What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Low Effort Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas (1 Viewer)

-jb-

Footballguy
Wife just let me know I need something for tonight. Anything good for 2016?  And before any of you feel compelled to devolve this thread into posting "sexy ______" pics, you need to know that type of behavior is totally cool with me. 

Go as Otis. Wear xtra xtra xtra large gloves, stuff the excess fingers with sausages. Spread fake cash around behind you all night like a crop duster. 

:hawkscreech;

-jb- said:
Wife just let me know I need something for tonight. Anything good for 2016?  And before any of you feel compelled to devolve this thread into posting "sexy ______" pics, you need to know that type of behavior is totally cool with me. 
I have told my wife the only way I am dressing up is her in a zookeeper outfit with a gun and me in a monkey suit with bullet holes.

Hang an empty box of frosted flakes or something like that around your neck with a knife in it and go as a 'Cereal Killer.'

I said it in the other thread, Trump grope victim.  Just cut out some baby hands, or rip some hands off of a kids doll.

Red face, headband with feather, and smile a lot.  An inexpensive yet timely Chief Wahoo costume with the Indians in the World Series.

Users who are viewing this thread