What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The idea of a "90s" store (1 Viewer)

The Busy The Tired

Footballguy
I open a storefront geared towards old people to sell them VCRs, Nintendo 64s, and other whacky items they felt familiar with in the 90s.

I wouldn't imagine there's a way to make a pager that would work with modern networks.

Bring back Skidz, BUM Equipment, and those shirts that change color when you touch them.
Hyper colors. 

And I had all of them and they were awesome. I still have a bum equipment sweatshirt. What I wouldnt give to have my favorite skidz back

Well, Saved by the Bell was early 90's, so it really has more 80's influences than anything. The Max is definitely right out of the 80's.
Saved by the Bell basically aired 89-94. That is 90s. Seinfeld debuted in the 80s, we aren't considering that an 80s show, are we?

Saved by the Bell basically aired 89-94. That is 90s. Seinfeld debuted in the 80s, we aren't considering that an 80s show, are we?
Seinfeld debuted in 89 as well. But it lasted until the late 90's. I would definitely say early seasons of Seinfeld felt out of the 80's. SBTB which lasted so short, kept most of its 80's charm throughout the series. You can generally feel the previous decade's influence until a little less than halfway through the next, IMO.

Seinfeld debuted in 89 as well. But it lasted until the late 90's. I would definitely say early seasons of Seinfeld felt out of the 80's. SBTB which lasted so short, kept most of its 80's charm throughout the series. You can generally feel the previous decade's influence until a little less than halfway through the next, IMO.
I get that, but it's still the 90s. 92 is as much "the 90s" as 98. 

NO FEAR, ecto cooler, Garth Brooks, the rise of NASCAR, bagels grew in popularity to become a basic staple (pizza bagels, ham and cheese bagel, cream cheese abgels, anything really), Tom Hanks became THE A list star in the 1990s, SUVs became wildly popular in the 1990s after Jurassic Park, actually we should list the Jurassic Park films here as well, NSYNC, all the guys sporting goatees, all of the girls sporting Rachel haircuts, WCW pro wrestling, Baywatch, Will Smith becomes an A list actor.

Users who are viewing this thread