What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

I'm drunk, do I dare handicap these last two games?

ETA: I'm not going to. Just going to enjoy my win and live to die tomorrow. But I like the Knicks quite a bit tonight.
Lakers -2, over 106 1H.

I'm the best I've ever seen, biatchessssss......!!!!!!! I have a date tonight and then I'm gonna touch my ween!!!  Biatches!!!!  Everrrr!!!!

How come every time we get a cat on game cam, there are coons and deer under the feeder? Like they don't give a ####.

I sobered up enough to realize why I don't watch NBA
I don't watch it either but if you know the talent gap you can make money.

When a team's best player doesn't play, they're probably gonna lose. When a team plays in snow / rain they're probably not gonna score as many points.

You can either know the ins and outs or wait for injury - weather. Do you want to throw a football in 20 degree weather? Neither does Derek Carr.

yo they sent a young, young woman to call for alumni christmas fund. I asked her to call back on Sunday at 3pm. and then there is also a x-mas gratuity fund for where you live. but what if you just go there to #### on the weekends. it is like a multi-million dollar establishment. they don't need my gratuity do they. and they already have me on camera eating corn with a bobcat.

Watford everton draw +220

Everton has been terrible on the road. Last 5 road matches for Everton have 4 losses and a draw.

Watford hasn't beaten Everton since 1987! Watford has lost 3 of last 4 matches .

Just seems like a 1 to 1 draw with both squads happy with a point

It's interesting that in this multi million dollar resort they run a world class sports book..... and it's the same 40 lines I can get online and they have zero props whatsoever.

f this place and it's 6:5 blackjack.
That was my realization overall too as I sat in various sports books and instead made bets on my phone.  Lines and props were better online and no waiting in line to submit bets.  Cash in hand is nice though.

That was my realization overall too as I sat in various sports books and instead made bets on my phone.  Lines and props were better online and no waiting in line to submit bets.  Cash in hand is nice though.
Cash in hand is literally the only pro.

I made the statement to some folks at work and they laugh in my face everytime we talk about it. 97% of what I can do in Vegas I can do in my house....Vegas trip isnt worth it at all to me.

I can gamble on sports without limit (for me) and with 5 times as many lines. I live in Cincinnati, so I have access to table games, slots, poker rooms if I want it. There are strip clubs, liquor stores, and I have multiple TV setups available to me. Only thing I can think of is hookers and the blue man group....

I made the statement to some folks at work and they laugh in my face everytime we talk about it. 97% of what I can do in Vegas I can do in my house....Vegas trip isnt worth it at all to me.

I can gamble on sports without limit (for me) and with 5 times as many lines. I live in Cincinnati, so I have access to table games, slots, poker rooms if I want it. There are strip clubs, liquor stores, and I have multiple TV setups available to me. Only thing I can think of is hookers and the blue man group....
while this is all true....it's just about the experience.  And I always just go bigger (limit wise) in Vegas because, well...it's Vegas.

Cincinnati back page has hookers covered. Keep an eye out for Hanna.  :wub:

I'm all in on Dede not top 3 and top 4.  More on top 3.  I know not many turn in votes early but for those who did no idea how they would even have Westbrook on them.  I expect Dede and Mayfield to split some votes too.  So I'm on some pro Peppers 3rd bets too.  

Afternoon Pucks:

Flyers  (-125)
Sens  (+165)
Sens/Kings  O5  (-130)

Last edited by a moderator:
Portugal soccer

Chaves +125

I can't see them losing and decent chance this ends in a draw. I like the u2.5 but -170 is steep

Chaves is 2W-3D-1L on the road

Mor has 1W-2D-3L at home
(That 1 win against the last place team)

I don't think Morriense gets a goal as Chaves comes in tied for 3rd with least amount of goals conceded 

6 out of their last 8 games, navy has put up 42+ points by themselves .

Granted two option teams will limit the possessions.
Yep. But Navy missing #1 an and #1 runner and Army certainly knows how to defend the option. Plus Navy played last week in the AAC champ game. Army been prepping for Navy since Nov 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all in on Dede not top 3 and top 4.  More on top 3.  I know not many turn in votes early but for those who did no idea how they would even have Westbrook on them.  I expect Dede and Mayfield to split some votes too.  So I'm on some pro Peppers 3rd bets too.  
I'm pro bake.

Yep. But Navy missing #1 an and #1 runner and Army certainly knows how to defend the option. Plus Navy played last week in the AAC champ game. Army been prepping for Navy since Nov 19th.
Finally did the research.  9 straight unders in Army/Navy.

Users who are viewing this thread