What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (18 Viewers)

Very helpful. I'm thinking playing Clemson at +250? I really think Clemson has a decent chance to beat Bama anyway..............
I mean I could see it but it's not really a hedge right?  You're actually doubling down against Bama vs. locking in profit.  

gussy said:
Have a futures bet on ND to win the playoffs at 38-1

I have nothing on any of the other playoff teams. Any ideas on how best to hedge?
don't hedge, just enjoy you're nice bet

Michigan -7 vs Florida in the yucky repeat bowl.  I think this just goes up (but almost always place bets at the wrong time).

Nothing makes me panic more than getting the "The bookie brought you up and asked about you" text right before bowl season and playoffs.
If only there were wagering sites available on the world wide web you could just wager there if you get cut off

Do we like Tua +120 for Heisman? I can't see an injury in the SECCG swinging the odds this much, feel like their might be value here. Going to monitor this week, but like it.

Taking Chicago +8.5 tonight and putting 5 bucks on them to win by 21+ at 100-1. 

34 in-season coaching changes over the past 10 years, starting with the 2008-09 season. In those first games after, teams went 21-13. They also will have lauri markkanen for about 30 minutes tonight and the pacers are without dipo. Hard to get too excited about Chicago, but like the risk/reward here. They lost to the pacers 107-105 earlier this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pucks:

Leafs/Sabes O6
Flames +115
Sens +165
Sens/Habs O6.5
Wild RT
Knights RT

Hoops
Michigan -5.5
PC  +4
Penn +5.5
Penn +200
N. Mexico +6.5

What's the latest on pur RB-Kurt payout?

Im basically even and haven't been active but have a few nfl and soccer futures. Curious if people are getting paid.

Jenna Bush > Ivanka Trump was a weird thing to think as she was grieving her grandpa at his funeral.  I blame it on the loss of daily football.

Thursday Pucks, and there will be more, but I'll be riding the Ottawa over train again

OTT/MON O6.5 (-125)

I'll also be on the Yotes tonight at the short plus money or PK as soon as it becomes available.
Only one team all season has won their game after having played their previous game in Vegas.
Caps lost to the Knights on Tuesday, tonight they lose in Phoenix.

Thursday Pucks, and there will be more, but I'll be riding the Ottawa over train again

OTT/MON O6.5 (-125)

I'll also be on the Yotes tonight at the short plus money or PK as soon as it becomes available.
Only one team all season has won their game after having played their previous game in Vegas.
Caps lost to the Knights on Tuesday, tonight they lose in Phoenix.
Me too.

Code:
Fournette	over	2.5		receptions	-120	MB
Kessler		under	20.5	completions	-130	MB
Henry		over	33.5	rushing		-115	MB
Sharpe		under	31.5	receiving	-114	BB
Corey Davis	under	4		receptions	-115	SB
Taylor		under	3		receptions	-140	BM
Henry 		over 	11.5 	rushing attempts -110 Her
Fournette 	over 	18.5 	rushing attempts -125 Her
Mariota 	over 	26.5 	rushing -115 Her

Sports book which accepted my btc deposit is now telling me I can't withdraw using btc because of price fluctuation..... definitely not ideal.

My guess is they're getting smoked on btc that they were holding and they don't want to take losses.

Sports book which accepted my btc deposit is now telling me I can't withdraw using btc because of price fluctuation..... definitely not ideal.

My guess is they're getting smoked on btc that they were holding and they don't want to take losses.
Was thinking about this with BTC plummeting. Books that aren't hedged against fx and hold a ton of BTC  deposits from during the rise...do players need to be concerned? They are offshore and face largely the US. I presume they're not dumb as they're running a book to begin with, but with almost zero recourse, irks me a bit.

Santa Clara -4
N Mexico/St. Mary's O157.5
TCU -2

kind of like the over in the Nevada game, I'll see how these do and maybe play it if these go good

Santa Clara -4
N Mexico/St. Mary's O157.5
TCU -2

kind of like the over in the Nevada game, I'll see how these do and maybe play it if these go good
Sens over up to 7 -120 tomorrow vs. Pens.  I'll probably still hit it, but might just see if the juice moves or if maybe they get enough under money to tick it back down to 6.5 (no chance, I know).

Triple D teaser of the night (Dumb, drunk, and...bored): Weber St -1/LA Chargers -7 7 point teaser 

ETA: Waiting for Weber to start on ESPN2....First Take is on.  Screamin A has his top 5 nfl teams and the Saints are outside the top 5 and Cowboys are #3.  What a friggin dbag moron #####-### dbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about this with BTC plummeting. Books that aren't hedged against fx and hold a ton of BTC  deposits from during the rise...do players need to be concerned? They are offshore and face largely the US. I presume they're not dumb as they're running a book to begin with, but with almost zero recourse, irks me a bit.
if they were literally holding onto all the BTC, they're dumb

Per Action Network: In Week 8 or later when two teams meat with a total of 45+ and at least 10mph winds, the under is 37-6 (86%), winning by an average of over 9.78 points.  

Saints under 54.5

Pats under 48

Any of your wives or gfs have any insight on oscars host?

They're looking for a last minute host after Kevin Hart had some homophobic tweets from 7 years ago show up.

Tina and amy are -550 and then a lot of plus money people

Users who are viewing this thread