer Sutherland who are around 50. I think it'll end up being a guy that is 60+.

About Martin Sheen:

and he would also likely have been on set for the filming of Lucas since Charlie was only 20 years old in 1985.

Really? Do most dads go to work with their 20 year olds? I'd say this is a bit of a stretch. 

So, who exactly is the keeper of the "A-list"  is there an authoritative list somewhere?  Is there a secret cabal the votes people on and off the list - or is it like Relegation and Promotion in soccer - at the end of the year the bottom of the A-list gets dropped to the B-list, and the top B-listers get promoted to the A-list?

In Corey Feldman's 2013 book Coreyography, he explains the abuse Corey Haim experienced during the filming of Lucas. Allegedly one of the adult men on the set of the film convinced Haim that it was "normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations". Haim and the man walked off and went between two trailers on the set and Haim let the man sodomize him. Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry

Gary Cole.  And his birthday was yesterday.  Good time to out him.  

In Corey Feldman's 2013 book Coreyography, he explains the abuse Corey Haim experienced during the filming of Lucas. Allegedly one of the adult men on the set of the film convinced Haim that it was "normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations". Haim and the man walked off and went between two trailers on the set and Haim let the man sodomize him. Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry
List of adult male actors in "Lucas" who could be described as "A-list" (or at least recognizable):

Charlie Sheen
Jeremy Piven (but I don't think he has any kids)
Gary Cole

That's it.

Assuming it filmed in 1985 - Haim was 14, Charlie 20 - I would not call that an "older man" :shrug:

The only one that makes real sense if the story is true is Martin Sheen.
After reading the transcript of one of Feldman's interviews, it really must be someone significantly older, like in the Martin Sheen age bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread