What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

i like that Tirico calls it South Philly. Nice to know the area. I'll never forget one of those Made in America concerts when Kanye West called North Philadelphia "North side" ,and West Philly "west side". smh

ugh, get the hell out of here Drake White and Jason Witten. Can't we have 1 national game without the Cowboys marketing push?

Yes it is. Philly has been a house of horrors for the Giants 

Time to start looking at the other ways the Giants can get in the playoffs this week
lol, not with this team and this secondary. Not sure what kind of lead we would need to feel that it is comfortable

:thumbup:   would have preferred they spread this good playing across a couple of the other close games, but you could see last week that they were clicking a little better. Will be nice to obliterate the Cowpokes next week too, hopefully that game is meaningful for them (though i don't think it is if Eagles win tonight)

:thumbup:   would have preferred they spread this good playing across a couple of the other close games, but you could see last week that they were clicking a little better. Will be nice to obliterate the Cowpokes next week too, hopefully that game is meaningful for them (though i don't think it is if Eagles win tonight)
It isn't.

Yep. This is going exactly as I feared it would. Which is why I am sitting in a parking lot getting ready to do some last minute Christmas shopping. This offense needs a kick in the ### and a lot of new parts in the offseason.

Nelson Agholar MIGHT end up having a decent career in the NFL.....but it isn't going to be in Philly.  Strange....more than one pundit said he was the most NFL ready WR in that class. 

oh F off fans at the game. Nelson has had a few good games in a row, get off his ###. I hope Wentz throws every pass to Nelson to piss people off more

Last edited by a moderator:
whew, hell of a tackle there by that Giants safety (thought it was safety). Great read and play

oh F off fans at the game. Nelson has had a few good games in a row, get off his ###. I hope Wentz throws every pass to Nelson to piss people off more
Agreed. Still feels too soon to give up on the kid. The talent shines through now and then...just need to figure out how to bring it out more consistantly

Agohlar might be one of the most disappointing players of the last 10 years in Philly
oh c'mon, he has played well ever since he came back from his benching. One drop really shouldn't define his game with us not even being 1/8th of the way through the game

Man I cringe everytime I see #17 on the field. What the hell are the Eagles going to do with Agholor?

Agreed. Still feels too soon to give up on the kid. The talent shines through now and then...just need to figure out how to bring it out more consistantly
i think what it is is simply the frustration. If we knew he wasn't that good and had no talent it may be easier to accept. But he has some games where you think he is beginnning to get it, and then he drops those easy catches. Good news is that it is all mental, not lack of talent. 

Users who are viewing this thread