What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What will the Pats do to cheat this Super Bowl? (1 Viewer)

Alex P Keaton

Footballguy
They find a new way to cheat each time, whether we find out about it immediately or years later.  What creative approaches do you think BB has come up with this year? :popcorn:

Why should this thread be locked?  I could ask it differently......if you were BB, how would you "creatively bend the rules?"

Why should this thread be locked?  I could ask it differently......if you were BB, how would you "creatively bend the rules?"
Just curious, did BB use a Jedi mind trick in the Pats win over the Seahawks? "This is not the play you are looking for.  You want to pass here."

It's a dumb post and no productive discussion will come of it. If you want to talk about the Pats cheating, I'm sure there are plenty of threads you can dig up. With that, I'm outta here, gonna go enjoy the game.

It's a dumb post and no productive discussion will come of it. If you want to talk about the Pats cheating, I'm sure there are plenty of threads you can dig up. With that, I'm outta here, gonna go enjoy the game.
Thanks.  Appreciate your comments.  Glad that the bar for locking threads is "Tool thinks they are dumb."

I see dumb threads around here all the time.  I actually find it interesting to consider the topic.  Keep in mind, I'm not convinced the Pats have ever cheated, but people sure seem to think so.  This is a thought exercise.  Sort of a what will they think of next idea.  Sorry if that offends you.

Call hold after hold till the DBs give up and back off the coverage, then Brady kills them underneath.

Pats don't need to cheat as long as the refs are getting paid to keep the game competitive into the 4th...

Patriots WR grabs Falcons hand and forces it on their jersey and then holds their hand so it's a hold every other play.

Hopefully they find something, so Godell can take away the #1 overall pick they get for JimmyG.

Alex P Keaton said:
They find a new way to cheat each time, whether we find out about it immediately or years later.  What creative approaches do you think BB has come up with this year? :popcorn:
Sorry your NFL team sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect Giselle assigned members of her Deadly Vipers Sexual Exhaustion Club, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Miranda Kerr, to wear out the Falcons during that long half time.  They came out like guys who just wanted a cigarette and a good sleep.

I love how the salty haters are focusing on how Seattle choked and now Atlanta choked.  It definitely doesn't have anything to do with NE players stepping up...right?  Butler didn't put his time in knowing the play Seattle ran and executed to perfection.  Apparently, James White didn't really do much last night.

LOL...haters gonna enjoy an offseason full of saltiness.  And, holy crap when NE gets a king's ransom for JG and land a stud or two.

Users who are viewing this thread