.25 gpp

2 lineups above

Rose Matsuyama Fleetwood Casey Scott An

D Johnson Stenson Cantlay Finau Poulter Steele

FD freeroll

Day Fowler Matsuyama Xander Stanley Reavie

Good luck!!

1 person likes this

Too much Day to win big just hope he doesn't quit after today.

While I don't do PGA on DFS sites, I would just like to offer my condolences to anyone that had Mickelson, McIlroy or Spieth in their LU. Those first four holes were brutal for them and it didn't, apparently, get much better as the round went on.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, reel_smooth said:

While I don't do PGA on DFS sites, I would just like to offer my condolences to anyone that had Mickelson, McIlroy or Spieth in their LU. Those first four holes were brutal for them and it didn't, apparently, get much better as the round went on.

Luckily I faded all them but Day was brutal also 

Of course, truth be told, it hasn't been a banner day for anyone. But for those three, just watching that go down, wow ..............

14 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Won a few bucks using that FPP last week.  Time to have a little fun for US Open.  Good luck!

FD - mostly used FPP again:

DJohnson, Fleetwood, Walker, Hadley, Grillo, Stricker (two double ups and $2 SE)

Rahm, Cantlay, Finau, Bradley, DeChamb, ZJohnson (two double ups and $2 SE)

Rahm, Casey, Poulter, Schauffele, Uihlein, Grace (freeplay and $1 SE)

Rose, Woods, Oosthuizen, Fitzpatrick, Grillo, Molinari ($1 SE)

DJohnson, Stenson, Walker, Cantlay, Stricker, Rodgers ($1 mini flop)

DK - 3 bucks in GPPs

Rose, Woods, Stenson, Poulter, Bradley, ZJohnson

DJohnson, Fleetwood, Cantlay, DeChamb, Grillo, Stricker

Rahm, McIlroy, Walker, Hadley. Finau, Bello

I do have one instance of Rory, but other than that I stayed away from most of the big names that have bombed so far.  I liked DJ, Rahm, and Rose alot more than those other chumps.  Stricker and Grillo were my fav value plays.  

I also hate when I don't play a guy enough that I actually root for....Poulter.  I had him on FD at one point and not sure why I don't have him at least in one there.  At least I have him in a DK.  

Been bouncing around the top 5 all day in that mini flop.  Will be an interesting afternoon for my Fanduel DJ/Stenson and DJ/Fleetwood lineups.  Walker is in both, need him to right the ship.  Whoever this Rodgers kid is hasn't started his round yet....and then there's Cantlay.  Sticker is in both and could backdoor the cut, which is top 60 and ties this year (not within 10 of lead or top 70 and ties).

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Bobcat10 said:

Been bouncing around the top 5 all day in that mini flop.  Will be an interesting afternoon for my Fanduel DJ/Stenson and DJ/Fleetwood lineups.  Walker is in both, need him to right the ship.  Whoever this Rodgers kid is hasn't started his round yet....and then there's Cantlay.  Sticker is in both and could backdoor the cut, which is top 60 and ties this year (not within 10 of lead or top 70 and ties).

Nice, I was 1st in a .25 gpp for a few holes with 4 guys in the top 4 . I need Cantlay to pick it up too and Finau to somehow make cut at +7.

7 hours ago, Raging weasel said:

Nice, I was 1st in a .25 gpp for a few holes with 4 guys in the top 4 . I need Cantlay to pick it up too and Finau to somehow make cut at +7.

Looks like everyone did the job for us..

Right now 1 out of 294.  Only 1 other person in the top 40 has 6 golfers left.  Some strong squads with 5 left in the top 10 though.  Hopefully Stricker gives me one solid round after that backdoor, it's like bonus points.  

1 person likes this

Nice, I'm in 2nd/475 but 6 of the top 8 have all their golfers so not as strong a lead as you have.

30 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

Nice, I'm in 2nd/475 but 6 of the top 8 have all their golfers so not as strong a lead as you have.

Oh I thought Cantlay and Finau were your 5 and 6.  Still right there, good luck. 

23 minutes ago, Bobcat10 said:

Oh I thought Cantlay and Finau were your 5 and 6.  Still right there, good luck. 

They are and I have 6 left but so do alot of the top 10. Cantlay and Finau need to shoot under for me along with the rest of my guys. Good luck to you too.

1 person likes this

In order to stay in the top 3 where the $$ is I need my guys (DJ,Stenson, Poulter Steele,Cantlay,Finau) to play well and Rose,Koepka, Fleetwood,Grace and Mickelson to tank.

Finau did hos job but Cantlay not so much. Still in 2nd but much farther from 1st and a little closer to 3rd.

My two good lineups faded and all my others charged. 1st to 20th in the Flop. Everything else is dancing around cut lines now. I didn’t see anything after 3pm today so I have no idea what happened. Looks like a rough go for some the leaders. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat10 said:

My two good lineups faded and all my others charged. 1st to 20th in the Flop. Everything else is dancing around cut lines now. I didn’t see anything after 3pm today so I have no idea what happened. Looks like a rough go for some the leaders. 

DJ blew his lead and now tied with Finau and Koepka. Best case for me is if Finau wins, DJ 2nd and Koepka falls out of top 5.

42 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

DJ blew his lead and now tied with Finau and Koepka. Best case for me is if Finau wins, DJ 2nd and Koepka falls out of top 5.

I need guys not to go +13 lol.

It's so crazy that 2 guys that barely made the cut are tied for the lead 18 holes later.  US Open is insane.  I love it and hate it at the same time.

Seriously, hope it works out for you.  You've been grinding all year.  Most of my money in play this week was FPP for some fun, so I'm going to profit a either way.  Even if I had won the Flop, it only pays 30-1.  

1 person likes this

Of course none of my guys shot under par while Koepka Fleetwood and Fowler cruised up the leaderboard. Started the day 12pts out of 1st and up 18+ on 3rd only to finish 25th 50+ behind the leader. That same lineup was good enough to win in the 3man so $7 in $6.20 out.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Raging weasel said:

Of course none of my guys shot under par while Koepka Fleetwood and Fowler cruised up the leaderboard. Started the day 12pts out of 1st and up 18+ on 3rd only to finish 25th 50+ behind the leader. That same lineup was good enough to win in the 3man so $7 in $6.20 out.

Ended up $3 in (along with a bunch of FPP) and $18 out.  At one point today I actually made it back into 1st place in the Flop, thanks to Rodgers going 3 under, but faded and finished 11th behind 10 people who each had one cut golfer. 

1 person likes this

Going with 3 lineups on DK

$2.   10x booster

Reed Dechamb Berger Bradley Perez Meyer

Casey Hoffman Watson Grillo Hadley Steele

Casey Leishman Simpson Hadley Reavie Tway

Last lineup also in $1 SE and a $2 3man

1 person likes this

FD with 5x FPP on paid entries.

freeplay and .60 Lob - Rodgers, Hadley, Steele, Thomas, Spieth, Streelman

$1 SE - Simpson, Hoffman, Bradley, Streelman, Watson, Cantlay

Two 2x and $1 SE - DeChambeau, Hossler, Hadley, Steele, Reavie, Berger

Two 2x and $2 SE - Reed, Streelman, Stanley, Bradley, Grillo, Casey

.60 Lob - Stanley, Schauffele, Sabbatini, Casey, Day, Hadley

Yahoo quarter and $1 gpps won't fill:

Cantlay, Berger, Sabbatini, Streelman, Hadley, Hoffman

Hossler, Bradley, Grillo, Reed, Knox, Horschel

I suggest getting a few bucks on Yahoo and seeing what you can do.  This week I entered a $2 10-person guaranteed 5050 with about 7 hours until contest locked and it only filled to 8.  There are other examples of this with 5050s and larger contests the past 2 weeks.  Won a few bucks last week on limited action...went with a few more contests this week as the trend continued.  These GPPs I'm in are like 75% filled.

Looking good this week so far, but heavy on Stanley.  This Pan guy was heavily owned last week and crapped out, I read mult places to use him as a bounce back candidate with low ownership this week. 

FD:

$1 Mini Flop - An, Streelman, Lahiri, Hossler, Molinari, Leishman

Freeroll and $1 Flop - Hossler, Power, Hadley, Niemann, An, Holmes

Freeroll and $1 Flop - Stanley, Pan, Lahiri, Fowler, Tway, Leishman

Two $2 2x and two $1 SE - Stanley, Lahiri, Na, Hossler, Lovemark, Woods

Two $2 2x and $2 SE - Stanley, Streelman, Crane, Woodland, Putnam, Fowler

Yahoo:  

2 $1 contests - Streelman, Molinari, Woodland, Tway, Lahiri, Woods

2 $1 contests - Stanley, Folwer, Crane, Walker, Putnam, Woods

$3.50 of contests and freeroll - Stanley, Fowler, Pan, Putnam, Hossler, Lovemark

1 person likes this

Thanks for the Yahoo tip, I'll have to check it out.

Heavy on Stanley/Tway myself and really need them to make the cut. Jones and Sabatini have tanked half my lineups so really need those guys in there.

Unless I’m missing something, all my golfers made the cut besides JB Holmes. He’s only in my craziest lineup too. Maybe onto a little something this week. :ph34r:

1 person likes this

This is like one of those NFL weeks where the cash game cut scores are right with the gpp scores. 

Was up $5 until Simpson tanked now not cashing anything but a $2 3man now.

After a bunch of down weeks got a sweep on DK this week. Cashed in 10x,3man and $1 gpp for $5 in and $27.90 out. FD only cashed a 50/50 so down $2.40 there.

1 person likes this

DJ and Poulter are killing my cash games. Also have Poulter in my 10x that is currently cashing so really need him to make the cut.