What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

we got us a fake punt AND a fake field goal last night :lol: all the other games are going to seem boring in comparison. especially how it almost ended in 3 consecutive pass interference calls. they waived off a PI in the end zone on that final drive. that was how close we got to getting the points we needed. I had Canes 2H +6 as well, so was looking for the straight up win from them
My Florida under 9 future wanted that as well.

can't believe Kersh plunked Didi right out of the lineup like that. what an ### hole. did you hear the ball hit him, it sounded like straight bone even though it looked like his deltoid meat

thinking about hitting a live over after the 5th, as it looks like the shadows are going away, plus assuming bullpens gotta kick in soon.. off the dome, might do a LAD team total if yankees get 1 more thats a guaranteed 9 to reach 7 runs..

I'm used to it with Teasers, not so much with Pleasers.
but what if that game I referenced set a precedent and we don't have to worry about it even being close (like a 30+ point margin, ya know). that's when I've pretty much used them in the past - when all I was seeing was 20+ point margins on things.. so it fits with my original strategy's what I'm sprayin'

Dodgers team total just went from 3.5 -140 to 4.5 +120 :oldunsure: ####

and then 2.5 -150, now we're getting somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
If German gets "wobbly" in the 5th, no way he comes back out. He's done for sure.

I can't believe it.. he in. holding my breath LAD o2.5 -120 :unsure:

IRELAND PREMIER LEEG - 3 p.m.

Dundalk vs. Uni College Dublin

Dundalk -3.5  +115

Dundalk o4.5  +170

o3 combined at 70'  -115

To Score a Penalty: Dundalk +215

1st & 2nd Half Both o1.5  +150

Number of Goals: 5  +390

Exact Score: 5-0  +625

yeah, i kinda like Dundalk here  :D

RIGHT. I've noticed that as well. She thinks it'll go in dry. And it doesn't. What goes on in her brain I'll never know. I think she's just happy I'm taking her to seafood tomorrow night and she wants to seem enthusiastic. Odds that it actually happens hovering around +500 or so.

I got some cocoa butter. Like, the real stuff you gotta heat up on the stove until it turns into liquid. I warmed some up last night (just to see what would happened) and she immediately instructed me to rub her feet with it. She loves slippery stuff. Back when she got her boobs done I bought some pregnant woman stretch mark belly butter (because her boobs started to develop stretch marks) and she LOVED when I would apply it. Ended up working pretty well for the stretch marks, too, although ultimately she had to get them lasered off. Maybe I will reintroduce it into the situation tomorrow. Odds just went down to +350 after that idea. Still unlikely.

Any week 1 NFL lines jump out to anyone?

I think Philly crushes Washington by double digits. I think Baltimore is another big favorite that will cruise to an easy, dominating win in week 1. 

Verlander K props  at 8.5 (-103) ..........been hammering it to easy wins and not stopping now.

Double digit Ks in 7 straight and last time he faced Tampa Bay a few months ago he had 9.

Any week 1 NFL lines jump out to anyone?

I think Philly crushes Washington by double digits. I think Baltimore is another big favorite that will cruise to an easy, dominating win in week 1. 
philly has a few minor injuries, but all signs point to them handling the Redskins pretty easily. the Eagles DL should demolish Skins OL, and Keenum will probably have a similar game to the last game he played in Philly. Doug has never been one to pile on,  but i can't see how the Eagles lose that game. Double digits seem very, very likely

Wu-banger said:
I've had a lot of success with big favs in Week 1s in the past - Army / Bama / Texas / Georgia / LSU 
I have a lot of chalk on my week one card bet andparlayed into over the last 4-6 weeks.

i like both UCLA and FIU outright as slight Dogs, but true one I keep coming back to is Toledo.  I think they might win outright.

FSU, Sparty, ok st, Georgia, Va Tech, Mizzou, LSU and USC are the chalk side of my card.

Oh yeah and Utah.... but I watched a preseason show the other day and three of the five guys had Utah in the playoffs...... so the hype train has left the station in them for sure.

Weather looks fine in Hartford on Thursday for Edsall's group to run up some points.

Connecticut -17½ -120
Wagner/U Conn o70½ -120

No ####, I just moved each of those 1 whole point with my two 120/100 bets. Line moved 430 AM. Same exact time I just bought them.

I have a lot of chalk on my week one card bet andparlayed into over the last 4-6 weeks.

i like both UCLA and FIU outright as slight Dogs, but true one I keep coming back to is Toledo.  I think they might win outright.

FSU, Sparty, ok st, Georgia, Va Tech, Mizzou, LSU and USC are the chalk side of my card.
The line has now crossed 3 to -2.5 based on a few significant Bearcat injuries if you are holding a UCLA +4 ticket and wanted to middle. Their will be a huge home crowd advantage in that game though playing it on campus at night.

Users who are viewing this thread