What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's burying the actual George Floyd quote:

"Hopefully, George is looking down right now in saying this is a great thing happening for our country. A great day for him, a great day for everybody."

Apparently its a great day for a dead person.  
What the what.

:mellow:

I must be missing something. How does the rest of the quote help?
Well, here it is, for the record.

Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, “This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.” It’s a great day for him, it’s a great day for everyone. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It’s really what our Constitution requires and it’s what our country is all about.
I guess his point is that the May job numbers means that cops will start treating people fairly now, and that George Floyd didn't die in vain because now our economy is better.

ABC News Politics @ABCPolitics 3h

Joe Biden on Pres. Trump's reference to George Floyd today:

"George Floyd's last words, 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe,' have echoed all across this nation...For the president to try to put any other words in the mouth of George Floyd I frankly think is despicable."

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1268953054969298946 (video clip at link) 
a comment from the link:

a Bible for a prop on Monday, a murdered man for a prop on Friday

I wonder how badly Trump has hurt his branding name over the last 3-1/2 years.  There's no doubt that outside the US, the Trump name is no longer associated with higher standards and prestige.  I could see some hotels definitely changing their name to remove the Trump brand.

It will be neat to see what happens inside the US.  Outside of dense Republican areas, I can see the brand dying out.

I wonder how badly Trump has hurt his branding name over the last 3-1/2 years.  There's no doubt that outside the US, the Trump name is no longer associated with higher standards and prestige.  I could see some hotels definitely changing their name to remove the Trump brand.

It will be neat to see what happens inside the US.  Outside of dense Republican areas, I can see the brand dying out.
It's exposed exactly what hes always been angry about

Hes a rich brat that inherited his money.  Nothing about him is classy or intelligent 

The Trump name will lose almost all its value once he's no longer president. No business will want to be associated with such a divisive name and alienate at least half of potential customers.

Well, maybe not every business. Trump Tower Tuscaloosa would probably be successful. 

I think the Trump brand is pretty much done but the connections and lingering influence are likely more valuable particularly considering the positions he gave his family members.

@yak651

My post was in reference to George Bush not supporting Trump.

Does this mean you think George Bush is one of the good guys? I assure you, he isn't. He is a war criminal.

Last edited by a moderator:
 all the bad guys on both sides want Trump out, and that reason is enough to make me want to vote for him.

MAGA 
So you’ve finally made up your mind, eh? 

Not quite there for me. I was leaning heavily for Trump but now I might have to vote for Biden just because you’ve pushed me into it. 

I’ll make a final decision later, all depends what happens. 

Well, here it is, for the record.

I guess his point is that the May job numbers means that cops will start treating people fairly now, and that George Floyd didn't die in vain because now our economy is better.
The first part of the statement has nothing to do with the 2nd part of the statement. No issue with the first part, but not sure I get what Floyd would be happy with regarding a week of economic numbers.

@yak651

My post was in reference to George Bush not supporting Trump.

Does this mean you think George Bush is one of the good guys? I assure you, he isn't. He is a war criminal.
I think he’s better than most when he’ll speak up and not tow the party line-please give me a list of the good guys you are ok with

I love this tweet thread.

Seriously, if you could go back 8 years and try to warn people that in 2020 there was a worldwide pandemic that shut the world down, there were protests and riots throughout the country, we had been in the brink of WWIII just months ago, and that President Donald Trump was running for his second term, how long would it have been before you were locked up in an asylum?

I love this tweet thread.

Seriously, if you could go back 8 years and try to warn people that in 2020 there was a worldwide pandemic that shut the world down, there were protests and riots throughout the country, we had been in the brink of WWIII just months ago, and that President Donald Trump was running for his second term, how long would it have been before you were locked up in an asylum?
Running for Re-election after going through impeachment. And ####### murder hornets. 

ETA old news but relevant. Hard to imagine even more ####ed up #### has gone down

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comments/fpgk58/the_facebook_rant_we_all_need_right_now/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread