What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the two indicted associates of President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, on Wednesday tied the case to the president himself, saying that some of the evidence gathered in the campaign-finance investigation could be subject to executive privilege.

The unusual argument was raised by a defense lawyer in federal court in Manhattan as the two associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, pleaded not guilty to federal charges that they had made illegal campaign contributions to political candidates in the United States in exchange for potential influence.

So, what is the better look here - Trump disavows the indicted Ukrainians, or Trump embraces the indicted Ukrainians?

Sinn Fein said:

So, what is the better look here - Trump disavows the indicted Ukrainians, or Trump embraces the indicted Ukrainians?

Who are you kidding? You know he's going to do both and neither at the same time.

Oh.

@jeffpassan

Major league umpire Rob Drake tweeted “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020”, according to a copy of the tweet obtained by ESPN. MLB says it is aware of it. News:
the world needs ditch diggers too

Oh.

@jeffpassan

Major league umpire Rob Drake tweeted “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020”, according to a copy of the tweet obtained by ESPN. MLB says it is aware of it. News:
Like, exactly what are these lawless, hooligan traitors going to do? Who/what are they going to storm? A civil war differs from looting and rioting, as it requires there to be an actual opposition engaged in the “war” 

Can we at least be allowed to call people who call for civil war and are  literally stating they will participate in the violence after a constitutionally dictated process occurs, traitors? Again, not sure how there’s any other term for someone that declares they will rise against their nation in arms if a constitutionally dictated legal proceeding doesn’t turn out as they’d like.

Law and order folks - what a joke.

It’s sad how few Americans are left in America. So many people convinced all the pillars of our society that we were raised on are BS and the on thing that we can rely on is a shady, lying Manhattan real estate reality tv star with mob connections, a lengthy history of grifting, a slew of sexual assault accusations and the temperament of a toddler.

It’s sad how few Americans are left in America. So many people convinced all the pillars of our society that we were raised on are BS and the on thing that we can rely on is a shady, lying Manhattan real estate reality tv star with mob connections, a lengthy history of grifting, a slew of sexual assault accusations and the temperament of a toddler.
that’s beautifully written

So Trump's lawyers are now making a case that the President can shoot someone on the streets and it is okay   :unsure:

Boy we keep finding new examples of white privilege every week huh 
Wil Consovoy was in my class at GMUSOL and not only is he extremely bright, he’s also an awesome guy.  I haven’t spoken to him in a few years, and I absolutely disagree with him on this one, but he’s being logically consistent and going all in on the only argument he has.  I’m fairly certain he knows he’s going to lose this one.  

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

(Kiddingly) We’re building a Wall in Colorado”(then stated, “we’re not building a Wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the Wall we’re building on the Border”) refered to people in the very packed auditorium, from Colorado & Kansas, getting the benefit of the Border Wall!

10:20 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Lost in the recent hubbub (or maybe I should say "another thing lost") is the Trump admin pressuring congressional Rs into quietly dispatching of yet another election security bill. What's tricky ol' Donald got up his sleeve wrt 2020?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

(Kiddingly) We’re building a Wall in Colorado”(then stated, “we’re not building a Wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the Wall we’re building on the Border”) refered to people in the very packed auditorium, from Colorado & Kansas, getting the benefit of the Border Wall!

BTW, Trump altered this quote to make it look like he didn't make an error.

He didn't say that Kansas gets "the benefit of the Wall we're building on the Border".

He actually said that Kansas gets "the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned."

link

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

This is jibberish.

I think that anyone with eyes can see that most people who claim to be Christians don’t practice the teachings they claim to believe.  
My experience with Christians is that the vast majority of them are normal people with their good and bad points. There are some that do a good (not perfect) job of living up to their faith. There are some on the other end of the spectrum. It's usually pretty easy to tell the difference between them. The "good" Christians show you what kind of person they are, the "bad" ones  tell you how great they are.  

roadkill1292 said:
Lost in the recent hubbub (or maybe I should say "another thing lost") is the Trump admin pressuring congressional Rs into quietly dispatching of yet another election security bill. What's tricky ol' Donald got up his sleeve wrt 2020?

You'd think this would be bigger news. Why does the GOP keep burying these bills?

:lol:  

JUST IN: The Washington Nationals have released a statement confirming that President Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch of Game 5 of the World Series (if Game 5 is necessary).

Chef Jose Andres has been invited to throw out the first pitch.
Maybe they will let Trump on the field as part of the "Presidents' Race"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread