Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

Recommended Posts

Pence staying at a Trump golf property on the other side of Ireland.  Will commute to Dublin for the meetings via AF2.  

Lmao.  They don’t even try to hide it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zoonation said:

Pence staying at a Trump golf property on the other side of Ireland.  Will commute to Dublin for the meetings via AF2.  

Lmao.  They don’t even try to hide it.  

DRAIN THE SWAMP USA USA USA

I've never seen one man get so rich off being president.  This is the best investment he has ever made and his followers will continue to poor money into him even after he loses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's not taking a salary as President though.  That one really hooked the supporters hard, didn't it.  That was one of Trump's smartest moves, don't take a salary so people think you're so giving and then get away with making more money from being President with your properties.  Pretty smart.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killface said:

DRAIN THE SWAMP USA USA USA

I've never seen one man get so rich off being president.  This is the best investment he has ever made and his followers will continue to poor money into him even after he loses

I suspect when it's all said and done it'll be a net loss. He has to grift as hard as he can now, once he's  out of office there won't be a reason for people to try and curry favor with him - and the "Trump brand" has come to mean something a lot different then it did before. He's looking good now because there's benefit to be had by bribing him via his properties. That benefit won't last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: It’s true.

Every time Trump is asked a question about a foreign country he 1) seems unconvinced the place is real, then 2) affirms that he knows it exists and that he is very popular there, and 3) says the country is "working on what I'm hearing are some very big things, so we'll see

Edited by Bucky86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, babydemon90 said:

I suspect when it's all said and done it'll be a net loss. He has to grift as hard as he can now, once he's  out of office there won't be a reason for people to try and curry favor with him - and the "Trump brand" has come to mean something a lot different then it did before. He's looking good now because there's benefit to be had by bribing him via his properties. That benefit won't last.

I guarantee you he could start a go fund me the day after he loses begging for money to fight the fight and he would have millions of dollars within a week.  he would then proceed to spend that on spray tans and tiny gloves and not a single person that donated would care

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

Asked on Sunday if he had a message for Poland, which was commemorating the anniversary of the start of World War II, Trump decided to congratulate it. Sunday was the anniversary of the day Nazi Germany invaded Poland.

 

He has the mental acuity of a high school stoner.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

:lol: It’s true.

Every time Trump is asked a question about a foreign country he 1) seems unconvinced the place is real, then 2) affirms that he knows it exists and that he is very popular there, and 3) says the country is "working on what I'm hearing are some very big things, so we'll see

I really want a reporter to ask him, "Mr. President,  do you have any clue what you are talking about?"

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

:lol: It’s true.

Every time Trump is asked a question about a foreign country he 1) seems unconvinced the place is real, then 2) affirms that he knows it exists and that he is very popular there, and 3) says the country is "working on what I'm hearing are some very big things, so we'll see

has anyone asked him about Wakanda yet?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moleculo said:

has anyone asked him about Wakanda yet?

I am sure if someone did, Trump would respond: "I think Assange is being treated very unfairly."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zoonation said:

Pence staying at a Trump golf property on the other side of Ireland.  Will commute to Dublin for the meetings via AF2.  

Lmao.  They don’t even try to hide it.  

Detail on how this happened.

- Apparently the VP is also paying personally for family expenses. So that makes the AG & VP paying into the President’s businesses personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

Asked on Sunday if he had a message for Poland, which was commemorating the anniversary of the start of World War II, Trump decided to congratulate it. Sunday was the anniversary of the day Nazi Germany invaded Poland.

 

He has the mental acuity of a high school stoner.

That's an insult to high school stoners everywhere.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

Asked on Sunday if he had a message for Poland, which was commemorating the anniversary of the start of World War II, Trump decided to congratulate it. Sunday was the anniversary of the day Nazi Germany invaded Poland.

 

He has the mental acuity of a high school stoner.

There are so many posts like this that I can't decide which reaction to choose - laugh or cry.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

So, Pence is in Ireland and is meeting with the Prime Minister. Instead of staying in Dublin he is traveling from the opposite coast just so he can stay at a Trump property.

Corruption to own the libs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

yes, I missed the dot. my boner. my wife is the accountant.

Go on.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The General said:

Pelosi took his lunch so he had to take the money this way. Sad.

I hope some Lib president does this to fund the NEA or some National Parks. Republicans will #### their pants.

Seems the precedent is being set as we move thru this presidents term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dickies said:

Why does he hate the military?

He is taking it from Mexico's military, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The General said:

Pelosi took his lunch so he had to take the money this way. Sad.

I hope some Lib president does this to fund the NEA or some National Parks. Republicans will #### their pants.

How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ned said:

How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.

Unfortunately a lot of people are so partisan it doesn't matter what is right or wrong.  Just sticking in the face of the other party, that's all that matters.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mario Kart said:

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

You really think he's going to debate the Dem candidate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yak651 said:

You really think he's going to debate the Dem candidate?

You think he won't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ned said:

How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.

I don't have a problem with it. After Garland and the fact the Senate won't take up the 100 or so Bill's sent to them by the house it's obvious everything is out the window. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Skoo said:

You think he won't?

I could see him passing on it.  I hope not, we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yak651 said:

I could see him passing on it.  I hope not, we'll see.

He will definitely tweet about passing on it...get the "libs" all riled up and then claim it was fake news and do it anyway.

Then it will be more of the same...namecalling, wrong, no you're the ...., without actually talking anything of actual substance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ned said:

How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.

Hey I didn’t know you got to take billions away from military projects. I’d like to see that money spent in many other places just like this guy. Until I see even a skosh of concern from my conservative friends I’m looking forward to it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The General said:

Hey I didn’t know you got to take billions away from military projects. I’d like to see that money spent in many other places just like this guy. Until I see even a skosh of concern from my conservative friends I’m looking forward to it.

Exactly. If there was any push back at all against the President just doing what he wants from the Republican side I would feel differently, but now no holds barred. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

The debate would be all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dickies said:

The debate would be all day

And the intellectual level would be right around "Puppet? No puppet! You're the puppet!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

Biden isn't sharp enough to do this.

Warren is sharp enough to do this, but Trump would just pwn her by calling her Pocahontas over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

Something Trump regularly does is filibuster the question or speaker. He interrupts and immediately reframes the question or statement he’s responding to. People who play by the usual rules of politeness and deference are run over.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [scooter] said:

Biden isn't sharp enough to do this.

Warren is sharp enough to do this, but Trump would just pwn her by calling her Pocahontas over and over again.

Meh I think that ship has sailed. His act is getting tired. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dickies said:

It’s just a programming error in the simulation 

This simulation sucks.   Can we get a reboot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yak651 said:

I could see him passing on it.  I hope not, we'll see.

I believe all the debates are put on by the news networks. There is absolutely a chance that he will say no because they are ‘unfair’ to him and his supporters will love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is so lucky that people in Alabama will always support Trump no matter what he does.  I mean seriously when you are so petty and worried about being wrong that are you telling people that you are going to hit bad with a hurricane WHEN YOU KNOW IT WON'T 

And what will happen is that all of his lap dogs will tells us that Dorian hit Alabama because it rained in the last couple days.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.