What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live PD: A&E Live Red Zone Version of "Cops" (1 Viewer)

I've found the only way I can watch this show is to record and watch later. Way too many commercials to watch live, especially during the last hour.

Chick busted for the second week in a row! It was for failing to register as a sex offender for sodomy. :X  

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman pulled over in Slidell for not using turn signal. Tag is expired and she switched it from a different car. No insurance. And she made up a fake inspection sticker for her car. 

Cop: I can't write you a ticket for everything because I'd run out of tickets. 

Ended up towing the vehicle and giving her the insurance citation.

Woman pulled over in Slidell for not using turn signal. Tag is expired and she switched it from a different car. No insurance. And she made up a fake inspection sticker for her car. 

Cop: I can't write you a ticket for everything because I'd run out of tickets. 

Ended up towing the vehicle and giving her the insurance citation.
“There’s more wrong with the vehicle than there is right.” :lol:  

Last night was awesome--there were so many good lines. But that damn turkey just about broke me.....I honestly didn't know what it was at first. It looked like a three year old dressed up in a huge white parka waddling forward. Then when the cop did the interview and Dan Abrams said what he said about not hearing a word the officer said because he was looking at the turkey...Jeeez.....

Ok they are surrounding that house on the report of a burglary and when the camera showed the upstairs window, it sure looked like a door opened up there 

Ok they are surrounding that house on the report of a burglary and when the camera showed the upstairs window, it sure looked like a door opened up there 
We thought so also.. yet camera man and cops :whistle: ... Maybe it was just a eye trick based on camera movement?

They are back at the house because people tweeted what we said.. The door was moving/opening while we were watching. :eek:

Will never understand telling a cop.. " no, there isn't anything in my car, feel free to search it" when there IS something.. Took the cop at most 3 minutes to find it. :wall:

What’s up with the new music durning the pre recorded stuff? 

Thats new, right? 

(enter trailer in Nye County, NV) "We have reason to believe there is stolen museum items being sold on eBay from this trailer." "It was a gift!"

:wub:  this show.

Started watching this after reading this thread a week or two ago. 

Tonight as I am watching it, I’m like, “hey that’s 15 minutes from my house.”

Maybe it’s time for a move? 

The end credit scenes of tonight’s episode were ridiculous. Police shut down an apartment party and there must have been 150 people come out of there.

Must be the "Super Moon" coming on Sunday as last night was nuts.. First 20 minutes they had 2 resisting arrests, a car chase..

Then there was the drunk girl who thought she was tough..
At one point she says "My brother is an officer!!!"
officer asks "where?"
she responds "At the county jail"

and he replies "Well, you'll be seeing him soon" :lmao:

Must be the "Super Moon" coming on Sunday as last night was nuts.. First 20 minutes they had 2 resisting arrests, a car chase..

Then there was the drunk girl who thought she was tough..
At one point she says "My brother is an officer!!!"
officer asks "where?"
she responds "At the county jail"

and he replies "Well, you'll be seeing him soon" :lmao:
And the mellow dealer who is being extremely cooperative.

"Yeah there's a bunch of pot in  several baggies and scales "

"Yeah i take ecstasy so thats probably ecstasy."

Fox has their version now.  First Responders Live.  There was a guy who was racing away from the cops on an ATV and tried to turn right and blow through the stop sign, but missed seeing the on coming car. The car didn’t miss and this guy got thrown across the street.

Fox has their version now.  First Responders Live.  There was a guy who was racing away from the cops on an ATV and tried to turn right and blow through the stop sign, but missed seeing the on coming car. The car didn’t miss and this guy got thrown across the street.
I DVR'd this to check it out and when the show started, the guy came on and said something like, "Tonight!  We got to Louisiana where a drug bust turns into more.  We go to Seattle where a man calls 911 because of shortness of breath.  And we go to Topeka, where cops are called out to a call of shots fired but find more than they bargained for."

Umm.... I thought this was LIVE?  Is this guy some sort of Oracle?  :confused:

I deleted it right after that.  Not so much because of that reason, but more because I don't care about EMT's.  I want to see idiots getting caught breaking the law.  

I just saw an ad for Live PD that said it was the original police show or something like that.

They realize people are looking for different so this Friday they plan to have one hour commercial free. 

I like the lineup of LivePD.. Fun and entertaining.. Sometimes the Puns are :lol:  other times they are :rolleyes: but either way it's better then just commentary.

One last week...There was a car pulled over for dragging a tree limb down the road.
In the back window there was a baby doll and he said "I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say that baby doesn't need to be in a car seat" 

I'll let you all decide which one that falls under ;)

Good piece on NPR recently about how much of COPS and, to a lesser degree, Live PD is either not real or staged for the camera.  Stuff like fake drug tests -- that come back positive on the show, but aren't when the results come back from the lab.  Taping stuff in advance for the show.  Waiting until cameras are rolling to serve routine papers to someone they think will be good TV.  Etc.

Several departments have removed themselves from the program.

Users who are viewing this thread