What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you lose your wedding ring...... (1 Viewer)

do you need to inform wife

• Yes, you must tell your wife.... you idiot.

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • No, don't tell your wife..... you idiot.

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Stop getting married..... you idiot.

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

HERBERT THE HIPPO

REAL Ultimate Power
Can you just buy another one that looks similar without mentioning it to your wife or do you have to tell the wife first? Serious stuff here.

I lost my girlfriend's class ring in high school and yes, I told her right after I threw the beer bottle and it came flying off. I bought her a new one.  Good luck.

I lost mine playing soccer on a humid day. Mine was like$80 titanium... Told the wife and bought the exact same one again.

When I remarried I jokingly told my new bride to be we didn't need to buy a wedding ring for me since I still had the one from my first marriage.  She punched me in the arm.

Side note: I would keep it in my pocket & put it on when well intentioned friends tried to fix me up with a sister/niece/friend etc. I never put it back on after we started dating, so there's that.

Had an amazing Jeff Cooper ring, went to Puerto Rico for work related stuff without the wife.

Got hammered on the beach, got back to my room and realized it was gone. 

Found some dude with a metal detector on the beach, offered him a G to find it. He was out there for hours, never found it.

Wife was pissed. New ring is not nearly as expensive & I really loved that ring  :kicksrock:

I lost mine and went without for two years..for our anniversary my wife bought me a new one.  A month later our washing machine filter backed up..while cleaning it out I found the old one stuck in there.  Now I have a backup.

I lost mine a few years back while  raking and bagging  leaves.  More than 25 bags of leaves were staring at me while I contemplated what to do.

I told my wife,  and the next day she borrowed a metal detector from someone at work. I found my ring within 15 minutes. 

Who'd a thunk it,  sometimes women are  actually useful? 

I lost both mine and hers on our wedding day. We had to borrow some from my married friends so we could put something on for the ceremony. 

:bag:

Users who are viewing this thread