What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would you do? Vol 1 (1 Viewer)

What would you do?

• Total voters
It would truly suck to get sprayed but it wouldn't last forever. Definitely saving the poor little guys life is more important.

Either save it right then and there or call animal control and wait for them to show up.   
Good call on calling AC.  

I really can't say what I'd do...feels like one of those things where you don't know how you'd react until you're in that moment.

You did this? HERO.

This sums up humanity. At our worst we're horrible and selfish screwing up nature and gutting the innocent and at our best we are Heros sticking out our necks to save the innocent.

Kudos if that was you. Small bit of redemption for mankind there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You did this? HERO.

This sums up humanity. At our worst we're horrible and selfish screwing up nature and gutting the innocent and at our best we are Heros sticking out our necks to save the innocent.

Kudos if that was you. Small bit of redemption for mankind there.
Nope, wasn't me.  Just stumbled on to the video.

Mis-clicked my vote - would go with other.  Call animal control.  No way in hell I do what that guy did.  Between getting sprayed and rabies (I assumed they could carry rabies??) I'm not chancing it.

I would like to say I would try to save it myself but I gotta be honest and say I don't think I would. In fact, I doubt it. Turtles yes. Skunks no. Calling Animal Control would likely be my move.

:thumbup: :thumbup:  for the guy who saved it. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread