What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 New York Football Giants (hello darkness my old friend) (8 Viewers)

I would love for them to start building from the trenches out. The least sexy pick at #6 will be Joe Alt, then get the best WR available like Keon Coleman in the second round.
Until the Giants can improve their historically awful offensive line, it just won't matter who they pick. My prayer? Trade up and pick the 10 best offense line guys. Any position on the line.

Ok, I am being a little silly about getting 10 oline in the first 5 picks, but I am serious about not caring at all who they pick until the line is fixed. You could pick Jerry-Terrell-Marvin Rice-Owens-Harrison and he will "suck". He'll wonder where the ball is cause he is 50 yard open. He'll look back and see the QB being carted off the field cause he was broken in half due to yet another ole "block".

Malik Nabers/Jalin Hyatt/Wan'dale Robinson in the slot. Let's do this

Now you focus on Michael Penix Jr. or Bo Nix. Giants will have to trade up from the 2nd to get one of them.

Malik Nabers/Jalin Hyatt/Wan'dale Robinson in the slot. Let's do this

Now you focus on Michael Penix Jr. or Bo Nix. Giants will have to trade up from the 2nd to get one of them.
I wanted the Giants to trade up for Penix once they drafted Nabers, I was surprised Atlanta picked him. I do not want them to trade up for Nix. If he falls fine but don't trade up for him.

One is 26 and the other is 27. I know neither is our long term answer. However, it not like either are Zach Wilson. Both have shown they can play ball in the league.

One is 26 and the other is 27. I know neither is our long term answer. However, it not like either are Zach Wilson. Both have shown they can play ball in the league.
... has Jones really shown that?

He was the #6 pick and we have to debate whether he's a legit NFL starter. He just lost his best crutch in Saquon Barkley, and now it's going to be on him.

Last edited:

He was the #6 pick and we have to debate whether he's a legit NFL starter. He just lost his best crutch in Saquon Barkley, and not it's going to be on him.

He was the #6 pick and we have to debate whether he's a legit NFL starter. He just lost his best crutch in Saquon Barkley, and not it's going to be on him.
As much as we all loved Saquon ... was he really that good?

Ironic that Tommy Cutlets probably saved Daniel Jones job, for now. A sixth chance to show what the majority of fans don't think is there.

Clear that it was a Maye trade up or WR, seems the Pats wanted too much. Grain of salt, but it's been reported that the 2025 1st was included in the Giants offer.

Is it too much to ask for an average offensive line this year?

I still think Giants should try Neal at LG ... They have proven Commodoties at RT and RG with Eluemunor and Runyan.
Let Neal battle it out with Aaron Stinnie, who is currently penciled in as the starting LG ...That's not good !

Giants looked to sure up the back end of the defense on day two.

They took Tyler Nubin S Minnesota in the 2nd round and Andru Phillips CB Kentucky in the 3rd round

I like both picks from the limited tape I saw on them and investing in CB is never a bad thing. Giants lost a lot of power in their secondary the last 2 years.

CB was the #1 need IMO so it's good to see them take one in the 3rd. There weren't any worth taking at 6 and there was a big run on them before they could pick in the 2nd round so this seems like the right place, without making a trade.

Users who are viewing this thread