What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Undefeated teams in MNF division matchups pretty much mashed out thru the years plus I think the 49ers have won more MNF games than any team in NFL history.. 29-game sample undefeated division team won 65% covered 66.6% against average line of -3 with average score 25-18 thank you.

Rams broke my little ####### heart yesterday. Especially the way they started. Do you think OL vs DL is the most-important thing in games this season?

Undefeated teams in MNF division matchups pretty much mashed out thru the years plus I think the 49ers have won more MNF games than any team in NFL history.. 29-game sample undefeated division team won 65% covered 66.6% against average line of -3 with average score 25-18 thank you.
I am so glad you have been right on my Niners this year. :D    Hope it continues tonight.  Normally I'd take the +6 with Seattle as an emotional hedge but I'm going to ride or die with Kyle tonight.  I already have buyer's remorse over that decision.

debo +300 anytime TD he lead team in RZ targets + got his highest usage of the season last week; also no kittle cheers bro

Users who are viewing this thread