What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (2 Viewers)

I'll say Emma Watson because I doubt she's been named already.

If Watson is taken, I'll go with the obvious answer, Oprah.
I did find it odd that during one of Oprah's Favorite Things Cory Feldman was trotted out in the gimp suit from Pulp Fiction.

Checks all the boxes.  Creepy as hell.  Piven's best friend, so no surprise to be on the Lucas set.  Family man facade.
But not really one. Story speculates with married, kids. I think both of the Northsiders fail to meet that criteria.

If Watson is taken, I'll go with the obvious answer, Oprah.
Now, everybody look under your seats sos i can pick which butt ima wrangle next...YOU get pegged! And YOU get pegged!! And YOU get pegged! Aaaand YOU get pegged! And EVERYBODY gets to peg my next guest, superstar humanitarian pilot...............Joooohhhhn Travolta!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, everybody look under your seats sos i can pick which butt ima wrangle next...YOU get pegged! And YOU get pegged!! And YOU get pegged! Aaaand YOU get pegged! And EVERYBODY gets to peg my next guest, superstar humanitarian pilot...............Joooohhhhn Travolta!!!!
:excited:

I know someone who's brother swears that one of the aforementioned celebrities hit on him at an airfield in FL.  This guy was working and the celebrity had a plane there.  He said he pretty blunt about it as well.  

Checking out the Lucas IMDb page, I forgot the crush that I had on Kerri Green. Between Lucas and The Goonies, I thought she was going to be a huge star.
Haim was in Secret Admirer too, which sent me down a vortex of looking up Lori Loughlin and Kelly Preston photos.  Man, what a treat! 

I've posted the same thing about Cruise--my info being from a trusted and close source.  

Lots of rumors about Travolta too.

I know someone who's brother swears that one of the aforementioned celebrities hit on him at an airfield in FL.  This guy was working and the celebrity had a plane there.  He said he pretty blunt about it as well.  

I don't even think Travolta counts as a secret or rumor anymore, that's been pretty well known in Hollywood (and pilot) circles for years.

Users who are viewing this thread