What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (1 Viewer)

It came in from Squistion's twitter, but I'm not even positive how that happened... I'd say it was in the page 30-50 range, please bump if you find it.
Let me get this straight.  CSTU welched on the election bets.  In an attempt to collect, FFA went Magnum PI on his ### and discovered that CSTU followed Squisition's twitter feed which included an (un)healthy pigeon fascination and from there we were off and running on all things pigeon?  Still never found Squish's twitter feed, did he shut it down in the aftermath?

Let me get this straight.  CSTU welched on the election bets.  In an attempt to collect, FFA went Magnum PI on his ### and discovered that CSTU followed Squisition's twitter feed which included an (un)healthy pigeon fascination and from there we were off and running on all things pigeon?  Still never found Squish's twitter feed, did he shut it down in the aftermath?
cstu didn't find or have anything to do with Squissy's twitter feed.  

My biggest question is why is the pooping pigeon :cstu; and not :squis: 

Doesn't make sense.
Because the icon was meant to be a graphical representation and reminder of what cstu did and the far reaching affects it can have. The pooping pigeon represents how innocent (?) people can be caught up in the web of deceit. 

Oh, and because a pooping pigeon is way funnier that a bottle of grape juice. 

(Or, because this thread has seemlesly morphed from one unrelated topic into another, none of us really have a friggin clue anymore)

Those who have read this entire thread, it's almost as if we're part of a pigeon clique.  Or pigeon cluck.  Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
A man searching for bags with a ziplock

Waiting to collect $300 staring at the clock

Donald Trump won the election

Chad made the wrong selection

He thought it would be really funny

Turns out he has no money

Thinking it would've been a landslide

Now he has to run and hide

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread