What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (19 Viewers)

What's up broseph. I bet it's good. They been covering spreads the L3-4 years like crazy. Public plays and all. Dude, if you had to start either the Packers D or the Rams D this weekend, who would it be? I'm trying to get my name engraved on the trophy
Oof.  Nothing on waivers?  I guess Rams.  Neither is great, but Jimmy is more likely to turn it over at home than Kirk.  Plus Jimmy will take some sacks and Rams D was playing well with Ramsey up until last week.  I think Green Bay might get run out.

Falcons D is available on waivers. How about the Pack facing Minny without Dalvin Cook tho? Bro I think that Pats' spread is probably right on point with rest and everything, and the fact Pats' probably basically had a bye week (mentally) last week.. I think Bills have actually become the popular side in that one, too! :yes:

Falcons D is available on waivers. How about the Pack facing Minny without Dalvin Cook tho? Bro I think that Pats' spread is probably right on point with rest and everything, and the fact Pats' probably basically had a bye week (mentally) last week.. I think Bills have actually become the popular side in that one, too! :yes:
Rams > Falcons.  Falcons will likely come out super flat after winning their super bowl last week.  Also Quinn's team is often unprepared...I think he is like 1-14 ats vs Afc or some stupid thing like that.

You are probably right.  My knee-jerk is always to take the Pats at home less than 7.  Maybe I'm trying to talk myself into Buffalo.  

Need Magic football help - PPR - lost Godwin, and Jacobs and have been on the Waiver wire like its my job......

Starting at WR: Perriman, AJ Brown, Lockett - could sub in OBJ, Kirk, Deebo Samuel or Kupp

Starting at RB and Flex: Connor, James Washington, Sanders: Could sub in Boone or move one of the bench wideouts to a flex spot....

Any input appreciated. 

TIA
AB

Last edited by a moderator:
facook said:
Nice!  What'd you play for this week?
Thanks!

I picked: Saints -1.5, Ravens -10, Seahawks -9.5, Patriots -6.5, Chiefs -5 and 49ers -6.5

He picked: Pats/Bills under 38.5, Texans -2.5, Saints -1.5, Ravens -10, Chiefs -5 and Seahawks -9.5. 

Put $50 on each and we’ll split the winnings again. 

Going with the wind plays.

Under Buff QB 165.5
Under Nunn 59.5 and 4.5

Passing on the Charlotte side because I expect them to get blown out.

Maybe I'm trying to talk myself into Buffalo.
Buffalo also clinched a playoff spot with that win at Heinz Field, not sure if that's followed by a letdown spot, but I think I remember hearing that during the broadcast. So subconsciously they might be all like "Mission Accomplished!" and whatnot..

The Ref said:
Have to dust the cleats off.  They want me to come in and play WR For FAU tomorrow night
Took FAU +3.5 pre-Rapture of all skill players.  Doubled down on SMU -1/Under 72 tease.  So probably SMU wins 46-41.

ChainsawU said:
Buffalo also clinched a playoff spot with that win at Heinz Field, not sure if that's followed by a letdown spot, but I think I remember hearing that during the broadcast. So subconsciously they might be all like "Mission Accomplished!" and whatnot..
Dude, they had fans waiting for them at the airport last Sunday night/Monday early am.  Thanks for talking me off of them.  At this point I'm just waiting to see if I can get NE -6.

Dude, they had fans waiting for them at the airport last Sunday night/Monday early am.  Thanks for talking me off of them.  At this point I'm just waiting to see if I can get NE -6.
Brady has averaged eight at 200 yards passing with 3 TDs to 5 INTs over his last 4 games against Buffalo. His passer rating has been something like 40 against them over that time period. The difference in their first game this year was a blocked punt returned for a TD.

The Bills can not only still potentially win the AFC East, they could still theoretically get the #2 seed. So they won’t be in give up mode at all.

I’m not convinced in any way that Buffalo is going to win, but 6 points seems like a lot to lay on a Patriot team that has not only been struggling as of late, but that has really struggled offensively against McDermott’s Buffalo defense.

Legal gambling in Michigan bill finally signed by Governor Juggs.  Sounds like it won’t be operational until March Madness 

will be interesting to see what they offer compared to my current outs

Nothing better than playing a parlay on the 3 games today and knowing it’s a loss 10 minutes after first kickoff 

I saw those two spreads and the start times for each kickoff and thought to myself: "Which fave loses straight up after everyone and their dog pairs them in the teaser" :lol:

Opposing teams 36-38-2 ATS against Arky State head coach Blake Anderson:
Sun Belt Teams: 17-29-2 ATS
Non-Conference Teams: 19-9 ATS

Butch Davis 8-1 ATS in bowls, Anderson 1-4

Brady has averaged eight at 200 yards passing with 3 TDs to 5 INTs over his last 4 games against Buffalo. His passer rating has been something like 40 against them over that time period. The difference in their first game this year was a blocked punt returned for a TD.

The Bills can not only still potentially win the AFC East, they could still theoretically get the #2 seed. So they won’t be in give up mode at all.

I’m not convinced in any way that Buffalo is going to win, but 6 points seems like a lot to lay on a Patriot team that has not only been struggling as of late, but that has really struggled offensively against McDermott’s Buffalo defense.
Win or lose, you know your team Grove.  Respect.

08:15 PM/L.A. Rams vs San Franciso

Consensus History

L.A. Rams

San Francisco

Current Line

+7-108

-7-102

Wagers Placed

43.74% (rams)

56.26% (49ers)

Amount Wagered

$986,480.00 17.85% (rams)

$4,538,610.00  82.15% (49ers)

Am i reading this right and and the 49ers are carrying 82% of the money per SBR??

I saw those two spreads and the start times for each kickoff and thought to myself: "Which fave loses straight up after everyone and their dog pairs them in the teaser" :lol:
If it's the Niners I'm gonna be PISSED.

Also, should have teased the dogs in these games today.  Was impressed with Tampa's fight despite Jameis being utterly incompetent.

Users who are viewing this thread