What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never report you, but...

do you think you're adding anything to this thread? Your Beavercleaver, right? Your posts are remarkably similar in style to his. They're crude, terribly unfunny, and without any substance. Nobody likes reading them. Isn't there something else you'd rather be doing? 
Yes, of course he is, and also:

FlaVVed

And:

Phase of the Game

And:

Stinger Ray among numerous banned accounts.

For some reason the mods let him post simultaneously under these multiple alias accounts. Don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
The volume of hypocrisy?  We'll have to agree to disagree.  This sort of turnover has been happening since I can remember.  It's like they literally trade talking points books when their guy wins/loses.  

What IS different this time around is the Trump faithful aren't even pretending to have a defense or to deflect away from the hypocrisy.  They simply ignore it or :lmao:  at it.  Perhaps that's why it seems different?
Trump trumps all previous levels of political nuttiness, and it's not even close.

what a rude ,condescending  post.

Glass houses tim , glass houses
Condescending? :lol:   How often do you call people who disagree with you "rubes"?

And this from the elitist guy, who, when he goes to his "vacation home" in the summer, complains about how he is forced to have to mix with the rabble when he shops at Walmart. :lol:

Condescending? :lol:   How often do you call people who disagree with you "rubes"?

And this from the elitist guy, who, when he goes to his "vacation home" in the summer, complains about how he is forced to have to mix with the rabble when he shops at Walmart. :lol:
I bet people who paid big bucks to join his club are not happy when they cannot to Mar-a-logo on weekends when it's closed for security reasons.

:shrug:

its Walmart in the lakes region in NH. Only choice we have up there. Bunch of slack-jawed yokels shop there

I don't really care who's side people are on politically when they post but have one question why isn't this being in forced.  It's the first rule. Own who you are on every post. 

. Alias accountsAre a pain for moderators. If you feel the need to create extra accounts just for trolling, this message board isn't for you. We see them; we close them. New accounts created in response to having your original account suspended/banned may also be axed.

I don't really care who's side people are on politically when they post but have one question why isn't this being in forced.  It's the first rule. Own who you are on every post. 

. Alias accountsAre a pain for moderators. If you feel the need to create extra accounts just for trolling, this message board isn't for you. We see them; we close them. New accounts created in response to having your original account suspended/banned may also be axed.
I don't understand how someone gets on a 7th account and doesn't change or get the clue and just keeps getting banned.

Thanks Squissy 

In that same announcement speech, Trump made another compound claim that was also doubly false — as well as being key to his campaign. He said:

We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.
The first thing false about this claim is that we don’t have any trade deals with China. Our trade relations with China aren’t based upon “deals.” They are based on our membership in the World Trade Organization, which China joined in 2001, long after the rules were established. China doesn’t “kill us” in trade deals, because there are no such deals.

The second false thing is that we do kill China on trade, anyway. The WTO has a dispute resolution process and, as pointed out on the U.S. Trade Representative’s Enforcement page, the Obama administration’s record was remarkable. The U.S. has launched 23 enforcement actions at the WTO since 2009, which is more than any other country. Fourteen of those, or 60 percent, were directed at China, and the U.S. has won every one of its trade enforcement challenges decided so far, “worth billions of dollars in trade opportunities for U.S. exporters.”
http://www.salon.com/2017/02/20/seven-key-signs-that-donald-trump-knows-nothing-about-economics-his-vaunted-expertise-like-most-of-what-he-says-is-bs

Haven't kept up in quite some time but is the Left still using using the Nazi analogies, or have they gotten away from that yet? I realize most people out there have no sense of history or even care,  but it looks so foolish and irresponsible.  So pathetic 
No..that is independents and moderate conservatives.

You are dozens of pages behind.

I don't really care who's side people are on politically when they post but have one question why isn't this being enforced.  It's the first rule. Own who you are on every post. 

No one knows. This has been asked numerous times and we still don't have a clue. Aaron R. has twice said, something to the effect of, "Yes it is listed as a rule but it was never meant to be an official policy." (?) Which begs the question why is it still listed in the pinned FAQs if it isn't a rule or a forum policy? It either is a rule or is isn't. If it is, enforce it. If it isn't, then eliminate from the FAQs.

Former Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt responded to President Trump’s remarks on Sweden again — this time with statistics on the country’s crime rates.

In a tweet Monday morning, Bildt said the counties Trump made the speech at in Florida experienced higher murder rates last year than the whole country of Sweden did.

“Last year there were app 50% more murders only in Orlando/Orange in Florida, where Trump spoke the other day, than in all of Sweden. Bad,”
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320346-former-swedish-pm-more-murders-in-florida-where-trump-spoke

No one knows. This has been asked numerous times and we still don't have a clue. Aaron R. has twice said, something to the effect of, "Yes it is listed as a rule but it was never meant to be an official policy." (?) Which begs the question why is it still listed in the pinned FAQs if it isn't a rule or a forum policy? It either is a rule or is isn't. If it is, enforce it. If it isn't, then eliminate from the FAQs.
And you keep reporting. 

I have a secret.  I'm not really the reanimated corpse of Henry Ford.  

Haven't kept up in quite some time but is the Left still using using the Nazi analogies, or have they gotten away from that yet? I realize most people out there have no sense of history or even care,  but it looks so foolish and irresponsible.  So pathetic 
It's less of an analogy when you start seeing old Flickr photos of people on the right wearing Nazi crosses, but yeah.  Mostly stopped. 

There is nothing wrong with comparing Trump to Hitler if you toss out the Holocaust.

Safer.

President Donald Trump has made national security a centerpiece of his agenda, justifying policies ranging from a travel ban to close relations with Russia. But the United States is now more vulnerable to attack than it was before Trump took office, according to the man who served as George W. Bush’s crisis manager on 9/11.

“In terms of a major terrorist attack in the United States or on U.S. facilities, I think we’re significantly less ready than we were on January 19,” said Richard Clarke, who served on the National Security Council in the George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush administrations. “I think our readiness is extremely low and dangerously low. Certainly [government] agencies at a professional level will respond [to an attack], but having a coordinated interagency response is unlikely given the current cast of characters [in the administration] and their experience.”

Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

6:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

"May also" are key words here.  IMO, this stupid thread and the bickering that goes on helps keep this site active and relevant.  That helps drive sales.  If you booted all the alias accounts that set up shop in here, this thread would die on the vine and then what?  Rely on an NBA thread and Tim's top 100 places to feed the ducks?  It's better business to leave the alias accounts in place to argue with the morons like me who can't help themselves.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread