What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

Booty woman went to jail yo! But she got out though. Man I been running dynasty seasons on PS2 NCAA 2006 this entire time. It's the sickest game of all time. Has to be. Absolutely has to be. I just hit 100 wins with this coach. My favorite thing to do is take a team to the postseason, bail before recruiting, sign on with a cupcake squad, recruit, and do it all over again. Yo Booty Woman said there was a girl in jail with the name "Cash" tattooed on her ###### #### right next to her six-inch dolphin crease with a little crown on top. Man, Booty Woman is.. not a good person man. Anyway I keep making custom clothes. Even other peoples lame custom denim jackets sell for like 2 bills on Etsy

Booty woman went to jail yo! But she got out though. Man I been running dynasty seasons on PS2 NCAA 2006 this entire time. It's the sickest game of all time. Has to be. Absolutely has to be. I just hit 100 wins with this coach. My favorite thing to do is take a team to the postseason, bail before recruiting, sign on with a cupcake squad, recruit, and do it all over again. Yo Booty Woman said there was a girl in jail with the name "Cash" tattooed on her ###### #### right next to her six-inch dolphin crease with a little crown on top. Man, Booty Woman is.. not a good person man. Anyway I keep making custom clothes. Even other peoples lame custom denim jackets sell for like 2 bills on Etsy
I miss her.

Also I have NO idea where Cash was tattooed.  

@-fish-  Bov Madden sims are 3-0 to the over now.  Last night GB/Chi started out way slow (don't judge me, my son and I had it running in the background while we worked on computer stuff) but somehow got there.  Atl/NO was lined at 58 and scored 74 including 40 in the 4th qtr/ot.  :lmao:    2 more games today.

@-fish-  Bov Madden sims are 3-0 to the over now.  Last night GB/Chi started out way slow (don't judge me, my son and I had it running in the background while we worked on computer stuff) but somehow got there.  Atl/NO was lined at 58 and scored 74 including 40 in the 4th qtr/ot.  :lmao:    2 more games today.
Bet the over on the Rams/Hawks.   Took Ravens -3

9th race at Gulfstream 

Belle Tapisserie going off at 12-1.   Soldato should take this easily at 3/5 but I think I have a good shot at hitting the board.   Threw a $1 exacta wheel on Soldato as well.

Close again.   Hit Soldado (who tried every part of the track before finally getting the rail for the last 16th of a mile and winning by a head).   But my 12-1 pick ran in 4th the whole race, and place went to a 7-2 shot, so my wheel didn't quite break even.

One turf race left today.

Bet the over on the Rams/Hawks.   Took Ravens -3

9th race at Gulfstream 

Belle Tapisserie going off at 12-1.   Soldato should take this easily at 3/5 but I think I have a good shot at hitting the board.   Threw a $1 exacta wheel on Soldato as well.
Bet the over in Steelers/Ravens.  If that hits will bet the over in Rams/Hawks as well.  Took Seattle -115.

Gambling taxation laws (winnings in AGI, losses in deductions) screwing us out of the government stimulus.  :wall:   (Not really mad as I hope not to need it, but the tax treatment of gambling is asinine.) 

Gambling taxation laws (winnings in AGI, losses in deductions) screwing us out of the government stimulus.  :wall:   (Not really mad as I hope not to need it, but the tax treatment of gambling is asinine.) 
Care to expand on the stimulus for those who don't understand and are so frikkin sick of the official ****non political**** but totally political thread?

Care to expand on the stimulus for those who don't understand and are so frikkin sick of the official ****non political**** but totally political thread?
I believe it’s $1200 for anyone making less than $99000, or $2400 for married couples making less than $150000, then $500 per kid 

if you make over those amounts you get less up to a certain amount.  Don’t remember those but I think the max for married is $198K Or Something and then you probably only get like $100

max for single maybe $125K but not positive and too lazy to look

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. The phase-out is based on Adjusted Gross Income which is your W2 income for most people.  But for us gamblers (IF you claim it on your taxes), our AGI is inflated by the total gross winnings with the offsetting losses showing up in deductions.  Personally, I track my gambling with each day counting as a session, a win or a loss.  Sum of total winning days is added to AGI while I deduct the sum of the losing days.  The more proper treatment would be for net winnings to be added to AGI, but the IRS didn't ask me. 

I believe it’s $1200 for anyone making less than $99000, or $2400 for married couples making less than $150000, then $500 per kid 

if you make over those amounts you get less up to a certain amount.  Don’t remember those but I think the max for married is $198K Or Something and then you probably only get like $100

max for single maybe $125K but not positive and too lazy to look
Is that gross?  Gross after expenses for self employed?

at Gulfstream

MU - Florida Derby Matchup - Race 14
[7404] Ajaaweed +116
(Disc Jockey vrs Ajaaweed) 
Game start 03/28/2020  05:36 PM

MU - Florida Derby Matchup - Race 14
[7402] Independence Hall -128
(Ete Indien vrs Independence Hall) 
Game start 03/28/2020  05:36 PM

To win:

Independence Hall 9/2

For Exotics:

9) Independence Hall 9/2

7) Tiz The Law 6/5

6) Ajaaweed 20/1

5) Gouverneur Morris 8/1

1) As Seen on TV 12/1

Last edited by a moderator:
2/6/12  exacta box and trifecta box in the 9th.   I have been all around it for three days, but can't seem to hit a good winner.   

Users who are viewing this thread