Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

no CFL tonight I'm hardly workin' well guess I'll talk at ya' later don't work too hard only when they're lookin' (if you're lucky) cheers bro

On 7/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, ChainsawU said:

Remember when we were watching Yankees at Fenway a few years ago. And Nugs' old lady was watching. When A-Rod came back from steroid suspension and was getting pelted by the Yankees' pitching staff. That's the Yanks/Red Sox game I always remember. It was a Sunday night game too.

During this series they were talking about how the 4-game series between these two teams took it out of them so bad. When this series ended back in July each team had a day off the next day, too. Tomorrow that's not the case for either team. No days off after the 4-game series culminating at night. Both these teams should probably be fadable tomorrow. Red Sox 0-7 SU L7 coming into tonight..

What was it goo said that one time..

1. stop
  2. drop
  3. shut 'em down open up shop
  4. don't bet on a losing streak to end; bet on it to continue

I think I'm remembering that correctly.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, ChainsawU said:

Chapman threw 27 pitches tonight. This season Yankees 17-5 O/U in game 2+ of the series when Chapman threw more than 11 pitches the previous game. sdql

Yankees +112
Red Sox/Yankees o10½ +107

4 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Both these teams should probably be fadable tomorrow.

Especially with the delayed start & G4 ending even later than planned.. however after KC's hot start after the ASB they really cooled off going 1-9 L10 yikes. Depending on tonight's result, tomorrow's matchup between KC/BOS will see two teams with a max of 2 wins between them in their L17 games: SDQL :yucky: gross

15 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Especially with the delayed start & G4 ending even later than planned.. however after KC's hot start after the ASB they really cooled off going 1-9 L10 yikes. Depending on tonight's result, tomorrow's matchup between KC/BOS will see two teams with a max of 2 wins between them in their L17 games: SDQL :yucky: gross

I took over 10.  Let's go, drop the puck already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, facook said:

I took over 10.  Let's go, drop the puck already.

There He Is!!! 8:15 estimated start brother. DROP THE BEAT DAZ

the line on NYY has gone up 9 11 cents since the delay. what are people chasing. last game in town. they're usually locked-in on a moneyline by that time. I like it. Dudes b paying juice and such.

eta it obviously because of the lineups I think, but that not my angle 2nite cheers yo

Edited by ChainsawU

Yankee 36-5 th the RL (.878) in their 41 home wins this season.. Action junkie here now. :bye:

Yankees -3 +389

*also 34-4 RL in their 38 division wins (.895)

Edited by ChainsawU

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Yankee 36-5 th the RL (.878) in their 41 home wins this season.. Action junkie here now. :bye:

Yankees -3 +389

A MENDOZER COME ON OVER SPECIAL.  I like it.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, facook said:

Doyers!

that game I went to at Chase back in June, that Dodgers game, I found out why y'all say Doyers. It's very accurate. There were two Doyer fans in a sea of D-Back locals and they were loud and unconcerned. Dude had ONE JOKE - asking every concession slinger if they had a 40 ounce to sell to him. It was funny for like the first nine times he asked it, then all the white people on the front row got mad and started shouting things like how sucky Dodger Dogs are and other, related semi-insults that didn't land

7 minutes ago, Wine Thief said:

A MENDOZER COME ON OVER SPECIAL.  I like it.

I LIKE HER ANALYSIS

• Love 1

clean start by JA Happenstance AKA Mr Such'n Such. Live total down to o9½ +100 might need six more outs to see a 8½

3 hours ago, comfortably numb said:

Was there a pitching change in the mets/marlins game?

My mets o2.5 got canceled 

Probably - they are playing a Double Header today. 

8 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Hard knocks is back!

Such a great show

Do you watch all or nothing on Amazon?

11 hours ago, Raptors409 said:

Can you ride past the Astrodome and tell me if the retractable roof is going to open or closed today? TIA.

What's up man. How have you been? Here's a resource for that: https://astrosroof.mlblogs.com/ But you can always bet that on hot days in Houston those dudes always gonna be inside with the A/C on. Especially with how humid it is in H-Town. Twitter search ______ ____ roof status (insert stadium name) for future reference, although some parks can be stingy with info sometimes. Cheers Brougham! Hope you are doing well..

• Thanks 1

teaser time!!

Jax/Bal is the lowest NFL total I've ever seen pregame

Edited by lumpy19

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

teaser time!!

Jax/Bal is the lowest NFL total I've ever seen pregame

Heard a nugget on VSiN that preseason games between teams that have been practicing against each other tend to go under.  Maybe RR tease some of those matchups to the under?  :shrug:

1 hour ago, facook said:

Heard a nugget on VSiN that preseason games between teams that have been practicing against each other tend to go under.  Maybe RR tease some of those matchups to the under?  

I'm not a totals teasing kind of guy

53 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

I'm not a totals teasing kind of guy

Gotcha.  Thought you were hinting at that with your comment on the Ravs/Jags total.

BOL has a 21 pt teaser which pays 1.7:1 on 10 teams, I excluded the falcons

2 teamer 6 pt teaser round robin on all the dogs as well

3 hours ago, facook said:

Heard a nugget on VSiN that preseason games between teams that have been practicing against each other tend to go under.  Maybe RR tease some of those matchups to the under?  :shrug:

well who are those teams!

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

BOL has a 21 pt teaser which pays 1.7:1 on 10 teams, I excluded the falcons

2 teamer 6 pt teaser round robin on all the dogs as well

All dogs or just dogs in the Wong window?

• Love 1