What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

I am guessing UFC upcoming cards are next.... March madness next week in Cleveland, UFC fight night the following weekend in Columbus.. two sets of tickets I have planned most of March around.. UG - this is probably worse than my picks lately, but not by much. 

so no fans for the tourney and other events......... does this favor the dog or the favorite, defensive or offensive minded teams, overs or unders?, experienced teams or cinderellas?  :shrug:

so no fans for the tourney and other events......... does this favor the dog or the favorite, defensive or offensive minded teams, overs or unders?, experienced teams or cinderellas?  :shrug:
So crazy.  Not sure there's any good way to handicap that.  I guess maybe helps the big dogs against high seeds near their home? Since the high seed won't have any sort of home court with fans traveling?

My theory:  less upsets in the first two rounds.   

Early round crowds always support the team playing for the upset.   Lower-seeded team keeps it close and suddenly the crowd is on their side and pumping them up.   They start believing.   Favorites start choking.   

:youallshouldfademe:

Players(all tourney plays)

Dechambeau -134 o DJ

Fleetwood -130 o DJ

Rory -165 o Thomas

Rory -133 o Rahm

Na -120 o Kisner

Poulter -118 o Snedeker

Fowler +4350 to win(bookmaker)

Last edited by a moderator:
Players(all tourney plays)

Dechambeau -134 o DJ

Fleetwood -130 o DJ

Rory -165 o Thomas

Rory -133 o Rahm

Na -120 o Kisner

Poulter -118 o Snedeker

Fowler +4350 to win(bookmaker)
Probably not a good idea to fade JT when he’s going to win it all.

I used to complain every March about how between the rodeo and SXSW and the World Match Play, the city was damn near unlivable.

I used to complain too much, back then.  :kicksrock:

I always get a little depressed at the end of college football, and then again after the Super Bowl.  But then I get into CBB.  Then I get a little MORE depressed with the end of March Madness.  Right now I'm just really sad.  When they cancel the Masters my family is going to hate me.

What am I going to do at night for the next several weeks? Actually talk to my wife? :shrug:

This is the greatest time of year.. March Madness, Masters, baseball starting, NHL and NBA playoffs around the corner along with the draft... UG...

Lol - these guys have got to be trolling here.  No chance anyone gets paid back.

PropSwap, for its part, is hoping good will will prevail.

“We are calling upon our community of sellers to return the profits collected from their college basketball sales this year, and help make the buyers on PropSwap whole,” the company said, in a statement, adding that it will offer rewards for doing so.

Participated in a facetime street craps game with a few friends last night, likely to become a regular thing. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread