Jaime keeps talking about two idols. She had a real one and a fake one. They showed us briefly but they didn’t show which one. As posted about Heidi has an idol now.Jamie didn’t have a real idol (I don’t think). I think she had the fake one that Matthew planted. I think the only idol in play right now is the one Lauren found in the last episode.Did she give him both idols? I don’t think she did and I have no clue which one she gave him since she thought both were real.Producers did a pretty good job last night, I wasn't sure where the vote was going to end up. I thought the vote may end up on Jamie with the way they focused on giving up the idol so I should have guessed it was plan 2, her idol going home with Kane. Even though I didn't like Kane for most of the season, this last episode actually put him in a pretty good light.Brandon had a graceful exit, especially after a shock he did not see coming. I thought Danny's scenario was most likely, when Yam Yam knew Danny had an idol and was told they were playing it for Frannie. Not sure if Yam Yam didn't think that was an important piece of information to pass on or what. I would have had a hard time following through with what Danny did, but it paid off. In that scenario I would think votes are coming my way, so I'd have to play it for myself.
Kane foreshadowing that it isn't anyone on his tribe winning lol. Time for a listing of odds of winners:
I definitely have 2 rooting favorites in Frannie and Carson. I'm good with Carolyn (surprisingly), Jamie, Danny, and Heidi. Completely neutral on Lauren. Yam Yam annoys me. Not a fan of Kane.
- Carson - Well liked by all and plays a thoughtful, controlled game
- Carolyn - Can't really believe I'm putting her here, but I do think the tribe will continue to underestimate her and never make her the target. I don't think she's much of a challenge threat.
- Yam Yam - I think the winner will come from the 3 stooges, though I think Yam Yam is the least likely. Want to drop him lower but I think the edit is in his favor to make a Final Four.
- Frannie - I really want to list her higher, but she has rightly been identified as a strong, strategic, and social player. She quickly picked up the target tonight and won't have an idol to save her every night.
- Heidi - Smart player, under the radar, very capable
- Jamie - Another player who doesn't seem likely to get the target put on her
- Lauren - Had a nice immunity win but I'm not sure she has the social connections to carry her far
- Danny - Very good at the challenges, but he can't win them all. He hasn't endeared himself to the tribe (except for Frannie) and I think he'll get voted out in the next few episodes
- Kane - He may not be the next out but I don't think he has much of a chance to go all the way. I think his confessional was the kiss of death. And for whatever reason I just haven't liked him the whole season.
I'm never giving my idol/advantage up in one of those situations. Too easy for the person who gets it to just keep it.
Also, did Jaime even tell anyone about her idols? I don’t recall her telling anyone and rock climbing/falling guy is gone and I don’t think he said anything.
@Pip's Invitation Brandon, Danny and one of Jaime’s (maybe fake)’s idols went out of play. We know Heidi’s is hood till the end. Was Carolyn’s idol hood till the end and what about Jaime’s if it’s still around? I can’t think of any others.