What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

L7 seasons Neutral site non-conference dogs in March 24-5 ATS (avg line 11) with more than 8 days to prepare and a total less than 144 sdql

that's Gardener-Webb, UNK, and Liberty today.. fwiw

found the same thing as this dude, except I could only go non-conference - he narrowed his results down to tournament:

@OskeimSports Pac-12 Conference squads are 9-1 SU & 8-2 ATS vs. Mountain West Conference foes in the NCAA Tournament, including 4-0 SU & ATS as underdogs. I like Washington +3.5 as my math model makes the line Utah State -1.3.

@MattZemek the Boeheim 2-3 zone didn't work vs. Baylor, so will Mike Hopkins give the 2-3 its One Shining Moment against Utah State?
Did you guys see that Baylor game yesterday. All the threes.

Nevada is garbage.
Sagarin's SOS numbers:
Nevada #90 SOS
Florida #13 SOS
----------------------------
Utah State #111 SOS
Washington #70 SOS

Should have seen that going into yesterday :bag: I'm really leaning toward Washington tonight. After yesterday I'm seeing opposing teams 20-12 versus the MW (non-conference, neutral site) with Mountain West coming off of conference play --> into non-conference play in March. The average line in those games was +1 for the non-Mountain West teams. I had to build it myself, so can't narrow down with 100% confidence to actual NCAA Tournament games or what, but that's what I got.. still gonna go work out and run errands and let it seep into the subconscious first..

No college ball for me but I do have PGA win tickets on Cook 200-1 (co-leader), Im 65.5-1 (1 shot back), and Dahmen 150.5-1(2 shots back)...........so I got that going for me.

This course plays so hard in the afternoon the leaderboard will probably flip tomorrow and again on Sunday.  Focus on guys that can score, no matter how far down on the leaderboard they are.

You'd have more fun lighting money on fire than buying in on DJ at +350.

No college ball for me but I do have PGA win tickets on Cook 200-1 (co-leader), Im 65.5-1 (1 shot back), and Dahmen 150.5-1(2 shots back)...........so I got that going for me.

This course plays so hard in the afternoon the leaderboard will probably flip tomorrow and again on Sunday.  Focus on guys that can score, no matter how far down on the leaderboard they are.

That's silly 2 rounds in.

What's DJ's probability to win, IYO?

Have you ever played craps when everyone except the jerks are rooting for the same thing? Celebrating together, losing together, coming together as one to enjoy the night?

Don't be the guy who plays Don't Pass.

It's OVER SATURDAY

He had the benefit today of being the first group in the field to tackle the snake pit (16-18). Very few guys shot under par this afternoon and conditions should keep on sharpening...now it that may mean he shoots +3 tomorrow and then posts a number to beat on Sunday.

Watching DJ play a par 3 is a great way to trigger a heart attack.  There are 3 of the hardest par 3s of golf on the last 6 holes as well as 2 par 4s you can't over power with distance.

I'd maybe consider dj at +1200 but still would probably pass in favor of a handful of longshots.  

Head to Head I favor rahm over dj at this course and conditions.

I want my money on ball strikers that can put it close and maybe make a putt when the heat is on, I don't need to be watching dustin whiffing 6 footers all day.

To answer, you could start to entice me at +1200.

DJ had the benefit of being the first group to tackle the snake pit (16-18).  Those holes are dramatically different in the afternoons compared to the morning.  Holding DJ tickets while watching him play a par 3 are a great way to induce a heart attack, and there are 3 of the toughest par 3's on tour over the last 6 holes, as well as 2 tricky par 4's that you can't out power with distance.

I'd want some darts on guys that can hit their irons close, probably just inside the cut line would give them the best chance at optimum conditions.

For matchups today, love Furyk over Watson.  Rahm +105 over DJ sounds good too.

Cant remember the guys name, want to say doyle maybe, but he made the rounds as an expert. He had nevada in the final four. 
Tim doyle. Just looked it up. Funny thing is if you search tim doyle final four 2019 the very first search video that comes up is now deleted. I am sure thats just a quirk as it is available elsewhere, but funny.

I think there is a cheerleading competition in town. I keep seeing gaggles and squads everywhere. Last night, just before dusk, there was a blond-headed herd trying to navigate a crosswalk - out on the town - every member donning little white short shorts and boots. Today an entire crimson-clad flock came around the corner, peddaling a barcrawler down the street, blasting Sweet Home Alabama as they yelled "Roll Tide Roll" in unison among the lyrics of the chorus - echoing through the streets downtown. Then, as if that wasn't unnerving enough, I just witnessed an entire charm of foxes giggling and playing follow the leader down the crowded sidewalk on a dozen Lyft scooters.

It's not a trend. It's not a stat. It's not an alorithm. It's not a "smart bet".

It's a bonding experience. It's a way of life. It's fun bet. 

Join me.  OVER SATURDAY is here.
Thats funny thats exactly what I did on Wednesday night in vegas.. PLayed 4 hours at the craps table and was on dont pass.  Very profitable for me.

Also took Maryland under and KY under but I did forget about over saturdfay

Noles -4.5
Zags -14
Nova +3.5 and +160
Auburn -2
Va Tech -8.5
Oregon -4
Houston -5.5
UVA -10.5

Pucks

Preds -110

Man I had an excellent day yesterday until VCU. And I knew about the tall man. The Fall guy. How do you not game plan for one man. I thought I was being sharp, fading the public and their seven-foot freak angle. Especially after the line flipped. I'm 0-2 fading that dude this season.

Man I had an excellent day yesterday until VCU. And I knew about the tall man. The Fall guy. How do you not game plan for one man. I thought I was being sharp, fading the public and their seven-foot freak angle. Especially after the line flipped. I'm 0-2 fading that dude this season.
You’d be 3-0 fading Over Saturday. 🙂

🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf?  Joe is turning my pile of poop emoji into a smile emoji now?  If I was tanner I’d turn this into a ninth concurrent suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread