What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (11 Viewers)

The cast members they have revealed are pretty good especially Flick.  The best final challenge I have seen in any Survivor was season 3 they were up there for over 6 hours.  Those Aussies rule.

wow great tribal.

So did Jamal realize someone gave him that idol and try to foil that persons plans?  I dont understand that.

ETA:  So im thinking Jamal realized he messed up and lost trust with the women by accusing them of forming a women's alliance.  And decided to do that to try and gain trust back? 

Last edited by a moderator:
i think when he played it someone made a comment to the effect of how does he have an idol?  wouldnt he have played it last time? 
Ok that was Noura. He could have not played it for many different reasons. Anyway her tribe thanks she's crazy and she will move on to her next crazy idea and move the focus somewhere else.

"So you know that thing where every season a group of 3 or 4 women talk about banding together to vote out the big strong dudes?.....It is so sexist to suggest that we might try and do that, even though we already secretly talked about doing it!!!"

I really do hate 2019. Call me a sexist ####### if you want but that whole conversation was just absurd.

"So you know that thing where every season a group of 3 or 4 women talk about banding together to vote out the big strong dudes?.....It is so sexist to suggest that we might try and do that, even though we already secretly talked about doing it!!!"

I really do hate 2019. Call me a sexist ####### if you want but that whole conversation was just absurd.
It was cringe worthy. Acting like no one in the history of survivor has said an all men’s alliance. 

It's funny that the other tribe is all about an all women's alliance.  No sexist rants, just "let's keep together and vote off all the men."  Seems there were a few high horses to sit on at TC last night.  

i think when he played it someone made a comment to the effect of how does he have an idol?  wouldnt he have played it last time? 
Noura is crazy and they all know it.  The "why didn't he play it last time" comment was odd.  Maybe he just recently found it, Noura.  

The whole TC seemed odd.  Good idea on Kellee's part to vote for Dean even though she gave him the idol.  Covers her tracks in her tribe.  Also good on her that she saved Dean, voted properly and flushed on idol out that she didn't even know about.  Well played.  

But why would Jamal play his idol for Noura?  I assume he is trying to mend fences or something but... why?   And then he voted for Dean with the group.  Guess he thought there was something up that he didn't know about once Dean played an idol so he may have panicked.  But again, why not play it for himself if he was unsure what was going on?  And again... why Noura?  

And why did Noura vote for Jack?  She wanted Dean out or even Jamal.  Did someone tell her to vote for Jack or is she just bonkers?  Doesn't make sense.  

Noura is crazy and they all know it.  The "why didn't he play it last time" comment was odd.  Maybe he just recently found it, Noura.  
Exactly.  Don't forget Kellee also talked about getting Noura to vote Jack just in case to cover her own ###. Kellees only problem with the move is the other players think it's Dean's move.

And why did Noura vote for Jack?  She wanted Dean out or even Jamal.  Did someone tell her to vote for Jack or is she just bonkers?  Doesn't make sense.  
That was a part of Kellees plan in case Dean double crossed her.

Exactly.  Don't forget Kellee also talked about getting Noura to vote Jack just in case to cover her own ###. Kellees only problem with the move is the other players think it's Dean's move.
Ah, I didn't realize Kellee talked about getting Noura to vote Jack.  So that part makes sense (RE: my previous question on that).  They may think it's Dean's move now but I'm sure she can bring it out that it was her idea when the time is appropriate. 

On of my all time favorite scenes from season one was during one of the late challenges.  They ran through the jungle reading questions and answering them.  Rudy read one and just said "I don't know" and moved on. 
Glad to see the little tribute at the end of last night's episode.  I always crack up when thinking back to that challenge.  He said "I don't know" for every single question I think.  I did some searching but couldn't find the clip.  I found another one of Rudy talking about Richard Hatch though that made me LMAO.  "Me and Richard got to be pretty good friends — not in a homosexual way, that’s for sure.”  Classic Rudy!

Missy is smart and doesn't mind anyone knowing that she wants an all girl alliance.  Her comment to Lauren about Lauren having a connection to the girls on the other tribe was nice.  Plus, she is setting it up where she will be the strongest challenge competitor among the women towards the last several challenges.  She isn't worried about the metoo movement... she's trying to win $1m bucks.  

Glad to see the little tribute at the end of last night's episode.  I always crack up when thinking back to that challenge.  He said "I don't know" for every single question I think.  I did some searching but couldn't find the clip.  I found another one of Rudy talking about Richard Hatch though that made me LMAO.  "Me and Richard got to be pretty good friends — not in a homosexual way, that’s for sure.”  Classic Rudy!
I don't know

Love the use of the video cameras too.

It was interesting that the topic on island of the idols was risk/reward and Kellee's move was a good example of the risk being worth the reward. Especially since she made a move without putting a target on her back. Generally too many people on survivor try to make big moves that only help them in the short term and end up putting a target on their back so it is usually not worth it.

I would have loved to have seen Kellee's conversation with Noura to convince her to vote for Jack

Now that all the eye candy's been off for a couple weeks, I can't help but notice that Noura is a fine example of a "butterface".   :oldunsure:

I'm not at all surprised that a forum full of men missed the poignancy of that tribal council discussion. Similarly, half the viewers of the episode around the world likely found the topic important and relevant, and the other half found it, as it's been noted here, "absurd". It's really a shame, but maybe the next generation will have it easier.

I'm not at all surprised that a forum full of men missed the poignancy of that tribal council discussion. Similarly, half the viewers of the episode around the world likely found the topic important and relevant, and the other half found it, as it's been noted here, "absurd". It's really a shame, but maybe the next generation will have it easier.
They were upset about being accused (and not even really accused. It was just a discussion point) of something that they're actually secretly talking about doing (forming a women's alliance). 

Nobody disputes that women deal with a lot of #### that they shouldn't have to deal with. Making something like this a femanist/women's issue minimizes actual problems that women deal with every day. 

But yeah, I guess I'm not woke enough to get it. 

Im actually enjoying these open dialogues.  Its what i have always tuned in to see.  How these different people act around each other.  I wonder if it will continue? 

I always remember Rudy for drinking the water without boiling it. He didn't need fire for that. 

I drink dirty water all over the world 

Got a hunch this isn't gonna work out for rapey Dan.

Edit: ok, maybe Dan was being falsely accused of rapeyness

Users who are viewing this thread