What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would assume he cares about this sort of thing.
Oh he cares.  This is now about his personal reputation.

It not really about how little he pays in taxes, or how much he pays for Hair care - its that the businesses he runs lose so much money that he qualifies for preferential tax treatment.

With how poor of a businessman Trump is, I bet there are numerous other businesspeople who take full advantage of this. And those people have made a ####load of dough off of this guy. I mean, the money has to go somewhere right?

:lmao:

"She also is a Rhodes scholar," Trump's @PressSec says of Amy Coney Barrett, who did not receive a Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford, but instead received her BA from Rhodes College in Tennessee.

Kayleigh McEnany, when corrected, says: “Well, that’s what I have written down.” Yet another example of the sloppiness of this White House, re the truth, which has utterly eroded its credibility not just w the media, but w the public.

@ddale8

Trump told a sir story last night about a "construction worker" crying in gratitude to him.

That's the first time a "construction worker" has appeared in these stories, which have also featured a "coal miner," a "steelworker," a "farmer," and a man big as a "football player."

The common feature of the character in these stories is that they are male, tough and large, and that, before crying upon meeting Trump in a setting with no independent witnesses, they have never cried before, can't remember crying before, or only cried when they were a baby.

The Pope has denied a request from the Trump administration to have a meeting with Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo, citing a concern that Trump was attempting to exploit the Pope ahead of the November election.

The Pope has denied a request from the Trump administration to have a meeting with Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo, citing a concern that Trump was attempting to exploit the Pope ahead of the November election.
Love Liz Bruenig's (NYT Catholic leftist writer) comment on this

Elizabeth Bruenig

@ebruenig

·

22h

every few months pope francis does something cool like this and everyone is like "i love him, he's awesome" and then it gets out that he's still catholic and everyone is like "the pope is cancelled"

:lmao:

"She also is a Rhodes scholar," Trump's @PressSec says of Amy Coney Barrett, who did not receive a Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford, but instead received her BA from Rhodes College in Tennessee.

Kayleigh McEnany, when corrected, says: “Well, that’s what I have written down.” Yet another example of the sloppiness of this White House, re the truth, which has utterly eroded its credibility not just w the media, but w the public.
Turn the lights on and she becomes a Fulbright

I’ll see myself out

@ddale8

Trump told a sir story last night about a "construction worker" crying in gratitude to him.

That's the first time a "construction worker" has appeared in these stories, which have also featured a "coal miner," a "steelworker," a "farmer," and a man big as a "football player."

The common feature of the character in these stories is that they are male, tough and large, and that, before crying upon meeting Trump in a setting with no independent witnesses, they have never cried before, can't remember crying before, or only cried when they were a baby.
He also talked about a leader of a country with “forest cities” and there was a “sir” in that story too. He said “sir, yub nub. Yub nub, g’noop dock fling no’a yah wah! Yub nub!”

Last edited by a moderator:
@ddale8

This dude is really trying to copy the North Korea propaganda playbook, huh?

@ddale8

To be fair to Trump - he walked out to "Macho Man" so, he simply had The Village People on the mind.  

Why would you admit that?  Did you honestly think he was sitting at a desk in a suit signing important papers all day while in the hospital with coronavirus?  Do you understand what a photo op is?  No wonder this country is such a mess. 
I have no idea what his condition is or isn't.  Again, I guess if you buy into all the theories that he's rapidly declining with his health then you would buy into this one.  Two pictures where one has a jacket on and the other doesn't isn't proof of a photo op unless you live in crazy conspiracy world.  No wonder this country is a mess

Why would you admit that?  Did you honestly think he was sitting at a desk in a suit signing important papers all day while in the hospital with coronavirus?  Do you understand what a photo op is?  No wonder this country is such a mess. 
I have no idea what his condition is or isn't.  Again, I guess if you buy into all the theories that he's rapidly declining with his health then you would buy into this one.  Two pictures where one has a jacket on and the other doesn't isn't proof of a photo op unless you live in crazy conspiracy world.  No wonder this country is a mess
His health status has nothing to do with the absurd idea that this President spent the day working behind a desk.  

Two pictures ten minutes apart in different locations with two different looks. The EXACT SAME items are on the table in both pictures. Come on man.  

I didn't say anything about his condition or his jacket.  It's obviously a photo op, you have to be really confused about how the universe works to not understand that.  This isn't crazy conspiracy world, this is the real world.  You're living in... something else if you can't see those photos for what they are. 

One good thing Trump is doing: he appears at least by tweet to be pushing his party towards agreeing with the Democrats on a stimulus package. 

Its a little late, it’s being done for political reasons, and there’s no way to know if Trump can talk the GOP senators into this. But better late than ever. People desperately need help. 

One good thing Trump is doing: he appears at least by tweet to be pushing his party towards agreeing with the Democrats on a stimulus package. 

Its a little late, it’s being done for political reasons, and there’s no way to know if Trump can talk the GOP senators into this. But better late than ever. People desperately need help. 
He's not going to be able to have this and the SC nomination get through unless they just take the House's 2 trillion package they just passed (again).

And the libs are the sheep...

Some of them even again appeared to be blank paper (as this administration has dome before).  Its not a crazy conspiracy theory...it seems to be a pattern with this POTUS to stage things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread