What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So It's Obama's last day...where do I drop off my gun? (1 Viewer)

Sabertooth

Footballguy
All I heard for 8 years was that he was coming for my guns.  I'm assuming it's got to be today.  Where is the dropoff point in your county?  

It's over Bud. Time to let it go. Such hostility doesn't look good on you. 
No but I mean, this is all I heard.  It must have been true.  Where do we need to drop them off at?  

It has to be true, right?  I mean all those radio stations played it constantly.  

Flawless logic as usual.
Yeah, about the same logic as saying "The Intelligence community was wrong about WMO in Iraq, therefore they are wrong about everything else."  

Look, we live in a post truth world.  I need to surrender my guns dammit.  I was told there would be death squads for #### sake.  I'm worried.  

All I heard for 8 years was that he was coming for my guns.  I'm assuming it's got to be today.  Where is the dropoff point in your county?  
Mine was at the DMV.  As a thank you for voluntary surrender, I was offered either a voucher good for one night's stay at a Trump hotel, or something about a chickpea.  I wasn't really listening to the second part.  I travel a lot, so I took the free hotel night.

Save it for the war Trump will start with China, or the World War that will start when Trump breaks up NATO, or the mayhem that will ensue when Trump rounds up all the illegal aliens and deports them.

Yeah, about the same logic as saying "The Intelligence community was wrong about WMO in Iraq, therefore they are wrong about everything else."  

Look, we live in a post truth world.  I need to surrender my guns dammit.  I was told there would be death squads for #### sake.  I'm worried.  
Pace yourself.  You'll need to save some outrage for when he starts catapulting rapists and gang-bangers over the wall.

Mine was at the DMV.  As a thank you for voluntary surrender, I was offered either a voucher good for one night's stay at a Trump hotel, or something about a chickpea.  I wasn't really listening to the second part.  I travel a lot, so I took the free hotel night.
You missed out on a golden opportunity.  

Save it for the war Trump will start with China, or the World War that will start when Trump breaks up NATO, or the mayhem that will ensue when Trump rounds up all the illegal aliens and deports them.
Trump campaigned on being hostile to China, withdrawing from NATO, and rounding up illegal aliens and deporting them.

Or if Trump decides to grab your wife's #####, or walk in on your teenage daughter when she's naked so he can get a good look at her 15 year old rack.

You might want to hang on to it in case Bannon succeeds in his mission to completely destroy the federal govt.

Users who are viewing this thread